• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

pepsi/coco cola+mentos(polo)=death

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnanthaNarayanan

just i have recd in in box
i could not paste photos
A little boy died in Brazil after eating MENTOS and drinking Coca-Cola / PEPSI together. One year before the same accident happened with another boy in Brazil . Please check the experiment that has been done by mixingCoca-Cola (or Coca-Cola Light) with MENTOS

So be careful with your self eating MENTOS (POLO's) and drinking COCA-COLA or PEPSI together
CHECK THIS OUT...

PLZ PASS THIS INFORMATION TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE SPECIALLY TO THE CHILDREN, BECAUSE IN OUR COUNTRYMENTOS AND COCA-COLA BOTH ARE VERY POPULAR AMONGST THE CHILDREN

Just imagine what will be the reaction inside your stomach... it will destroy your digestion inside witdhin minutes. Especially young kids.

Dear Ananth :

2 days back, i received thro a mail forward originally issued by 2 doctors from New Delhi, that consumption of Cola/Pepsi after consuming Mentos leads to instant death as this mixture turns into cyanide poison.

Will try to forward the thread by tomorrow.

Request other members to enlighten further on this.

Sanki

i don't believe this. this is yet another conspiracy theories initiated rumour. if it had been true, it would have been headlines, in newspapers and media, all over the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back