• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Pakistan needs to be supported

Let India open a golden and fresh chapter in international politics based on positivity, cooperation and harmony.

I do not know the nature of the crisis in Pakistan but know it is in a big crisis. Its time that friendly nations come to its support and lift it out of trouble. I expect India to play a leading role in this.
Any money given to Pakistan goes to HAQQANI group of terrorists. The west tried to bolster Pakistan; China is propping the regime. But it is all going to fail. Any aid given to Pakistan is waste of money. Pakistani Military with its cohorts supports Terrorists, now they have come back to roost. Pakistan should be Balkanized, so it does not threaten India.
Please do not support Pakistan, it is naivety to keep a poisonous snake as pet.

Let India open a golden and fresh chapter in international politics based on positivity, cooperation and harmony.
On a humanitarian grounds we humans can help anybody.
But in the case of Pakistan, just as Prasad ji said..the help doesnt reach the public but to a terrorist group.

Yes, its worrisome to see countries just collapse these days..first Sri Lanka..now Pakistan.

Dear Prasad, Renuka,

The only hope for the world is for some power to show the way of positivity. There is nothing to lose. More and more negativity creates a vicious circle in which everyone will get entrapped . See the ukraine russia war and other crises.

U.S. is treading the most dangerous path of trying to control everybody. It will never work. There are far too many variables to do that. It is sooner or later self destructive

Dear Prasad, Renuka,

The only hope for the world is for some power to show the way of positivity. There is nothing to lose. More and more negativity creates a vicious circle in which everyone will get entrapped . See the ukraine russia war and other crises.
??? I thought you were pro Russia attacking Ukraine?

Btw let me explain to you how some countries work.
During the Covid 19 2nd wave for India, some of us here contacted a particular Non government non religious association India which has its counterpart out here too.
We wanted to make a donation to help out those in India.

To our actual surprise they told us that they would use 90% of the money for their road shows to promote Covid awareness and only 10% would be given to Covid treatment cases.

So we didnt donate the money because 90% for roadshows is just plain fraud.

So do you really think in case of Pakistan, the money would actually reach the people?

Renuka,

I am anti adharma. So I support Russia. Americans need to be cornered in all ways. They are the major source of adharma

I dont understand how money is used. But the voice of support has to be there for Pakistan. The message of support needs to made clear.

Latest ads

Back