• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Our Veda, Upanishada, other oldScriptures

Status
Not open for further replies.
With reference to the birth of Aadhi Shankara.
The concerned member has been told about the PURITY of Aaryaambaa – Mother of sage Aadhi shankara, by as said by some JERK Namboodhris.
Motherhood is – REAL. The doctor and nurses who have taken the fetus from the belly will vouch-save for it.
Whereas Fatherhood – is an ASSUMPTION.
Can the concerned member prove that his Mother is Pure and has begotten him from the sperm of his so – called Father?
Though we have a very advanced Medical Science today with which we can genetically test the real father of the child, which is made of the combination of sperm of his father and ovum of his mother it takes time.
We gave 23 pair of Chromosomes – 22 pair of Autosomes and one pair of Sex Chromosome (Which determine the gender of the fetus), We need to have our parents alive so as to take blood samples from them to verify.
Hence it is very incorrigible on the part of a member to talk in this way.

Hi Buddy,
Though I have been cautioned by the Members of This forum not to have any interaction with you since YOU have atheistic views, I who am a good swimmer want to swim in troubled waters. Moreover I am a daily reciter of Shri Rudhra Prashna (Rudhanm Draavayathi Rudhraha - remover of sorrows is RUDHRA) the FURIOUS form of Shiva for past 32 years and I also happen to hold a Black Belt in Karate (In Nihone – Only Hand) I can get into good conversation with you.
suba42, don't you think this is not a fair fight. You are a great swimmer, you have harnessed the power of furious rudhra, and a Black Belt to boot. I am an aging, short, pot-bellied, bald, frail old fogey, armed with nothing more than a keyboard. One kick from you, and my keyboard will break into thousand pieces.

If you are not afraid of me, give me your email address so that we can interact fruitfully.
Of course I am afraid of you. Let us stay in the open, that way, when you score a KO over me, there will be some sympathetic bystanders who will help me get back on my feet.

Cheers!

I look at this Universe as mine and have always been helpful to all organisms in this World. I had a Deaf and Dumb sister and since I am the only son of parents, fearing whether my wife will treate my sister in a respectful manner, I have relinquished my marriage and am living as a bachelor, since my said sister has died last year, I am without any encumbuances.

So what the heck, AM I GOING TO TROUBLE YOU??????????????

Hey buddy, WE CAN EXCHANGE FRUITFUL NOTES.

....Hey buddy, WE CAN EXCHANGE FRUITFUL NOTES.
Alright my friend, bring it on, what shall we talk about?

But, please, no all CAPs, no hockus pockus, no flamboyant accusations like the ones you are charging sarma61 with. I am game for a decent, civil conversation, no more, no less.

To tell you the fact,
Most of the interactions here are wasteful war of words. They argue for the sake of argument and nothing else, without any reason. And probing the veracity of the Sages is utter foolish. Since the accusations have been made by the concerned members, I had to go on a war path.

I WANT YOUR EMAIL ID SO THAT WE CAN EXCHANGE NOTES.

[FONT=&quot]AADHI SHANKARA’S NIRVAANA SHATAKAM[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mano Budhdhi Ahankaara Chiththaani Naham, Nacha Shrothra Jihve, Nacha GraaNa Nethre,[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Nacha Vyoma Bhoomir Na Thejo Na Vayuhu Chidananda Roopaha Shivoham Shivoham.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]I am not the mind, intellect, ego, or memory (the 4 aspects of Antah Karanaas) Nor am I the ears, tongue, nose, eyes (and skin) (the 5 Gyaanendriyaas- organs of perception) I am not the space, earth, fire, air (and water)- (the – Panch Bhoothaas 5 great elements)[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]I am pure Knowledge and Bliss, I am Auspiciousness, I am Shiva.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Nacha Praana Samyo Navai Pancha Vaayuhu Navaa Saptha Dhaathur Navaa Pancha Koshaha[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Na Vaak Paani Padau Na Chopasta Payuhu Chidananda Roopaha Shivoham Shivoham.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]I am not the Praana, Apaana, Viyaana, Udhaana, Samaana (Panch Praanaas) I am not the 5 vital airs. I am not indeed the 7 materials (Outer Skin, Inner Skin, Flesh, Fat, Blood, Bone and Bone Marrow) Surely not the 5 sheaths (Anna Maya Kosham, Praana Maya Kosham, Mano Maya Kosham, Vigyaana Maya Kosham, and Ananda Maya Kusham), Not the organ of speech, nor hand, nor leg, And not the genital organ, nor the anus. (5 Karmendhriyaas) [/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]I am pure Knowledge and Bliss, I am Auspiciousness, I am Shiva.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Name DhwEsha Raagau Name Lobha Mohau Madho Naiva Me Naiva Maathsarya Bhaavaha[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Na Dharmo CharthO Na KamO Na MOkshaha Chidananda Roopaha Shivoham Shivoham.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]I have neither hatred nor liking, I have neither greed nor delusion, I have indeed neither pride nor jealousy, I have no duty (to perform), nor any wealth (to acquire), I have no craving (for pleasure), I am not being bound (for liberation),[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Na PuNyam Na Paapam Na Saukyam Na Dhukkam Na MAnthO na theertham na vEdo na yagnyaha[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Aham bhOjanam na bhOjyam na bhOkthaa Chidananda Roopaha Shivoham Shivoham.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]I have neither virtue nor vice, nor pleasure, nor pain, nor the sacred chant of mantras nor pilgrimage, nor the scriptures, nor the sacrificial rituals, I am neither the act of enjoying, nor the enjoyable object, nor the enjoyer,
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]namE mruthyu shankaa name jaathi bhEdhaha pithaa nai va mE naiva maathaa na janmaa[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]na bahndhur na mithram na gurur naiva shisyaha Chidananda Roopaha Shivoham Shivoham.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]I have no fear of death, nor have I any distinction of Caste, I have neither father, nor mother, nor even birth, nor relation, nor friend, no teacher, no disciple,[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Aham nirvikalpo maraakaara roopaha vhibur vyaapya sarvasva sanvEdhriyaanaam[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]sadaamE samathwam na mukthir na bandhaha Chidananda Roopaha Shivoham Shivoham.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]I am devoid of dualities, and I am formless, I exist everywhere, pervading all the senses, always I am the same, I have neither freedom nor bondage, [/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]AADHI SHANKARA’S NIRVAANA SHATAKAM[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mano Budhdhi Ahankaara Chiththaani Naham, Nacha Shrothra Jihve, Nacha GraaNa Nethre,[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Nacha Vyoma Bhoomir Na Thejo Na Vayuhu Chidananda Roopaha Shivoham Shivoham.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]I am not the mind, intellect, ego, or memory (the 4 aspects of Antah Karanaas) Nor am I the ears, tongue, nose, eyes (and skin) (the 5 Gyaanendriyaas- organs of perception) I am not the space, earth, fire, air (and water)- (the – Panch Bhoothaas 5 great elements)[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Nacha Praana Samyo Navai Pancha Vaayuhu Navaa Saptha Dhaathur Navaa Pancha Koshaha[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Na Vaak Paani Padau Na Chopasta Payuhu Chidananda Roopaha Shivoham Shivoham.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]I am not the Praana, Apaana, Viyaana, Udhaana, Samaana (Panch Praanaas) I am not the 5 vital airs. I am not indeed the 7 materials (Outer Skin, Inner Skin, Flesh, Fat, Blood, Bone and Bone Marrow) Surely not the 5 sheaths (Anna Maya Kosham, Praana Maya Kosham, Mano Maya Kosham, Vigyaana Maya Kosham, and Ananda Maya Kusham), Not the organ of speech, nor hand, nor leg, And not the genital organ, nor the anus. (5 Karmendhriyaas) [/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Name DhwEsha Raagau Name Lobha Mohau Madho Naiva Me Naiva Maathsarya Bhaavaha[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Na Dharmo CharthO Na KamO Na MOkshaha Chidananda Roopaha Shivoham Shivoham.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]I have neither hatred nor liking, I have neither greed nor delusion, I have indeed neither pride nor jealousy, I have no duty (to perform), nor any wealth (to acquire), I have no craving (for pleasure), I am not being bound (for liberation),[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Na PuNyam Na Paapam Na Saukyam Na Dhukkam Na MAnthO na theertham na vEdo na yagnyaha[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Aham bhOjanam na bhOjyam na bhOkthaa Chidananda Roopaha Shivoham Shivoham.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]I have neither virtue nor vice, nor pleasure, nor pain, nor the sacred chant of mantras nor pilgrimage, nor the scriptures, nor the sacrificial rituals, I am neither the act of enjoying, nor the enjoyable object, nor the enjoyer,
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]namE mruthyu shankaa name jaathi bhEdhaha pithaa nai va mE naiva maathaa na janmaa[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]na bahndhur na mithram na gurur naiva shisyaha Chidananda Roopaha Shivoham Shivoham.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]I have no fear of death, nor have I any distinction of Caste, I have neither father, nor mother, nor even birth, nor relation, nor friend, no teacher, no disciple,[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Aham nirvikalpo maraakaara roopaha vhibur vyaapya sarvasva sanvEdhriyaanaam[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]sadaamE samathwam na mukthir na bandhaha Chidananda Roopaha Shivoham Shivoham.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]I am devoid of dualities, and I am formless, I exist everywhere, pervading all the senses, always I am the same, I have neither freedom nor bondage, [/FONT]​

Shri Suba42 Sir,

i am now dead scared of you like a child is afraid of "poochandi" but still trying to venture out of home at night in the dark. BTW, i remembered the portion from Sivakavacham - when i read your post no.24 & 25 - describing fierce form of Siva!

i don't know if the nambootiri from whom i heard the story is a jerk but he has high academic qualifications and was a professor (i think of philosophy). he also said that this non-cooperation continued even when aaryaambaa died. so sankara cut the body into pieces and burnt. later on nambootiris also accepted Sankara also as great and so as a mark of repentance for their old mistake they now place dead body on a full plantain leaf (as Sankara is thought to have done) and with some darbhai go through the motion of cutting the dead body also. he said some of this is there in the film on sankaracharya also. but the fact - according to me - remains that the nambootiris kept mother and son away, not mingling.

now, the difference between you - black belt, looking at the universe as yours (except perhaps me and Shri Nara), combined power of rudra and lalita, and all such things - and me an ordinary average tb with a lot of questioning mind, but no other power except my foolishness.

that paternity is not surety till recently is right. but if father's body is not burned it is possible to find out i think. so tbs are in disadvantage here - we burn dead bodies. Again, paternity is sure for child when mother says but society need not obey, is it not?

coming to nirvaana shatakam (is it 100 verses in total?) i ahve one usual irreverent doubt: if Sankara is saying this in a stage in which he is one with brahmam, how can he say anything like "I am..." that means he is still feeling "he is" and so separate from brahmam. is it not against sankara's own definition of nirguna brahamm?

second, if sankara was not united with that brahmam but saying this slokam how could he remember his state when he was one with brahmam and describe it as-

I am not the mind, intellect, ego, or memory (the 4 aspects of Antah Karanaas) Nor am I the ears, tongue, nose, eyes (and skin) (the 5 Gyaanendriyaas- organs of perception) I am not the space, earth, fire, air (and water)- (the – Panch Bhoothaas 5 great elements)​
I am pure Knowledge and Bliss, I am Auspiciousness, I am Shiva.

I am not the Praana, Apaana, Viyaana, Udhaana, Samaana (Panch Praanaas) I am not the 5 vital airs. I am not indeed the 7 materials (Outer Skin, Inner Skin, Flesh, Fat, Blood, Bone and Bone Marrow) Surely not the 5 sheaths (Anna Maya Kosham, Praana Maya Kosham, Mano Maya Kosham, Vigyaana Maya Kosham, and Ananda Maya Kusham), Not the organ of speech, nor hand, nor leg, And not the genital organ, nor the anus. (5 Karmendhriyaas)​
I am pure Knowledge and Bliss, I am Auspiciousness, I am Shiva.​

I have neither hatred nor liking, I have neither greed nor delusion, I have indeed neither pride nor jealousy, I have no duty (to perform), nor any wealth (to acquire), I have no craving (for pleasure), I am not being bound (for liberation),​

I have neither virtue nor vice, nor pleasure, nor pain, nor the sacred chant of mantras nor pilgrimage, nor the scriptures, nor the sacrificial rituals, I am neither the act of enjoying, nor the enjoyable object, nor the enjoyer,

I have no fear of death, nor have I any distinction of Caste, I have neither father, nor mother, nor even birth, nor relation, nor friend, no teacher, no disciple,​
I am pure Knowledge and Bliss, I am Auspiciousness, I am Shiva.​

I am devoid of dualities, and I am formless, I exist everywhere, pervading all the senses, always I am the same, I have neither freedom nor bondage,​

To my not-so-learned mind it seems this is some made up slokam by somebody and then made as if Sankara himself said so. as i understand advaitam such description is not possible by definition of brahmam by Sankara. even in some thread here i read that there is upanishat saying words and minds cannot reach brahman.

if one says brahmam is bliss, auspiciousness and Shiva is it not wrong?

so, i request you to kindly answer without getting angry like rudra. i saw this just now in google search:

rudram starts with 'namste rudra manyave..' namaskaarams to rudra, the angry one, i wish to say the same to you!!

[FONT=&quot]Sri.Sarmaji,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks for the Rhetoric that I am equated to a Poochaandi. Neither you nor your American friend Professor are enemy to me. My ultimate assessor is the Nirguna Parabrahman who has Generated this Universe, Organizing this Universe and will Destroy this Universe. I have no friends or enemies. I am an ordinary human happy with things that come in my way and get happiness from reading Upanishadhs or Physics – Astrophysics or Cosmology or hearing Carnatic Music.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I am only interested in Aathma Vichaaram and not interested in other trivial things in life. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I have great reverence for Sage Aadhi Shanakra.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]According to Thirumandhiram of Sage Thirumoolar,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thaane Thanakku Pagaivanum Nataanuum [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanane Thanakku Marumaiyum Immaiyum [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thaane Thaan Seidha Munvinai Thuippaanum[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thaane Thanakku Thlaivanumaame.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]One is one’s own enemy and friend,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]One is one’s own Future and Present,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]One has to reap the fruits of one’s own past deeds,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]One is one’s own Master.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This comes in a chapter called Adhvaitham.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]There are many seers who conform to the Doctrine of Adhvaitham viz. Ramana Maharishi of Thiruvannamalai who had no Guru and the thought of death when he was lying on the first floor of his house in Madurai, instantly got the Knowledge of Aathamn – Brahman concept in Him. Similarly his disciple Poonja, was also an Adhvaithin. One Sage by name Nishargadatta Maharaj of Mumbai who was from Navanaath Sampradhaaya was also a well known Adhvaithin. I have ebooks of ‘Naan Yaar’ by Ramana Maharishi and ‘I am that’ by Nishargadatta Magaraj. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]There is a verse from Lalithaa Sahasranaamam – ‘Swaathmaanandha Lavibhootha Brhmaadhyaanandha Santhathihi’ ‘ To one who is deep in Aathmaanandha The Paraashakthi bestows Brahmaanandham.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Sri Sarmaji,
Shatakam is of 6 verses and Shathakam is of 100 verses like Lalitha Trishathi.

Last edited:
[FONT=&quot]In Whom reside all beings, and Who resides in all beings by virtue of His being the[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]giver of grace to all – I am that Soul of the Universe, the Supreme Being, I AM THAT – Amritha Bindu Upanishadh.[/FONT]

Sri Sarmaji,
Shatakam is of 6 verses and Shathakam is of 100 verses like Lalitha Trishathi.

in another book it was named "nirvaana shatkam". so, i got a doubt. now it is clear. thanks.

is trishati 100 or 300? i felt "tri" in sanskrit meant three of english.

About this universe & the maker of this universe

ABOUT THIS UNIVERSE & THE MAKER OF THIS UNIVERSE
In early Twentieth Century there was a boy by name George Gamow who hailed from Odessa, Ukraine, and came for higher studies to Cambridge University in Britain. He formulated the Theory of Formation of Universe by Explosion from Point Source of Energy. Once in a symposium, he was delivering the physical theories regarding the formation of the Universe, which was also attended by Sir Fredrick Hoyle, who had given the Steady State Theory, which says that the Universe was neither formed nor does it have an end, and stays as it is, and that theory was prevalent in those times. On hearing the lecture of Gamow, Sir Hoyle mockingly asked in the packed lecture room, ‘Do you
mean to say that the Universe was formed out of a Big Bang (big explosion)’. Thus the name Big Bang Theory stayed for ever.
Though no one believed Gamow then and everyone even ridiculed him for giving such a theory, Truth prevailed a little later. In the meanwhile the astronomy developed and we could get photographs of stars and galaxies very far from us. These showed a reddish tinge and this could not be explained. It was generally referred to as Cosmic Red Shift. After some years one Mr. Christian Doppler, came with the theory that moving objects emit electromagnetic waves in decreasing or increasing frequencies as the speed is concerned. In physical terms, the observers in the station will hear the frequency and also the amplitude rising as the train approaches them and the frequency and amplitude
will go on reducing when the train moves away from them. Similarly if an object emitting light moves towards an observer, the observer will find it to emit a light towards the violet of the VIBGYOR, and if the object is moving away from the observer, the observer will find it to emit light towards red in the VIBGYOR. In toto, the object may give same electromagnetic radiation, but the perceiver will view a different perception. This is found true for both Light waves (longitudinal waves) and Sound Waves (transverse waves) of Electromagnetic waves. Hence after around 50 years after the presentation of BIG BANG THEORY by George Gamow, the answer for the real origin of the Universe
which was witnessed through telescopes was finally answered by Doppler. This theory is known as Doppler’s Theory.
This in general terms means that the matter (stars & galaxies) formed by the explosion are moving fast away from each other. This means that they had a single point of origin (like an explosion of a bomb) and the crumbs formed out of the explosion are moving fast away from each other. This also gave the reason for the Cosmic Red Shift observed by astronomers then, as later explained by Doppler’s Theory.
Thus it was proved beyond doubt the Universe was formed out of an explosion of a point source of energy and the matter formed out of the explosion are fast going away from each other as shreds of a bomb explosion would.
Well. George Gamow had to spend his lifetime to really make people realize his theory.
Contd.

We will now come to the theory from our own country. Prof.S.Chandrasekar, (nephew of Sir. C.V.Raman) who studied in Presidency College, Madras University and who was given a scholarship for Ph. D in Trinity College, Cambridge University, was giving a lecture in a symposium in Cambridge University in 1930s. He was giving physical theory about a type of star called White Dwarf (which he accidentally formulated while he was sailing on a ship to Britain for his Ph.D program). During his presentation, his guide Prof. Arthur Stanly Eddington was also present there. Prof. Eddington was the first (in 1920s) to give a physical evidence for the deviation of light due to gravity as envisaged in the Einstein’s General Theory of Relativity (This showed that even light is subject to
gravitational attraction). When the lecture by Chandrasekar was over, Prof. Eddington rose and said “I do not know whether I will go home alive today but I want to tell you that the lecture given by Chandrasekar is rubbish. If in reality there exists a White Dwarf of mass 1.44 times of the mass of Sun, he or some one may come out with a theory that there exists a black hole which is several times the mass of our sun and does not allow light to pass out”. Only in 1980’s we earthlings could find such stars White Dwarfs and Black Holes existed in reality. This made the world to accept Chandrasekar’s theory as Chandrasekar Limit and earned him the Noble Prize in Physics in 1983. Thus the sojourn towards the end of the Universe was also found by the earthlings.

On Big Bang, the first element Hydrogen (since it is the first to be formed, it is called
Protium) was formed. NASA says that due to intense heat produced on Big Bang, only 70% of matter formed was Hydrogen, and the rest 30% of matter comprised of higher elements Helium and Lithium. Hydrogen has three isotopes Protium with one proton and one electron (98%), Duterium with one proton and one neutron in the nucleus and one electron orbiting (2%) and Tritium with one proton and two neutrons in the nucleus and one electron orbiting (.01%). The matter due to coagulation formed blobs and the blobs had a centre which on increasing of pressure due to gravity raised the temperature to such an extent that 4 atoms of Hydrogen fused to form one atom of Helium, so a star was formed. And the stars formed a group which we call as galaxies. We see many galaxies which comprise of Proto-stars and thus the universe started functioning. We now know, our Universe has around 10^11 galaxies like our own Milky Way galaxy, and each galaxy has around 10^10 stars in it i.e. in toto we have around 10^21 stars in the universe. Our own Milky Way Galaxy is a spiral galaxy with a centre star which is around million times massive when compared to our sun (our sun is at around 150 light years from the centre, while the Milky Way Galaxy has a radius of 200 Light years) and since a star having mass more than 2.5 times the mass of our sun, would eventually explode (when the force of nuclear fusion – outward exceeds Gravitational Force – inward, the star explodes fully – Super Nova) and the core is left in this explosion and the core is very massive and is called a neutron star (In this case a typical Neutron Degeneracy is observed where only neutrons exist and are in single energy state) and end up as a black hole, we are sure that the centre of Milky Way has a massive black hole. The Black Holes have such a high density that a spoonful of matter will weigh several tons, and so Black Holes will have an escape velocity more than the speed of light i.e. 2.99792 x 108 m/sec. i.e. around 300,000 kms/ sec. (The escape velocity of our earth is 10.8 m/sec.). Thus no light will pass out of the atmosphere of a Black Hole (It is called Event Horizon). All the known physical theories fail inside a Black Hole, which is called Singularity. Black holes also have the practice of devouring nearby heavenly bodies due to their heavy gravity. Hence black holes will start gobbling all nearby bodies (this fact was found only lately since some stars were found to lose matter in single line and the matter disappears fully in to oblivion, later we found through X ray telescopes that the matter is being gobbled by a black hole and while disappearing into event horizon the devoured matter will emit X radiation). The black holes eating more and more will grow more massive and at one point of time there will be only several black holes in the Universe. Then the heavier black hole will devour lighter black holes nearby and at last there will be only one black hole left in the Universe. This will implode due to its enormous mass to a point source of infinite energy. This will again explode to form UNIVERSE, the way we came. The crux is Big Bang gave rise to Dimension which gave rise to Matter which gave rise to Space which gave rise to Time.
Thus we found that our Universe was formed and so has an end and ALL THE THINGS
THAT ARE FORMED SHOULD HAVE AN END. THE MAKER OF THE UNIVERSE IS AS FAR AS WE ARE CONCERNED AND AS ENVISANSAGED BY OUR RELIGIOUS BOOKS HAS NO BEGINNING AND THUS HAS NO END.

Last edited:
About this universe & the maker of this universe - 2

On Big Bang, the first element Hydrogen (since it is the first to be formed, it is called Protium) was formed. NASA says that due to intense heat produced on Big Bang, only 70% of matter formed was Hydrogen, and the rest 30% of matter comprised of higher elements Helium and Lithium. Hydrogen has three isotopes Protium with one proton and one electron (98%), Duterium with one proton and one neutron in the nucleus and one electron orbiting (2%) and Tritium with one proton and two neutrons in the nucleus and one electron orbiting (.01%). The matter due to coagulation formed blobs and the blobs had a centre which on increasing of pressure due to gravity raised the temperature to such an extent that 4 atoms of Hydrogen fused to form one atom of Helium, so a star was formed. And the stars formed a group which we call as galaxies. We see many galaxies which comprise of Proto-stars and thus the universe started functioning. We now know, our Universe has around 10^11 galaxies like our own Milky Way galaxy, and each galaxy has around 10^10 stars in it i.e. in toto we have around 10^21 stars in the universe. Our own Milky Way Galaxy is a spiral galaxy with a centre star which is around million times massive when compared to our sun (our sun is at around 150 light years from the centre,
while the Milky Way Galaxy has a radius of 200 Light years) and since a star having mass more than 2.5 times the mass of our sun, would eventually explode (when the force of nuclear fusion – outward exceeds Gravitational Force – inward, the star explodes fully – Super Nova) and the core is left in this explosion and the core is very massive and is called a neutron star (In this case a typical Neutron Degeneracy is observed where only neutrons exist and are in single energy state) and end up as a black hole, we are sure that the centre of Milky Way has a massive black hole. The Black Holes have such a high density that a spoonful of matter will weigh several tons, and so Black Holes will have an escape velocity more than the speed of light i.e. 2.99792 x 108 m/sec. i.e. around 300,000 kms/ sec. (The escape velocity of our earth is 10.8 m/sec.). Thus no light will pass out of the atmosphere of a Black Hole (It is called Event Horizon). All the known physical theories fail inside a Black Hole, which is called Singularity. Black holes also have the practice of devouring nearby heavenly bodies due to their heavy gravity. Hence black holes will start gobbling all nearby bodies (this fact was found only lately since some stars were found to lose matter in single line and the matter disappears fully in to oblivion, later we found through X ray telescopes that the matter is being gobbled by a black hole and while disappearing into event horizon the devoured matter will emit X
radiation). The black holes eating more and more will grow more massive and at one point of time there will be only several black holes in the Universe. Then the heavier black hole will devour lighter black holes nearby and at last there will be only one black hole left in the Universe. This will implode due to its enormous mass to a point source of infinite energy. This will again explode to form UNIVERSE, the way we came. The crux is Big Bang gave rise to Dimension which gave rise to Matter which gave rise to Space which gave rise to Time.
Thus we found that our Universe was formed and so has an end and ALL THE THINGS THAT ARE FORMED SHOULD HAVE AN END. THE MAKER OF THE UNIVERSE IS AS FAR AS WE ARE CONCERNED AND AS ENVISASAGED BY OUR
RELIGIOUS BOOKS HAS NO BEGINNING AND THUS HAS NO END.

After 10^-35 seconds of Big Bang, the Grand Unified Force which is the cause of
formation of the universe, gave rise to Strong Nuclear Force, which is the cause of
formation of quarks (there are six quarks viz. top, bottom, up, down, charm and strange) and gluons (which bind the quarks together) the basic building blocks of matter due to Nuclear Fusion. These six quarks have six anti-quarks also and will make antimatter also comprising of Antiprotons, Neutrons (since neutrons have no electrical charge, there is no antineutron). There is an assumption that on big bang, both matter and anti matter were formed and when matter and antimatter come near they fuse to form energy, since the quantity of matter was vee bit more than anti matter, at the end only the little extra matter remained which formed the universe. There is also a group of people who say that matter and anti matter were formed in equal quantity during the big bang but the anti matter got segregated to form a parallel universe (this is called Parallel Universe Theory). There is also a school of Multi Universe Theory. These quarks and gluons bind together to form Hadrons (Protons & Neutrons) and Leptons (Electrons & Mesons), and binding of hadrons and electrons gave rise to Electromagnetic Force forming Atoms. The Atoms were attracted towards each other and this gave way to Gravitational Force. When the atoms of higher sizes were formed, it gave rise to their break up in to smaller atoms i.e. Nuclear Fission due to Weak Nuclear Force. There is also one called Electroweak Force which is a combination of Weak Nuclear and Electromagnetism, which gives rise to the reaction of Atom bombs.
Summing up, The Universe formed from Point source of Energy by the Grand Unified
Force (Brahman).Then it broke in to Strong Nuclear Force (Ganapathy), since it is the first to appear, and hence it is always propitiated first in any pooja. Then came
Electro Magnetic Force (Vishnu), it is also called Naaraayana – Naha : Not, Raha :
Only here, Yanaha : Exists; This is a force which exists everywhere (Omnipresent,
Ubiquitous). Even deep space will have some stray electrons floating. (Yascha kinchith jagath sarvam, drushyathe shruyathe api vaa, anthar bahischa thath sarvam vyaapya naaraayanasthithaha – Naaraayana Suktham, the little what we see or hear about in this universe, (we can view only a small fraction of this universe) is pervaded inside and outside by Naaraayana). Then came Gravitation Force (Bramma), it was also found by NASA astronauts in their space experiments that formation of life requires gravitational force. i.e. in micro gravity or zero gravity conditions, the fertilization of the sperm and ovum do not take place. Then came Weak Nuclear Force (Shiva), we also found that we all perish because of Nuclear emissions (the unit is Radiations Emitted per Minute or REM), and all things in this world have very minute quantity of radioactive isotopes and because of taking them in our body, our body slowly decays and we meet death. And Electroweak Force (Hariharan), which has been formed out of combination of Shiva (Weak Nuclear Force) and Vishnu (Electromagnetic Force). They have their respective Energies: Weak Nuclear Energy (Shakthi) – Parvathy; Electromagnetic Energy (Shakthi) – Lakshmi & Gravitational Energy (Shakthi) – Saraswathi. We also believe that a single Nuclear Force existed at the Formation of Universe, and then doubled into Strong and Weak Nuclear Forces.

Last edited:
During the special coaching class I attended during my unconscious stage in April 2004
at Sea Horse Hospital, Trichy, the maker Aathman revealed these things to me:
1. I am not this body or mind. I am beyond them. This body is only a dwelling place
for me at present in this 3 dimension. I have dwelled in many bodies before
entering into this body. Due to me entering this body, the mind is formed due to the
combination of me and the body. Though the body is object, mind is only a subject.
The mind thinks that I am the body. The mind thinks that I am different from other
humans and other animals. In reality I am there in every perishable body and only
the dress differs, and the body is the dress. A dog’s Aathman wears the dress of a
dog while I wear the dress of a human. When I will go out of this body, the mind
will automatically cease to exist. The body and the mind are perishable but I am
not. The maker says it is in the dimensionless state and has formed hundreds of
Dimensions in this same universe. (I later came to know that Sivapuraanam says
the Almighty has formed 64 dimensions). The maker Almighty is only one. Kena
Upanishad (Ka Enam - What are these?) [Ekam Sath, Vipraha Bhahudha Vadhanthi]
says the maker Almighty is only one. Different people call IT differently. Since we
are made of three dimensional objects can view only three dimensional matter in
this Universe, and since the telescopes made by us are also from three dimensional
objects, can only view three dimension. Our Physical body (Sthoola Dreham –
Sthoola Lokam) is 3 dimensional; Inside it is Astral body (Shookshma Dreaham –
Shookshma Lokam) is 2 dimensional; Inside it is Causal body (Kaarana Dreham -
Kaarana Lokam) 1 dimensional. The maker Aathman - Brahman is in Zero dimension
(Dimensionless State). The maker IT is formless, shapeless, genderless and beyond
normal human comprehension. Kata Upanishadh ( In yonder days a gurukul
comprises of teacher sitting near a tree base and teaching the knowledge to his
disciples; on completion of the class he would disperse the class but ask brilliant
students to stay and he would teach them about the esoteric values of life. Thus
came the word Upanisdh. – Upa – near. Ni- below, Shadhah – sitting).
Katopanishadh says ‘Anoraniaan mahathomahiyaan, aathmasya janthor nihitho guhaayaam, thamakrathuhu pashyathi veethashoko, dhaathupraasaadhan mahimaanamaathmanaha’ – The maker Brahman is smaller than the smallest and bigger than the biggest, is nether masculine or famine in nature, is not borne or has no death, It has no body and is neither good or bad and is residing the cave of human heart (this heart is not the biological heart, but exists at the solar plexus) Annahatham and the one who knows IT within him/herself is bereft of sorrows and realizes its greatness. IT may be called as Eashwara (Hindus), Allah (Muslims), GOD (Generator, Organizer & Destroyer) (Christians), Yehovaa (Jews), or Ahoora Mazda (Parsis), and can be given different shapes as we like, but in reality IT is shapeless, Formless & Genderless. Arunagirinaathar in his Kandharanubhoothi says Uruvandru Aruvandru Uladhandru Iladhandru Iruloriandu Oliyandru Ena Nindradhuve (IT is neither with form or formless, IT neither exists nor is nonexistent, IT neither the past or the present). When I leave the present body through any one of the nine holes viz. 2 eyes, 2 nostrils, 2 ears, 1 mouth, urinary and stool
outlets – 1 each (Mundaka Upanishad says we have 11 holes, apart from the above
cited 9 holes, we have, the navel, and Brihmarandram (on the top portion of the
head) as the holes, the navel & umbilical cord is functional when the baby is in its
mother’s womb, it gets its food and oxygen through the cord and the excretion of
the baby is sent to the mother’s womb only through this cord and the child starts to
breath and take food viz. milk only when it comes out of the womb, if the baby dies
in the womb and its Aathman goes out through its umbilical cord into the mother’s
womb, and through her holes into the universe; Brihmarandram exists only when
the baby is new to this world and in realized souls and the Aathman goes out
through this for ever, to merge with the maker), and the shookshma dreham in 2nd
dimension leaves and hence we have never seen nor will anybody see the soul leaving the body. The 2nd Dimension comprises of different heavens and we go there according to our good deeds in this earth. The 4th dimension comprises of Hell (Naraka) and we go there if we do bad deeds. According to physical laws, we are bound by the dimensional constraints, and as the dimension increases, we are more bound & constrained and our physical freedom reduces. In 1 dimension, we have worlds of Gods and Demigods. Every one in all the dimensions are temporary. They come and go. In Kata Upanishad, Yama says that he has become Yama due to conducting Nachiketha Yagya thrice, and the good effect will cease one day, and he will have to go through normal birth and death cycle again. Hence Yama, Agni, Indra are only posts, and hence can be occupied by any Aathman.

As per the latest findings of NASA, the universe was formed around 10 Billion years and has a diameter of around 10 Billion light years (Light year is the biggest unit of measuring cosmic distances, i.e. distance traveled by light in one year, light’s velocity is 2.99792 x 10^8 meters / sec.) i.e. 10^23 kilometers i.e. 100000 billion billion kilometers, and still expanding. Since some stars found by our telescopes were found to be of age 10^21 years, and they being part of the Universe, the real age of the Universe should be around 10^21 years. [NASA clearly admits that it does not know whether this universe is finite or infinite; due to one supernova – full explosion of a star which occurred 10 billion lightyears away from us and seen in 2003 by Hubble space telescope, it has fathomed that the universe must be 10 billion lightyears big].It may be bigger than that. Our Sun was formed around 10^8 years and it is not a first generation star, it should be a second or third generation star. i.e. it has been formed from remnants of explosion of another star. Incidentally this has been proved by the nuclear fusion reaction taking place in its core, C + H = N (This is called Carbon Nitrogen cycle in which a carbon atom fuses with a hydrogen atom to form a Nitrogen atom). Our The Good Earth was formed around 10^10 years ago as a remnant of another star explosion and came in to the gravitational attraction of our sun. As earth cooled, water began to be formed out of combination Hydrogen and Oxygen (hydro gena – water maker & oxy gena – fire maker), life began to emerge from it. Many comet hits have shown to have bacteria like spores in them and they have come from deep space. Hence we have a firm belief that life came to this earth from outside. Protozoa were formed by 10^8 years ago, and we slowly grew up in the sequence Protozoa, Porifera, Celientereta, Platihelementhis, Nemetoda, Anelida, Arthropoda, Aries, Pisces, Reptilia, Mammalia. While protozoa, porifera & celientereta divided themselves in to two for procreation, platihelementhes & anelida were higher beings having both male and female reproductive organs in them. The classic examples are Earthworm, Snail etc. They can copulate with another one of their species or can even copulate with themselves to form off springs. They are thus known as Hermophrodytes [This is from Greek Mythology, where Aphrodyte – daughter of Eros (Goddess of nature) is surreptitiously kidnapped by Hermes – God of Ocean and kept under the Sea. Eros was very furious and reported to the chief God Zeus. He called them, they told him that they are man and wife now, and they can not be separated. Since Eros was very sad, Zeus ordered Aphrodite to come and stay with her mother Eros for 3 months every year. Hence when she stays with Eros for 3 months, Eros is very happy, and we have Spring season, when all the plants are blooming and animals are mating; after that Aphrodite goes away, and Eros is very angry and we find Hot atmosphere – Summer for 3 months, then Eros cries over her daughter’s departure – we find Rainy season for 3 months, then Eros is just sad and does not even cry; then we find the Autumn – winter season when all the trees are bereft of their leaves for 3 months]. Then Phylae Nemetoda – family of crabs and crustacians, Arthropoda –family of cockroaches, Aries – family of birds, Pisces – family of fish, Reptilia – family of reptiles ranging from dinosaurs to crocodiles to lizards (There is also a class by name parthenogens mainly found in reptilia in which the female will beget offsprings without mating with the male of the species), and Mammalia – Milk feeding animals, have either male or female reproductive organs in them. Humans (the forefathers of Homo Sapiens were Autralopithicus, Zinzanthropus, Homo Erectus, Neanderthal & then Homo Sapiens) emerged around 10^5 years ago. Our genetic structure is 95.5%; similar to Chimpanzees (the difference of 4.5%; makes them live in jungles jumping from tree to tree and we live in cities formed by us). Thus they are believed to be our ancestors. [Though all animmals come to heat and mate only in the spring season, only apes and humans have egg laying period all through the year. Apes have an egg laying period of 45 days while humans have egg laying period every 27 days – in latin month is called mensum, hence our egg laying period is called mensus]. We slowly started to explore our universe and the maker of the Universe. Before 15000 years some group of people from East Europe made an Exodus towards East and settled in the Ganges plains. They called themselves Aryans (Adhorable).Though Jawarlal Nehru in his ‘Discovery of India’ says about Aryan Invasion Theory, there was actually an Aryan Exodus, where a group of Humans migrated from Eastern Europe and settled down in the Ganges Plains. They called themselves as Aaryans -Adhorable. They had brought with them part of Rig Veda. (Va- What; Idam – this : What is this; This is a way to question the origins of the universe and the properties of the maker of the universe). It was completed here. Then Yaju, Sama were composed here. Due to mingling with local people, Atharva came last.

Last edited:
The final object of any soul (Aathman) is to reach the maker (Brahman) from where it has come. The maker Brahman, in the dimensionless state has formed this Universe in its mind, and has formed so many living things (Aathmans) out of itself (Aham Bhahusyaam- I will replicate into many different entities). It is running as a deer, and it is hunting as a tiger. The hunter, the hunted and the act of hunting are the same Brahman. By doing physical good deeds we go to a lower dimension or get a better life in this same dimension, and live happily for the time being. By doing physical bad things, we go to a higher dimension or get worser living in this same dimension and suffer. The only way to come out of this vicious birth and death cycle is to find out WHO AM I. When I find that I am the birthless deathless Aathman, I am the Brahman, I am automatically thrown out
of this vicious birth & death cycle, and merge with the Brahman in zero dimension for
ever. I am the SAT CHIT ANANDAM – Being, Consciousness, Bliss. When asked
by Poonja about whether Ramana Maharishi can show God, Ramana says ‘God is
not an object like you and me; IT is a subject. You can not see it outside, you have
to go deep into yourself to find the God in it; only to find out that you are the God’.
The Mandukya Upanishd also says this: Sarvam hyethath Brahma; Ayamaathmaa
Brahma : All these we perceive are Brahman; My Aathman is also Brahman.
Thirumoolar in his Thirumandhiram says "Maraththai Maraithathu Maamatha Yaanai Maraththil Maraindhadhu Maamadhayaanai. Paraththai Maraththathu Paarmuthar Bhootham Paraththil Maraindhadhu Paarmuthar Bhootham.
The maker has disappeared in to the Universe IT has formed, and is dwelling in
every entity in the Universe. He also says Thaane Thanakku Pagaivanum Nattanum Thaane Thanakku Marumaiyum Immaiyum Thaane Thaan Seidha Munvinai Thuippanum Thaane Thanakki Thalaivanumaame - One is one’s own enemy and friend, one is one’s own future and present, one has to reep the fruits of one’s good or bad deeds and one is one’s own master.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back