• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Oh these men.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
A hot-blooded groom from Feldkirch, Germany could not wait until after the reception. So he snuck into the kitchen with the waitress for a secret tryst just hours after he had tied the knot.

No one would have been the wiser if the father of the bride had not popped in for a snack. Austria’s Vorariberg Online reported that the father stopped the music, sent the crowds home and told on one why.

That same day, the bride went to the registry office to demand a divorce, but was refused. She had to stay with her unfaithful man for six months.

Eventually the bride got what she wanted and so did the groom. The court separated the adulterer and his wife, freeing them both. He is now happily married – to the waitress.

Mr, Siva,
He is now happily married – to the waitress

Until he finds another willing female (or any other species).
I guess the "happily married" is a tongue-in-cheek statement.

Hello Siva sir ,the heading for the OP is proper . after reading the first line completely ,at once a lot of questions pop out like any thing .why its like this bad situation for both bride & groom..it is not a situationally handicapped position. Siva sir sure this leads to another OP sooner. both men and women should know their social,personal responsibilities. hats off to the father of bride. Prasad sir has very well stated.(he represented every one s thought)

A hot-blooded groom from Feldkirch, Germany could not wait until after the reception. So he snuck into the kitchen with the waitress for a secret tryst just hours after he had tied the knot.

No one would have been the wiser if the father of the bride had not popped in for a snack. Austria’s Vorariberg Online reported that the father stopped the music, sent the crowds home and told on one why.

That same day, the bride went to the registry office to demand a divorce, but was refused. She had to stay with her unfaithful man for six months.

Eventually the bride got what she wanted and so did the groom. The court separated the adulterer and his wife, freeing them both. He is now happily married – to the waitress.

Probable diagnosis:

1)Some people have fear of commitment.They might love a person but fear that commitment takes away their freedom.
So this guy could be one of them.

2)We have to hear his side of the story too..may be he had change of feelings towards his future wife when the marriage date was nearing.
We have no idea if his future wife was dominating types and may be he wanted to break free.
Cos you see it's strange that this man did end up marrying the waitress.cos if he was in just for the fun he would not have committed himself to her.

3)He has sexual addiction and was turned on by the sight of the waitress and for now she might cater to his fantasies but when the attraction fades he might just move on to another person.

4)He really didn't expect to get caught and thought he would have one last go before getting the life sentence of marriage.
Waitress could have followed up after that incident cos some girls like "bad boys" and she ended up marrying him.

5)It could be a Karmic debt for all 3 of them..the man,his bride and the waitress.
May be in a previous birth the bride stole the waitress's husband and now all three are born again and the waitress got back her husband.

6)The guy and the waitress could be soul mates meant to meet under strange circumstances and finally get married.

The list can go on and on.

Last edited:
The list can go on and on.

That's true . Sometimes we can never know why certain things happen more so in the context of relationship , spirituality , friendship , money etc .Of course we can give various reasons but then sometimes the list of reasons seems endless and we cant figure out what is the correct reason .
Just an example in my own case :I met a School friend of mine after a gap of 16 years on a visit to Thiruvanamalai and we exchanged our nos and email IDs but then were not in close touch after that .Again after 6 months we bumped in to each other at Tirupati and from that time onwards both of us are till date very close friends and our friendship is together because of common spiritual interests . I took it as the divine was blessing us to be in touch with each other .In the meanwhile there are other old friends I do meet either online or offline but I do not feel like developing any closeness with any of those people .Same with certain other people whom I have a very close and special relationship but whose background is very different from mine and I do not know how we got close .

dear sir !
the waitress knows the weakness of that man and tackled(or tackling) him in that line.hence that bride groom is happily married.
one of my friend was for love marriage to boast himself of a hero and this weakness is fully utilized by an intelligent girl who announced that she is getting married with him after their love affair(actually that friend was with love with another girl and could not take decision against the wishes of his parent-reason being different cast-the parent were ready to accept any girl from their cast).the intelligent girl belongs to the same cast of that boy.
guruvayurappan .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back