• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

No cheerleaders in IPL 7, BCCI says - Half the fun is gone. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasad1

There will be no cheerleaders in the upcoming edition of the Indian Premier League (IPL) in the wake of spot-fixing scandal, which rocked the sixth edition of the cash-rich tournament, BCCI vice-president Ravi Savant said.

The seventh edition of the IPL is scheduled in April-May next year. "There will be no cheer girls in the IPL matches," said Savant. Savant was here to attend the prize distribution ceremony of an inter-university Twenty20 tournament organised by the city-based Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University.

No cheerleaders in IPL 7, BCCI says - The Times of India

I will still be hooked, Go CSK, Go Dhoni.

PJ, why do you look so dour in the picture, look at your daughter :) all smiles, I like that, will you please change the pic to one with both of you smiling, please :) :)

Nara Sir

He is my grandson, aged 9, living in UK, he my daughter's son.

Let me search for some other picture, thanks.

....He is my grandson, aged 9, .
My dear PJ, please do not call me sir, just say Nara, or my real name Dileepan, either would be fine.

The mistake I made was thinking it was your grand-daughter, so it is your grandson, a handsome one, takes after grandfather! So, why do you appear so dour, change your pic.

Dear PJ, from what I have seen I think you are one of those wonderful people who makes others happy,

best regards .....

Nara Sir

it is very difficult for me to call anyone here by name without Sir; i do not wish to enter into any heated argument and there by lose peace of mind, hence i am very rarely seen contributing in General Section. Reading threads criticizing other culture/ practices affects my mind.

I am already 75, wish to contribute positive threads only.

Thanks for your appreciation, i know you are a Professor, that is how Raji Madam Addresses you.

I will try to change my profile picture , thanks.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back