• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Myth that brahmins are not great at business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cs19844

Firstly you should understand majority of businesses in India involve shallow thinking (set of disconnected thoughts without a connection among them) without any well defined approach. Shallow thinking is totally unprofessional and naive. Even businesses in US are largely shallow thinking but they are bringing in more and more professional approach in every field of it like for eg., marketing, administration, people management, finance etc. India is also catching up on the same. Brahmins by nature are very professional and they are comfortable only if the corresponding profession is with well defined approach. That is possibly the reason that brahmins are more successful in US businesses than in India. (In fact you can hardly see brahmins good at business in India). As things get more and more professional and well defined, brahmins will be able to do their great work right from startup to well established companies. You can then see many cases of rags to riches among brahmins and successful brahmin entrepreneurs.

Last edited:
Firstly you should understand majority of businesses in India involve shallow thinking (set of disconnected thoughts without a connection among them) without any well defined approach. Shallow thinking is totally unprofessional and naive. Even businesses in US are largely shallow thinking but they are bringing in more and more professional approach in every field of it like for eg., marketing, administration, people management, finance etc. India is also catching up on the same. Brahmins by nature are very professional and they are comfortable only if the corresponding profession is with well defined approach. That is possibly the reason that brahmins are more successful in US businesses than in India. (In fact you can hardly see brahmins good at business in India). As things get more and more professional and well defined, brahmins will be able to do their great work right from startup to well established companies. You can then see many cases of rags to riches among brahmins and successful brahmin entrepreneurs.

What are you saying?
What is your personal background? your posts are all over the world.
Do you think Brahmins are victims in India?
Do you think Indians are victims in the USA?
Have you lived in the USA?
Have you lived in North India?
Yes, we all like our privacy, but we have to give our background to be pertinent in our observation.

your posts are all over the world
Sir, I never post outside the brahmin circle. If you say this forum is not strictly brahmins, I will stop posting further. Thanks.

Last edited:
I do not want you to leave the forum.
But that is your prerogative.

Some of the active members are non-Brahmins. Some of the members family have non-Hindu, and Non-Brahmin family members.

How do you personally know that everyone in your lineage was Brahmin?
Who is a Brahmin?

Please read the terms and conditions, you too have agreed to these conditions. (it is on the bottom of the page).

Forum Rules
This website is an open website which means anyone can register and participate. There is no discrimination based on one's religion, caste or place of residence.

Each member agrees to participate in a civilized manner without resorting to name calling or discriminating another member(s) based on their caste, religion or country of residence.

Each member agrees to have an open mind with respect to the views that are shared and topics discussed.

Last edited:
Sir, I never post outside the brahmin circle. If you say this forum is not strictly brahmins, I will stop posting further. Thanks.
You did not answer my questions. By answering this questions we will know your position.

You did not answer my questions. By answering this questions we will know your position.

Sir, How come my background is relevant to any of my posts. Anyway, My name is Vijay V, after finishing my BE (CSE) in NIT Trichy, I worked in STMicro in Noida for four years then did an MSc (Engg) CS in Johns Hopkins Univ later I worked in Microsoft and Google for four four years before deciding to come back to India for good. After that I worked in a couple of companies like PayPal, Flipkart and now Crossover. I am happily settled in Chennai and I think I made one of the wisest decisions coming back to India.

Sir, How come my background is relevant to any of my posts. Anyway, My name is Vijay V, after finishing my BE (CSE) in NIT Trichy, I worked in STMicro in Noida for four years then did an MSc (Engg) CS in Johns Hopkins Univ later I worked in Microsoft and Google for four four years before deciding to come back to India for good. After that I worked in a couple of companies like PayPal, Flipkart and now Crossover. I am happily settled in Chennai and I think I made one of the wisest decisions coming back to India.

Thank you very much.
Now your observations make sense.
We judge all posts and the background makes it relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back