• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

My short but divine experience with Sri Jayendra Saraswathi Swamigal

Lotusinsanskrit

Today without any reference I got a flash in my mind suddenly and searched in web that I missed his first Aradhana celebrations but to my surprise after a few search I get into the page of Kanchi Mutt website that the celebration is between March 17th and 19th. This recalled my memory of blessings which I always feel elated because I got blessings first during his golden jubilee celebration (50 years)in Chennai Valluvar Kottam. Afterwards I have visited only twice to get his blessings. I got blessings during Maga magam in Kumbakonam in 2016 in his 80 years of age in my 50 years of age.

While searching I read an article which is really sad to read but true that his passing was quiet as the whole country was busy with another actor's sudden death but it is said it is divine providence that a guru who has undergone public scrutiny for many controversies died quietly.

Great Experience!
Of what i have seen learned souls leave body quietly at a time when everyone is busy with materialistic world.
Thanks

Yes garry420 only now the experiences with the early periyava going round and we may have to wait when will be a start for this mahan. But I feel there is a reservation in this region while north India is having a strong faith and belief even in controversies around him.

Yes garry420 only now the experiences with the early periyava going round and we may have to wait when will be a start for this mahan. But I feel there is a reservation in this region while north India is having a strong faith and belief even in controversies around him.
Trust me North indians are ignorant about their great sages and saints ....all they are interested in is fashion style etc.
I have desire to meet sages and saints like Ramana Maharishi and many more
Is there any living saints you know ?

Thanks

117315665_1103502360047990_7490841799898880392_n.jpg

Latest ads

Back