• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

My profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
I belong to Chittur Palaghat. My father (Late Shri C.V.Krishna Iyer) was a Governmant servant. I got migrated to Mumbai in the year 1957. Got married in the year 1968 to Meenakshi (from Eranakulam). Living in Mumbai. Have three daughters and they are all settled in life. First one is havig two daughters, second one one daughter and the third one son. First and last are in USA. Middle is in Mumbai. I am retired from a private industrial organisation.

Nothing particular to mention about me.

May God Bless Us All

I belong to Chittur Palaghat. My father (Late Shri C.V.Krishna Iyer) was a Governmant servant. I got migrated to Mumbai in the year 1957. Got married in the year 1968 to Meenakshi (from Eranakulam). Living in Mumbai. Have three daughters and they are all settled in life. First one is havig two daughters, second one one daughter and the third one son. First and last are in USA. Middle is in Mumbai. I am retired from a private industrial organisation.

May God Bless Us All

Welcome

May God Bless Us All
hi subramaniam sir,
nice to hear u......i belong to thekkegramam, chittur, palakkad too...i studied in chittur veda patasala and completed my high
school from P S High school.....now im in USA now....i heard abt many justice/advocates/doctors and govt servants from
chittur....

thanks

For a moment I thought that our dear professor who was hiding under a misguiding and inappropriate name finally decided to disclose his real profile through this thread! :)

:welcome: to the forum dear Sir!

YOU ARE different from the others since no one started a new thread in this Forum, to give his / her profile as far as I know!

I am sure there are some more people from your village in this forum.

May God Bless Us All

Well, that is a concise description. I am sure there is some glory hiding in your life. Let it come out. Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back