• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

My pencil Drawings

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pencil drawing ( which I like the most) 1954-56
L: xerox of my original drawing
R: xerox of the same in black and white

My pencil drawing 1954-56
imagejpeg

Dear Shri Ganesh,
I just wonder how it happened. Normally, I posted all my drawings from my ipad where I have stored them. The usual procedure that I followed was to copy the drawing in my facebook and then transfer it by copying in the Tamilnadu Brahmins forum. But in the last two cases, I was directly copying my drawings from my ipad and without going through facebook and I was able to see my drawings posted. So I thought that everything is going on as usual without any hitch or hindrace. Only after seeing your reply, I understand that my drawings have not been seen under the relevant thread. I do not know the reason and I am not aware whether such a thing happened earlier too. Any way thank you for your message and I will try to post those two drawings again. I do not exactly remember those two drawings. So even if there be a repetition, you may kindly excuse me

I am able to see your drawing only in post #64...There are no drawings in # 62 & 63

Ganesha drawing is good! Features are well represented!!

Dear Shri Ganesh,
After seeing your comments yesterday , I again posted those twp drawings in the usual manner. But I do not know what is happening. By the same method, I posted my drawing of Ganesa. I am at a loss to understand what is going wrong. I am also not able to see many of my drawings. In fact I have roughly 120 finished drawings niw with Ten near completion and another ten fifty percent complete. These 100 and odd drawings have been drawn by me in the past six months. I am also not able to keep track of my drawings and this confusion of my drawings not getting posted compounds my oroblem. Anyway thank you for your nice comment and I would like to post all my drawings for what they are worth. In my later drawings, drawn adter a break of sixty years or more, my age will be reflected. Thanks a lot for the interest evinced by you.

My pencil drawing 2014
என்ன பிள்ளையாரப்பா, உன் மௌஸைக் காணோம்?
அதுவா? பக்கத்து வீட்டுப் பையன் அவனோடே கம்ப்யூட்டர் மௌஸைக் காணோம்னு சொல்லி இதை எடுத்துட்டுப் போயிட்டான்.
ஓ! இந்த மௌஸுக்கு இப்படி ஒரு மவுசு வந்துடுத்தா?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back