• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

My pencil Drawings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Children's day
My pencil drawing ( 2015)
1. Based on line sketch
2. Based on photo

Last edited:
My pencil drawing (1954-56) which I love the most, the like of which I cannot draw in my life hereafter
Left: the xerox of my original drawing
Right: black and white xerox

My pencil drawing made yesterday (22-11-16) urgently, based on his photo
A golden voice lost. A great loss to carnatic music and its lovers. May his soul rest in peace

imagejpeg

Thank you. The pencil drawings which I made during 1954-56 when I was a student in a rough notebook, based on Silpi's drawings in Anandavikatan of those days in Thennattu Chirpangal, were dumped somewhere in the house and I could retrieve them roughly after sixty years. The paper has become brown and the pages were not well preserved. I have made about 35 drawings then which I am presenting one by one as they exist at present. I stared redrawing for the past two years and I have made roughly 40 drawings. I am planning to present these things one by one in the coming weeks and months. Even if there is one to appreciate this, my purpose is fulfilled and I will feel happy.

Thank you. I am not able to see some of the pictures which I post and that is a bit confusing. I thank you for your comment. I will continue to present my old drawings and recent drawings in the coming weeks. Your comment gives strength and hope to me.

Thank you for your nice words. I do not know how I missed this reply from you. In my hurry and poor eyesight, I must have skipped it. But unmindful of my limitations, I continue to make pencil drawings and if possible some ink drawings

Extremely sorry to know that our beloved Chief Minister Jayalalitha passed away. May her soul rest in peace ( my pencil drawing made a few weeks back with the hope she will recover)

I am extremely sorry to note that Thiru Cho Ramaswamy has passed away. I have been his fan and admirer from 1960s when I have seen every one of his dramas and have been closely following his growth. He is a multi faceted personality as all of us know. Closely following the death of his best friend Jayalalitha, he probably decided not to stay here anymore and wanted to be her guide even in the other world. This is yet another loss which Tamilnadu could not bear. I have been a regular follower of Thuglak from 1970 and we all will miss him very much. I don't know why Tamilnadu is punished like this. This is a double punishment for which Tamilnadu is not prepared.
MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE

My pencil drawing 1954-56
(since I am not able to see all the drawings posted so far by me. this drawing may be a repetition and if so I may kindly be excused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back