• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Modi's "apolitical" interview with Akshay Kumar

Let it be a good beginning. Hoping to see more apolitical interviews of leading politicians......

Receiving kurtha and rosagulla from Mamata does have an implicit political message !

I don't see in it a hint on post poll alliance, as some in the media speculate. I rather see in it an attempt at sowing confusion in the minds of Mamata's Muslim voters, who see no difference between Modi and Satan, and would feel affronted to see any indication of friendship between the two.

I like the tips he gave on minimalistic living and in trusting traditional remedies. I have been following the same track for years now. I hardly get fever at all, but if sometimes I do feel uneasy and ever slightly feverish, I never resort to pills, rather I resort to my own personal remedies that has always worked for me in the past...

Let it be a good beginning. Hoping to see more apolitical interviews of leading politicians..(#3)

7PM today you may get tips on his minimalistic government - India Today TV - lt looks it may not be nonpolitical interview! Don't miss it!

Last edited:
Receiving kurtha and rosagulla from Mamata does have an implicit political message !
[/QUOTE]

Mamata sends back a political message!

Latest ads

Back