• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

MK is an honurable man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr Jambu Sir,

Why don't you give a weblink of the speech of Honourable CM.

All the best

I am unable to drag the link Please see Hindu Madurai edition Page 3 August3' But tbs has given you the link for Dinamani Try that and see details in the tab திமுகவை வீழ்த முடுயாது Jambu:attention:

திமுக கொடிதான் சொத்து: எனது வீட்டில் உள்ள சொத்துகள், ஸ்தாபன உடமைகள் பங்கு பிரிக்கப்பட்டபோது எனது மனைவிமார்கள், அழகிரி, ஸ்டாலின், தமிழரசு, முத்து என பிரிக்கப்பட்டது. மிச்சம் இருந்தது கோபாலபுரத்தில் உள்ள வீடு மட்டும் தான். அதையும் எனது காலத்துக்குப் பிறகு மருத்துவமனைக்கு கொடுத்து விடுங்கள் என்று ஒரு அறக்கட்டளை உருவாக்கப்பட்டுள்ளது. அதுதான் எனது வரலாற்றில் முக்கியமான இடம். வீடு, வாசல், சொத்து இவற்றைப் பற்றியெல்லாம் என்றும் கவலைப்பட்டது இல்லை. எனது சொத்தாக நினைப்பது திமுக கொடிதான். கட்சிப் பணியே வாழ்க்கை: அதைப்போல அழகிரியையோ, முத்துவையோ, ஸ்டாலினையோ பலிகொடுத்து விட்டு திமுகவை, தமிழகத்தை வளர்க்க வேண்டும் என்றால் அதற்கு ஒருபோதும் தயங்க மாட்டேன். ஏனென்றால் தனது மகனையே தேர்க்காலில் இட்டு பலி கொடுக்கச் சொன்ற மனுநீதிச் சோழன் பிறந்த திருவாரூரில்
பிறந்தவன் நான்.
This is from Dinamani (Cut and Paste) Jambu:horn:

Why our leader is leaving the daughters. Selvi, Kanimozhi are all daughters and by his own statement, he has discriminated his daughters

He has invoked Manu Needhi Cholan and Tiruvarur. I am also from Tiruvarur. Gender discrimination of children is not correct. It only shows that he is following `Manu Dharma'. Personally I would like to treat my daughter equal to my sons when it comes to distributing my properties.Off course I will take care of my only wife.

All the best

அதைப்போல அழகிரியையோ, முத்துவையோ, ஸ்டாலினையோ பலிகொடுத்து விட்டு திமுகவை, தமிழகத்தை வளர்க்க வேண்டும் என்றால் அதற்கு ஒருபோதும் தயங்க மாட்டேன். ஏனென்றால் தனது மகனையே தேர்க்காலில் இட்டு பலி கொடுக்கச் சொன்ற மனுநீதிச் சோழன் பிறந்த திருவாரூரில் பிறந்தவன் நான்.
Non of them has been sacrificed They are all rewarded with party post and Ministerial berths.

Yes MK is an honorable man

திமுக கொடிதான் சொத்து

வை .கோ . when he was revolting also said "கோடிகள் வோண்டாம் .கொடி மட்டும் போதும்" கொடிக்கு மரியாதை அவ்வளவு. தாழ்ந்து பணிந்தது வணங்குவார்கள் மற்ற கொடிகளை காவி கோவணத் துண்டு என்றும் வர்ணித்ததுண்டு.
Yet MK is an honorable man. Jambu:yawn:

Last edited:
கட்சிப் பணியை வாழ்க்கையாக நடத்திக் கொண்டிருக்கும் என்னைப் பார்த்து மைனாரிட்டி அரசு என்று அதிமுக பொதுச் செயலர் ஜெயலலிதா கூறுகிறார். இதனால், கவலைப்படப் போவதில்லை. சிறுபான்மை சமூகத்தை மைனாரிட்டி என்பார்கள். அதைப்போல திமுக சிறுபான்மையினருக்காக எப்போதும் பாடுபடக் கூடியது.திமுகதான் அதாரிட்டி:

Concern for minorities is laudable. Minority has authority over majority Good principles of democracy .
Yes MK is an honorable man. Jambu:nod:

jambu,

here i provide, copied from the web, the original, written by shakespeare, over 400 years ago... enjoy :) :)

marc anthony's eulogy to julius caesar, and paen ot brutus, another 'honourable' man

Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears;
I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him.
The evil that men do lives after them;
The good is oft interred with their bones;
So let it be with Caesar. The noble Brutus
Hath told you Caesar was ambitious:
If it were so, it was a grievous fault,
And grievously hath Caesar answer'd it.
Here, under leave of Brutus and the rest--
For Brutus is an honourable man;
So are they all, all honourable men--
Come I to speak in Caesar's funeral.
He was my friend, faithful and just to me:
But Brutus says he was ambitious;
And Brutus is an honourable man.
He hath brought many captives home to Rome
Whose ransoms did the general coffers fill:
Did this in Caesar seem ambitious?
When that the poor have cried, Caesar hath wept:
Ambition should be made of sterner stuff:
Yet Brutus says he was ambitious;
And Brutus is an honourable man.
You all did see that on the Lupercal
I thrice presented him a kingly crown,
Which he did thrice refuse: was this ambition?
Yet Brutus says he was ambitious;
And, sure, he is an honourable man.
I speak not to disprove what Brutus spoke,
But here I am to speak what I do know.
You all did love him once, not without cause:
What cause withholds you then, to mourn for him?
O judgment! thou art fled to brutish beasts,
And men have lost their reason. Bear with me;
My heart is in the coffin there with Caesar,
And I must pause till it come back to me....

.. The noble Brutus
Hath told you Caesar was ambitious:.

Unfortunately, gullible masses, then and now, are swayed by beutiful rhetoric. To portray MK in bad light, which of course he richly deserves, he should be compared to Julius Ceasar and Marcus Antonius, not to Marcus Junius Brutus the Younger.

Caesar was planning to declare himself emperor, which MK is for all intents and purposes, and make the Roman senate no more than a debating society, much like our forum :). It is to protect the Roman Republic from the tyrant Julius Caesar, Brutus and Cato the Younger and others plotted and assassinated Caesar. Caesar was popular among the soldiers because he kept them happy with the loot from his murderous campaigns. Cato stood for freedom and liberty. The present day libertarian leaning Cato Institute is named after this Cato.

Cheers!

Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears;:gossip:

I speak not to disprove what Brutus spoke,
But here I am to speak what I do know.

These lines I enjoy

Jambu:wave:

Last edited:
hi jambu sir,

shakesphere's julius ceasar....a wonderful drama....he is romba killadi kitcha muthu....idhu eppadi irukku?

regards
tbs

சிறுபான்மை சமூகத்தை மைனாரிட்டி என்பார்கள். அதைப்போல திமுக சிறுபான்மையினருக்காக எப்போதும் பாடுபடக் கூடியது.திமுகதான் அதாரிட்டி:
This is true only with the rider if they form a vote bank . No concern or even a statement when Premchand being labeled as "kariff", a minority in Pakistan and one among the 152 killed in a plane crash in Islamabad last week (More about Premchand Page 11 The Hindu dated 4 August 2010 Madurai edition)

Yes MK is an honorable man! Jambu:confused:

mu ka has done it again !

fishing in the troubled waters of "kumudham", he has sided with one group of warring publishers and converted it into another party organ.

apart from doing 'yeoman's service' of publishing semi-naked pictures of imported mumbai heroines, kumudham wasnt exactly high on the literary content. but it has good reach which is why muka precisely chose to intervene.

he's got a double bill with this acquisition :

a) removed one his staunch enemies - gnani - who was abusing him in his weekly columns.

b) he's starting a weekly column of his own. with next year elections, very useful.

there are a few who think that mu ka is more sophisticated than amma in dealing with journalists.

while not denying the fact that the old man still is agile enough for a good quip or two, when in rage, he loses his marbles.

in response to an editorial by 'ananda vikatan' which criticised mu ka's tendency to slip in "letter diplomacy" in dealing with critical matters (other than minishtership for his innumerable sons/daughters). the editorial called his letters - 'kaditha illakiyam - roughly letter literature.

enraged mu ka took the predictable course of calling av a "paarpana" what not.

he chose to use the vilest of abuses hurled at widowed women to compare av with himself.

very sickening indeed.

reflective of his deep-rooted bias and his perverted thinking.

M.K should be more concerned about a tamil women named nalini sridharan who is rotting in jail for 19 years than the plight of sl tamils. He should first set his house in order then throw stones at others houses. Where hard core hizbul militants get away after serving 6 mnths isnt this injustice to this women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back