• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Men!LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
PJ sir...this advertisements are showing up in Forum now..I guess the virtual world heard the cries of the Maamas here!LOL

Wben we were kids, we used to sing 'piththA pirai soodi perumAnE' if we see bald mAmAs!! :lol:

:gossip:
The hair line at the back will remind us of 'pirai chandran'!!

RR ji, this thread has gone into 21 pages..just imagine how the guys are responding to us!LOL

BTW RR ji..dont you think its men who complain the most about everything?

Have we had even a single thread about girls complaining about guys of the marriageable age?

Its always guys complaining non stop that girls are these ...girls are that..they want this..they want that...they make it sound as if girls want everything except a guy!LOL

Such misleading advertisements will stop now ..These are going to be monitored by a watch dog...Read below

Misleading advertisements may stop - The Times of India

But what if the watch dog also goes bald??? Where would he go?

BTW I have a rule in my clinic that no old male patient is to be called uncle.

It is the tradition out here to call old men Uncle and old ladies as Aunty.But in my clinic I dont allow this.

I tell my staff to call old male patients as Encik(its means Sir in Malay) or Abang(its means elder brother) and old ladies as Puan(it means Madam) or Kak(It means elder sister in Malay)

You have to watch the smiles on their faces when oldies are called Brother..they feel so rejuvenated...one oldie even told me that he feels young again to take another wife!

So you see..make oldies males feel young and they keep coming back to see the doctor!LOL

Men are so easy to fall for anything.

Talking of 'pirai' hair....... Here is a funny incident!

I had gone to my eldest sister's house for vacation when I was in the last of teens - soon after my under grad final exam.

The driver used to take the key from a key holder near the TV and always I could see ONLY his backside because just as I look up

hearing the sound of jingling key bunch, he would have turned! And...... while travelling also I could see only the back of his head!

Four days went like this and on the fifth day morning, I was standing near the gate and an old man asked me, 'thAkkOl vENam'!

I ran inside and told my sister that an old man is asking for the keys! She came out and asked me with surprise, 'ivar namma

driver! unakkuth theriyalaiyA!' I exclaimed, 'O! andhap pinnAlukku indha munnAlA?' :D

renukaji/Raji madam

As usual,you both never answered directly to my posts!! this is the problem with most women!!

renukaji/Raji madam

As usual,you both never answered directly to my posts!! this is the problem with most women!!

Sir,

You are right, once theystarted chatting, they forget the thread, topic, reply, everything, I mean the wholeworld around. It is some sort of ‘kick’ I believe.

Avail a break Sir.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Balu Sir,

Not to worry.... Do you know why these are called threads and not rods?

Because they twist, turn, wave, strangle and go on and on till the 'brahma mudichchu' is applied -
sometimes by the moderator!! :lock1:

.. You are right, once theystarted chatting, they forget the thread, topic, reply, everything, I mean the wholeworld around. It is some sort of ‘kick’ I believe. ....
Please check the topic, Sir!

We are just LOL about what MEN do!!

So we are right ON TRACK!! :laser:

Renukaji/Raji Madam

Why do Indian women pray for the same husband for the next 7 Births in Temples: Very Simple, because then only she can be sure of an ILLICHAVAYAN as Husband for the next 7 Births!!!

Krish Sir

There are Some Temples, where Hindu Married women pray for the same Husband for the next 7 Births!! ; i forgot the name of the Temple, probably Raji Madam Knows it!!!

Shown on aaj tak channel.looked like a family reunion scene in indian film.NDT said rohit had his features and thought he could be his son. He also said ,rohit could live with him and added that he had nothing to leave him. still treated ujwala as almost untouchable and others forced him to acknowledge her which he reluctantly did putting his hand on her head.

Renukaji/Raji Madam

Why do Indian women pray for the same husband for the next 7 Births in Temples: Very Simple, because then only she can be sure of an ILLICHAVAYAN as Husband for the next 7 Births!!!

Sir,
For them, a husband is an honorary subordinate to carryout their commands diligently. This isthe reason for the prayer.
IMO the reason for prayingfor the very same husband is probablythat they don’t want to take any risk as the sayinggoes ‘A known devil is better than an unknown angel’.

Renukaji/Raji Madam

Sir,

They also perform ‘Varalakshmi Vratam’ for the prosperity of their husband and this should be also considered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Renukaji/Raji Madam

LOL! I did not know this.

This is crazy yaar..even though I love everyone in my life but I never make wishes of any kind cos eventually we are supposed to give up all bonds and making wishes causes Karmic bonds.

I rather let my Karma decide who I will marry in the my next birth or who will be my parents..my child etc in births to come.

I surrender totally to the will of Brahman ..so no making wishes for 7 births for same Purushan or same Mama or same Machan or same anyone!LOL

Sir,

For them, a husband is an honorary subordinate to carryout their commands diligently. This isthe reason for the prayer.

IMO the reason for prayingfor the very same husband should be that they don’t want to take any risk as the sayinggoes ‘A known devil is better than an unknown angel’.
hi

in olden days...the wife was supportive and supplement to the husband...but now a days.... she is a replacement for husbands...

due to study /income....she wants replacement for the husband....

Dear all in this thread,

I think this thread is going on and on..its time we crown the winner of the thread.

I have decided to crown PJ sir as the winner.

Not that I am surrendering to the Male Squadron but the fact remains that we have to "ADMIRE" PJ sir for the following reasons:

1)He has great fighting spirit

2)He spent lot of time copying and pasting posts here..imagine all the pain his fingers would have gone through.

3)He was totally focused..he was all out attacking women.Others members could not 100% decide what they wanted to be.

4)He is a Rambo...One men army..his personnel was not fighting all that well.

For all these reasons..I crown him the winner and would give him the reward.

The reward is a paid ticket to a Temple in Kerala where all sweaty topless Maamas frequent..a Spiritual Retreat.

For RR ji and I..since we did not "WIN" we would gladly accept the second place and not have a spiritual retreat and take the 2nd place ticket for a trip to Hawaii.

With this....I declare PJ sir as the winner!

Have fun with the topless Maamas in Kerala ....... RR ji and I will surely miss you in Hawaii.

Last edited:
Renukaji/Raji Madam

Dear P J Sir,

Most important point: IFF the husband is an iLichchavAyan! :becky:

P.S: IFF = if and only if.
I have written about a mAmi who prayed to outlive her hubby for at least 10 years to ENJOY life! :pray:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back