• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Men!LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is only a Fun Thread, no real fight

That’s why I have been posting greatness of women Threads Too.

The one I posted “The Day after Every Day “should be a lesson, for all women to fight for their dignity.

1794707_637209199681389_1248363486_n.jpg

Every thing is possible by Women if they Try and Master it.

In this thread no one is a winner, Fun and understanding the intention are the winners

Picture source: FB

Sir,
For them, a husband is an honorary subordinate to carryout their commands diligently. This isthe reason for the prayer.
IMO the reason for prayingfor the very same husband is probablythat they don’t want to take any risk as the sayinggoes ‘A known devil is better than an unknown angel’.
eththan tharam 'same side goal' pOduveenga, Balu Sir?? :lol:

I am glad that P J sir posted the above pic of lady with proper dress! :thumb:

Some member had posted the same posture with scanty dress some months back! :shocked:

Dear P J Sir! :clap2:

congratulations-comment-015.gif

card courtesy: google images

This Cup Goes to everyone Krish Sir, vgane Sir, Balasubramani Sir, biswa Sir, Prasadji, tbs Sir,
Great Two Ladies Doctor renukaji, And Sahalakala Vallavi Raji Ram

And and also to this OLD ALMOST Bald Headed P J ... That's me!!!

Dear PJ sir,

There can only be one winner and you ARE the winner and the male squadron can follow you to the Spiritual Retreat to the Topless Maama temple.

RR ji and I will surely miss you guys in Hawaii.

To all guys in Forum..since you guys are the Champions this song is dedicated to you all.

We are The Champions by Queen.

[video=youtube_share;04854XqcfCY]http://youtu.be/04854XqcfCY[/video]

Sir,

They also perform ‘Varalakshmi Vratam’ for the prosperity of their husband and this should be also considered.

Bala Sir,

One of the actual reasons why I keep any fast is to make sure I keep my weight under check!LOL

Last edited:
I went through the thread and I am disappointed. I expect a lot more from Renuka & CO in their attack. Let's hope they can really scare men off

I went through the thread and I am disappointed. I expect a lot more from Renuka & CO in their attack. Let's hope they can really scare men off

Dear Sravna,

You have NEVER EVER come to Chit Chat section as far as I know of..and if this thread had managed to get you here that shows RR ji and I have managed the Mission Impossible well.

As far as I know our attacks were good enough...we cant be too harsh to Maamas here cos we dont want anyone getting chest pains...as it is they have to carry a pot belly around..that is no easy feat..so we have to have some compassion when dealing with Maamas.

But if you want us to attack you ..no problems... RR ji and I are well trained to handle you cos you see you would not recognize who attacked you. Remember you took sometime to recognize RR ji??LOL

BTW

Intha Attack Pothuma?
Innum Konjom Venuma?

Last edited:
Dear Sravna,

You have NEVER EVER come to Chit Chat section as far as I know of..and if this thread had managed to get you here that shows RR ji and I have managed the Mission Impossible well.

As far as I know our attacks were good enough...we cant be too harsh to Maamas here cos we dont want anyone getting chest pains...as it is they have to carry a pot belly around..that is no easy feat..so we have to have some compassion when dealing with Maamas.

But if you want us to attack you ..no problems... RR ji and I are well trained to handle you cos you see you would not recognize who attacked you. Remember you took sometime to recognize RR ji??LOL

BTW

Intha Attack Pothuma?
Innum Konjom Venuma?

Now Renuka, you are taking more credit than you should. I just happened to visit this section because
I was looking for the thread on prayers for greater spiritual strength for women. If at all you were able to prevail over the men may be you should thank the prayers.

Don't get too confident over not recognizing RR Ji. What if it was meant to make you confident? Think about it.

Sravna Ji,

Welcome to Chit Chat Section. Relax……. …..have ………fun. We earnestly wish your active participation, if not, atleast try to motivate one of the teams of your favorite. Of course, now the winner was declared and prize too awarded!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back