• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Men!LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hilarious-Naughty-Adult-Funny-Short-One-Liners-Jokes-men.jpg

Dear PJ sir,

Size does not matter for females! I mean the size of a battalion.

Pandavas were five and with Draupadi's prompting them they brought down the 100 Kauravas.

So RR ji and I are enough to attack!

renukaji

i know size does matter for you madam.. i mean the size of our team!!!

renukaji,

Please don't start a fight, it will be the battle of Troy.

[video=youtube;PgaVEMKC1FE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgaVEMKC1FE[/video]

Khuda bhi tumarah chahne wala nikla

Humne socha hum sirf chahte hai tumko
Par tum ko chahne wala ka to kafila nikla
Dil na kaha, kar sikayat khuda se
Par khuda bhi tumarah chahne wala nikla.

Last edited:
Is there any male member here who is willing to be on the side of the female team?

This post does come with benefits. Think about it.

Is there any male member here who is willing to be on the side of the female team?

Tumhare saath chalte hain hazaron chahne wala
'Tumhary sath chalty hain hazaron chahnay waly,
Mary hony na hony sa tmhy kia fark parta hai:

There is only one side, there is no other side.

If a man is nice to a woman he invariably is lucky...he can either be a lover or be her friend!

[video=youtube_share;gJLIiF15wjQ]http://youtu.be/gJLIiF15wjQ[/video]

Tumhare saath chalte hain hazaron chahne wala
'Tumhary sath chalty hain hazaron chahnay waly,
Mary hony na hony sa tmhy kia fark parta hai:

There is only one side, there is no other side.

Right now none of us have realized Brahman yet...so Maya still rules!LOL

Here are the standard complaints about men from women:

• Lazy
  • Selfish
  • Unfaithful
  • Inconsiderate
  • Unimaginative
  • Shallow
  • One track mind

What I never understood is why many mothers still prefer their male progeny!

• Lazy
  • Selfish
  • Unfaithful
  • Inconsiderate
  • Unimaginative
  • Shallow
  • One track mind

Becos a male can never grow up..so a mum always has a baby!

Ok here is a random list of men. Would somebody like to rank them in order of desirability or attractiveness?
  • Barack Obama
  • Vladimir Putin
  • Donald Trump
  • Anil Ambani
  • Amitabh Bachchan
  • Rafael Nadal
  • Brad Pitt
  • Sachin Tendulkar
  • Mark Harmon
  • Your Dad

Ok here is a random list of men. Would somebody like to rank them in order of desirability or attractiveness?
  • Barack Obama
  • Vladimir Putin
  • Donald Trump
  • Anil Ambani
  • Amitabh Bachchan
  • Rafael Nadal
  • Brad Pitt
  • Sachin Tendulkar
  • Mark Harmon
  • Your Dad

I need to thank my dad for inheriting his good looks and I find Mark Harmon the most attractive.

Oh come on, we all know women find the most moneyed men attractive. Look at the bf's of Padma Lakshmi or the wives of Rupert Murdoch. George Clooney is good for a one-night stand at best!

Oh come on, we all know women find the most moneyed men attractive. Look at the bf's of Padma Lakshmi or the wives of Rupert Murdoch. George Clooney is good for a one-night stand at best!

Money can never buy love.

Money is like fire...we should always make sure it does not get too big to handle.

Smart females do not chase after money..they know what to chase for! Wanna Guess???

Why do men get married??

So that they dont have to hold in their abdomen anymore!LOL

Biswaji,
Money beats all.

Forget the looks, look at all those rockers, motorcycle builders, and tattoo artists, they are the chick magnets. Women fall for the wrong kind of men all the time. In USA 50% of the house holds are single women parent, because the women choose the wrong kind of men.

But by the same token, love may not find money. And guess what most couples fight about? It is not the thing they were initially chasing; whatever it is at that you are hinting at. :)

Biswaji,
Money beats all.

Forget the looks, look at all those rockers, motorcycle builders, and tattoo artists, they are the chick magnets. Women fall for the wrong kind of men all the time. In USA 50% of the house holds are single women parent, because the women choose the wrong kind of men.

Ha Ha Ha...men always think other men are the wrong kind and only they are the right kind!LOL

But by the same token, love may not find money. And guess what most couples fight about? It is not the thing they were initially chasing; whatever it is at that you are hinting at. :)

Yes..love may not find money but brains will find money on her own.

I was not talking of Cockzilla BTW!

This is totally unfair tactics adopted by you renukaji, you have to spell out the BENEFITS so that we can try to match it and draw back our men!!!

Ha Ha Ha...men always think other men are the wrong kind and only they are the right kind!LOL

That is quite a profound observation, no doubt.

Ok fine, what were you hinting at? Is it a soft skill like sympathy, understanding, blah blah?

• Lazy
  • Selfish
  • Unfaithful
  • Inconsiderate
  • Unimaginative
  • Shallow
  • One track mind

Thanks for the collection of nice points for our side!:yo:

It is description of tambram mAmAs living in
India!
Lazy - They feel it is below dignity to help the better half in household chores! :couch2:

Selfish - Always worried about their health and wealth!

Unfaithful - Getting all the work done by the better half and then appreciate the wife of his friend!

Inconsiderate - No sick leave granted to the better half. We appear like Poolan Devi tying a band on the head to relieve the

headache (caused by ... you know who!) and have a knife in hand to cut vegetable! :tsk:

Unimaginative - Won't remember to get any gift on the wife's birthday! She has to remind the date too!

Shallow - No comments. It will be too much :blah: .

One track mind - Yes!! Like 'kokkukku oNNE madhi' (stork has one track mind)

P.S: Be happy P J Sir! You are NOT living in India! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back