• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

MEANING FOR SANSKRIT WORD AARTHRAGAM AND ARTHRIGAM IN TAMIL

FOR NAIVEDYAM WE ARE TELLING AARTHRAGAM AND ARITHRAGAM IN SANSKRIT WHAT IS THAT MEANING IN TAMIL
In general, it praises the deity and says: we offer leaves, flowers, water and cooked things, please accept with all our mistakes, but bless the land, people, animals and the whole environment. But if you say the same in Tamil:
ஆதி நாயகனே போற்றி,
ஆதி சக்தி போற்றி, படைத்து காப்போனே போற்றி,
::::
நீரும், பழமும், சோரும் தருகிறோம்,
: : :
எங்கள் குறைகள் மன்னித்து,
உலகம் காப்பீராக.
சமிஸ்கிரதமே பேசியவர்களின் பிரார்த்தனை, இன்று அதையே புரியாமல் இந்து அறநிலையம் தமிழில் செய்யச் சொல்கிறது. ஏழ்மையில் இருந்து தொண்டு செய்ய அது அரசாங்க வேலையாக மாறிவிட்டது,. அதே சமயம் சம்ஸ்கிருதத்தில் பூஜை செய்பவ்கள் எல்லோரும் உண்மையான கடவுள் நம்பிக்கை உள்ளவர்கள் என்றும் சொல்ல முடியாது.

In general, it praises the deity and says: we offer leaves, flowers, water and cooked things, please accept with all our mistakes, but bless the land, people, animals and the whole environment. But if you say the same in Tamil:
ஆதி நாயகனே போற்றி,
ஆதி சக்தி போற்றி, படைத்து காப்போனே போற்றி,
::::
நீரும், பழமும், சோரும் தருகிறோம்,
: : :
எங்கள் குறைகள் மன்னித்து,
உலகம் காப்பீராக.
சமிஸ்கிரதமே பேசியவர்களின் பிரார்த்தனை, இன்று அதையே புரியாமல் இந்து அறநிலையம் தமிழில் செய்யச் சொல்கிறது. ஏழ்மையில் இருந்து தொண்டு செய்ய அது அரசாங்க வேலையாக மாறிவிட்டது,. அதே சமயம் சம்ஸ்கிருதத்தில் பூஜை செய்பவ்கள் எல்லோரும் உண்மையான கடவுள் நம்பிக்கை உள்ளவர்கள் என்றும் சொல்ல முடியாது.
I did not post this. If I write I will not write "chorum" unavum will be used. This is a bogus posting by some one using my name.

I did not post this. If I write I will not write "chorum" unavum will be used. This is a bogus posting by some one using my name.

Does anyone else have access to your account? The only way this is possible is if your id/password is shared with someone else.

No one else can post using your name via the website unless they are logged in using your handle.

Does anyone else have access to your account? The only way this is possible is if your id/password is shared with someone else.

No one else can post using your name via the website unless they are logged in using your handle.
It seems so. I was wondering about it? I assure you that I did not write that info. I don't even know what those words mean and wanted to look at Monier Williams Sanskrit English Dictionary.
So, Mr. Praveen I am amused and worried if I should write at all. The thing is Choru is not part of my vocabulary and I always sau Unavu or Saadam. Tha is how I found out that who else is using my name and how did they get my handle? But this is not reflecting on you and I am not accusing you. This service you do deserve praise and respect and not any blame.

It seems so. I was wondering about it? I assure you that I did not write that info. I don't even know what those words mean and wanted to look at Monier Williams Sanskrit English Dictionary.
So, Mr. Praveen I am amused and worried if I should write at all. The thing is Choru is not part of my vocabulary and I always sau Unavu or Saadam. Tha is how I found out that who else is using my name and how did they get my handle? But this is not reflecting on you and I am not accusing you. This service you do deserve praise and respect and not any blame.

I can 200% assure you that no one else can post on your behalf.
The only way is by logging in using your id/password.

No one from the moderating team or even myself have access to your password. That's why we moved to this platform.

The IP that you are currently using has been logged in 100+ times since Oct 13, 2021.
If at all someone else logged in, then the IP would differ but that is not the case.

I would recommend that you change your password and setup a 2 factor authentication by going here - https://www.tamilbrahmins.com/account/security

I can 200% assure you that no one else can post on your behalf.
The only way is by logging in using your id/password.

No one from the moderating team or even myself have access to your password. That's why we moved to this platform.

The IP that you are currently using has been logged in 100+ times since Oct 13, 2021.
If at all someone else logged in, then the IP would differ but that is not the case.

I would recommend that you change your password and setup a 2 factor authentication by going here - https://www.tamilbrahmins.com/account/security
Thanks for your help. As a policy we do not trust Google etc and we have our firewall. Since no harm is done, I will leave the log in as it is. The only way some one could have stolen the id is when transmitting my log in, some one hyjacked the pocket of transmission. But, none can reach me as my fire wall has taken care. However, my denial response was the right one and will write only if it is not mine. This is to prevent if some one used abusive language etc.
Thanks for taking time to respond.
Mani_Chennai

Thanks for your help. As a policy we do not trust Google etc and we have our firewall. Since no harm is done, I will leave the log in as it is. The only way some one could have stolen the id is when transmitting my log in, some one hyjacked the pocket of transmission. But, none can reach me as my fire wall has taken care. However, my denial response was the right one and will write only if it is not mine. This is to prevent if some one used abusive language etc.
Mani_Chennai

You could setup a two factor authentication.
Log off the site.

that way every time you log in, you will need to verify using 2FA.

Mani_Chennai
Hi
Why hang in a Trisangu swargam. To totally stop that “some one” posting again in your name, please follow the advice of admin and change your p.w. quickly. That would help us all in knowing your views as just your views only. Thanks.

Yes.
But you have to know that Google scans ans stores all your emails and you don't know how they will use it. When you get gree service, you pay a heavy price. But we have no other alternative to this theft. Even in usa, they use an MIT software -duckduckgo.com whch shields the internet Ip address. While this site provides a huge service, it has to use google services. I don't use it in general.
I found out through internet sniffing program that my catch had the email address when some one was monitoring the internettrafic and had captured the traffic. This is a common spoofing method and with my firewall they could not penetrate my system, but due to my internet provider's side this has happened.
Since none of my posting is for offensive purposes, it did not matter but I felt it was necessary to make my statement. This was a genuin status. Thanks for your suggestion.
I also disable Java script and onl enable when necessary for a short time. Computer security is a whole different game.

Latest ads

Back