• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Matrimonial sites. Searching for truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"lately my daughter's salary has become a problem as the boys feel she is earning more than them so what do you people say for that i have also never felt this way before....sunkan "

It is funny that earning more is a problem. Whether it is his money or her money finally it is their money.

"lately my daughter's salary has become a problem as the boys feel she is earning more than them so what do you people say for that i have also never felt this way before....sunkan "

It is funny that earning more is a problem. Whether it is his money or her money finally it is their money.
It is NOT funny, Sir! It is a serious problem. Girls also want the prospective groom to be taller and have a higher salary!

Even girls who earn Rs 12 K p.m wish to marry some one who earns 60 K + and nothing less! Have you not gone through
girls' profiles in the matrimony sites? :ranger:

lately my daughter's salary has become a problem as the boys feel she is earning more than them so what do you people say for that i have also never felt this way before....sunkan
Sir, Please ask the frank opinion of your daughter about getting married to some one who earns less than her! :decision:

Dear Raji Ram madam,

Adamsmith says Human is a social animal and his/her Wants are not satiable. At one point of time we have to decide which is important in life. Happy life (i.e.) ajusting to each one's wish? i.e. vittukkoduthtu vazthal or chasing behind money?

Now the world is changing and Girls are second to none and then why Husband should always be in the upperhand (More educated, More earning, taller,etc. etc.?

It is difficult to get all at a time.:mad2:

It is NOT funny, Sir! It is a serious problem. Girls also want the prospective groom to be taller and have a higher salary!

Even girls who earn Rs 12 K p.m wish to marry some one who earns 60 K + and nothing less! Have you not gone through
girls' profiles in the matrimony sites? :ranger:

Smt.Raji Ram,

As you said girls with 12K salary a month expects the following -

1) Guy earning AT LEAST....AT LEAST 60K a month
2) Age difference should not be more than 3 years
3) Should be attractive (like having a kicking effect of SRK as dear Renuka explains)
4) The guy should be professionally qualified, eg. Software professional or any other professional.
4) The guy should be living and working in her place of residence / work.

Many parents of the girls are following the same to make their daughter happy otherwise of which daughter will start hating the parents.

If the girl didn't get her man as per her expectations, she is determined to stay single, being a pragmatic and bold girl and keep looking out for Mr.Right. By that time she completes 33/34/35/36/37/38 years of age and obtains the Highest Maturity and probably great Wisdom too and finds almost all the MEN as Fools. It again makes her wait and look for MR.Right. At last she will get the absolute enlightenment and realizes that a MAN is a Man and a WOMAN is a Woman and that, as a Woman she needs a shoulder of a Man. Let me marry any one who just loves me and would be caring me.

true mr ramanathan,
my first daughter has a 3 degree and my sil had a lot of complex with that and only now he is trying to come to terms that she after all is his wife and she is too good and fluent in english even that is a complex don't ask these days what complex can come up and where the girls will be subjected to what environment, all want ready reckoner but dont want to put in an effort..regards sunkan

she is ready raji,
she is well built so is ready to compromise the boy is also well built but he and his mother raised this question first time got boxed with this thought what about recession and pink slip as these mnc's none have any great future and no one can predict it is like a stock market US rolls the entire world rolls, so from my end my daughter is ready but will the boy accept her??/ a very big question mark it shows...regards sunkan

3) Should be attractive (like having a kicking effect of SRK as dear Renuka explains)
4) The guy should be professionally qualified, eg. Software professional or any other professional.
5) The guy should be living and working in her place of residence / work.
Dear Sri. Ravi,

You have left the most important point!

6) The guy's parents should stay away, if possible in another country!! :)

Smt.Raji Ram,

4) The guy should be living and working in her place of residence / work.

Many parents of the girls are following the same to make their daughter happy otherwise of which daughter will start hating the parents.

If the girl didn't get her man as per her expectations, she is determined to stay single, being a pragmatic and bold girl and keep looking out for Mr.Right. By that time she completes 33/34/35/36/37/38 years of age and obtains the Highest Maturity and probably great Wisdom too and finds almost all the MEN as Fools. It again makes her wait and look for MR.Right. At last she will get the absolute enlightenment and realizes that a MAN is a Man and a WOMAN is a Woman and that, as a Woman she needs a shoulder of a Man. Let me marry any one who just loves me and would be caring me.

I agree with C Ravi but it will not take more years to realise that a Man is a Man and whose love and care is important than any thing else.

dear raji,
i appreciate you talking with points now let me tell you how about mother of the girl can she come and stay as she has no sons?
now coming to the points by mr ravi,
nowadays girls and guys are not in the range of k's but lakhs mr ravi, so the problem is even more steep than u think,
even after earning a lakh they want an earning wife, then definitely she will want he shift to her place of work rather than leave it and go search after the age of 30 PLUS.
men in 60's searching women write they want beautiful ladies lol:bounce:
so that is a personal preferance of human none can vouch against there.
my daughter searching for a farmer any takers she wants to join him in aquaponics growing plants on water trays exclusively....sunkan

she is ready raji,
she is well built so is ready to compromise the boy is also well built ........
That is cool, Sir! But as you have mentioned in your earlier post, guys develop inferiority complex in several different ways!

Very high education of a girl rather comes as a hurdle, now a days! So sad! But it is a fact that boys, especially *******,

earning less than 50 K find it difficult to get a good match in our circle. That is also true!

raji i am lady if u can address me not sir it would be better i am her mother and giving her points here, may be i should say it is just time that has to bring them together or not at all as too many questions raised not like our time dad said u better say yes i know the family though the boy may be a rogue we endured, now exposed to these things the children have become smart, no more lets get some answers too as they are asking so many things like direct from the horses mouth ....sunkan
i mean, u want the girl to work, u want her to take care of his parents, grandparents etc, u also want her to earn, u want her to hv kids, take care of them and still cook, clean and be happy

raji i am lady if u can address me not sir it would be better i am her mother and giving her points here,.......
Sorry dear Sunkan! Your name confused me! I have a friend by name Sukanya. :)

Marriage is becoming more and more complicated in this century!

Last edited:
Smt. Sunkan,

I can understand, your agony as a parent.

A guy earning more than your daughter would then be the right choice. For example if your daughter is earning 1 Lack a month, the guy should be earning more than that or at least the same salary.

The problems is, with more money in hand, human tends to yearn for more beautiful things in life, irrespective of it's importance.

Hardly people could get everything in tact as per their expectations. Mostly people lose something to get something. Now a days Every One wants everything perfect.

mr rav
deiva vaakku maadiri solrel ok ungalukku 1 lakhs mele maplai kedaippannu, no sir that is not the thing it is the mind set
one should not give so much value to money, and all are in search of some love lets not forget that with all those lakhs
if people were happy then they would not search some one as yaravadu yenakkoru cup coffe poda manushaal irukkela, or vayikku
ruchiya smachchu poda yaravadu irukkala, ille enakku enne venumnu ketka manusha irukkala ella pakkamum parakkarel panam panam nu
yenna yaru gavanippa, this statement is loud in many houses
who have created the base for many children to come up in life
these days...money or no money anbu kedaikkum guarantee irundale porum...ponno pillaiyo must come forward and marry...sunkan

i mean, u want the girl to work, u want her to take care of his parents, grandparents etc, u also want her to earn, u want her to hv kids, take care of them and still cook, clean and be happy

Smt. Sunkan,

A marriage relationship is not just a social show off. It is more in terms of mutual accomplishment and relishing the life as a pair, sharing everything , having kids and be in harmony. To be responsible, cooperative and adjusting with each other and instill values into children. Playing all the necessary rolls by both husband and wife and make the family a temple, a university, a recreation club and a hub of human value, love, emotions, care and protection.

Right from the day one of marriage a couple start playing their respective rolls in their family affairs and both should have their sense of responsibility and compassion towards family life with commitments and adjustments. Both require mutual love, care and a very good understanding to make the journey successful and meaningful.

I remember some member here saying, a long back, that, Nature is too cruel and bias. In the sense that, it makes women conceive a baby, take care of the baby in her womb and deliver the baby undergoing lots of pain. And after delivering baby/babies a Mother bears the great degree of responsibility in providing moral and emotional support to her children.

I still used to wonder -

Are MEN really useless in Married Life and are Fit For Nothing?

Is it OK for a MAN to abandon his dependent parents, having married a women as a responsible husband at her disposal and still can keep his respect in his society?

As you said, a couple should share their family's day to day duties and responsibilities in right spirit.

I AM ALSO EMPHASISING THAT MARRIAGE IS AN INSTITUTION AND INSTEAD OF ASKING ONLY TO BE DONE THEY SHOULD BOTH COME FORWARD TO TAKE UP RESPONSIBILITY AND TAKE CARE....sunkan

mr rav
deiva vaakku maadiri solrel ok ungalukku 1 lakhs mele maplai kedaippannu, no sir that is not the thing it is the mind set
one should not give so much value to money, and all are in search of some love lets not forget that with all those lakhs
if people were happy then they would not search some one as yaravadu yenakkoru cup coffe poda manushaal irukkela, or vayikku
ruchiya smachchu poda yaravadu irukkala, ille enakku enne venumnu ketka manusha irukkala ella pakkamum parakkarel panam panam nu
yenna yaru gavanippa, this statement is loud in many houses
who have created the base for many children to come up in life
these days...money or no money anbu kedaikkum guarantee irundale porum...ponno pillaiyo must come forward and marry...sunkan

Smt.Sunkan,

But ironically, in today's world everything seem to be MONEY. Girls can accept a guy as an eligible single to be chosen for marriage only if he earn 60K or more than that, a month, and higher than that of a girl, based on the pragmatic logic of upward mobility. They think that Marriage is like a change of one's destiny by which they can satisfy ALL their desires. If that is not possible easily in a marriage, they think it is better to be single, be relieved from family responsibilities and enjoy the life independently.

Many are the guys who earn 1 Lack or more and still want a professionally educated girl with high salary and looking very sexy and hot. They think they are earning a lot and deserve the finest things of the life. For many, high education and high career of the wife would be perfectly matching with their pride in their relatives and social circle.

In general, the things that are bothering todays guys and gals, to meet up with are -

MONEY
COMFORTS AND LUXURY WITH THE HELP OF MONEY
THE SENSE OF PRIDE, in comparison with others in relative and social circle.
ALL SORTS OF ENTERTAINMENTS AND FUN

If all the above can not be achieved through Marriage, than why to marry? Love and Care can well be purchased as and when required, from time to time.

dear ravi,
i am from the worried lot knowing well that this trend is only paving way for more marriages for convenience rather than looking for a life partner may be we were lucky to have got into the rocking boat and balanced it all the way...sunkan

Smt.Sunkan,

But ironically, in today's world everything seem to be MONEY. Girls can accept a guy as an eligible single to be chosen for marriage only if he earn 60K or more than that, a month, and higher than that of a girl, based on the pragmatic logic of upward mobility. They think that Marriage is like a change of one's destiny by which they can satisfy ALL their desires. If that is not possible easily in a marriage, they think it is better to be single, be relieved from family responsibilities and enjoy the life independently.

Many are the guys who earn 1 Lack or more and still want a professionally educated girl with high salary and looking very sexy and hot. They think they are earning a lot and deserve the finest things of the life. For many, high education and high career of the wife would be perfectly matching with their pride in their relatives and social circle.

In general, the things that are bothering todays guys and gals, to meet up with are -

MONEY
COMFORTS AND LUXURY WITH THE HELP OF MONEY
THE SENSE OF PRIDE, in comparison with others in relative and social circle.
ALL SORTS OF ENTERTAINMENTS AND FUN

If all the above can not be achieved through Marriage, than why to marry? Love and Care can well be purchased as and when required, from time to time.

dear ravi,
i am from the worried lot knowing well that this trend is only paving way for more marriages for convenience rather than looking for a life partner may be we were lucky to have got into the rocking boat and balanced it all the way...sunkan

Smt.Sunkan,

I am a bachelor and belong to worrying lot :)

Dear Sri. Ravi,

Your ideas are so clear and sensible!
I am really surprised how you are not able to find a nice girl as your partner!

Best of Luck!! :)

Thank you for your best wishes Smt.Raji Ram.

[video=youtube;A2Dq4CzZLaQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2Dq4CzZLaQ&feature=related[/video]

true ravi oru ponne vechindu i am struggling to get the right guy and here you say kadalikka neramillai what can be said it is god's leela btw what is your age ravi.....sunkan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back