• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

MAJORITY Vs. MINORITY

Status
Not open for further replies.
H H

>>i wud rather acknowledge the diversity.

there is diversity in unity and unity in diversity.

that string called 'love' links everything up together. it just does not matter what religion, caste, creed, gender, nationality or whatever, appear as identities outside.
<<

I do like what you write too.But the fact remains 80% majority is Hindus,just like USA wherein 89% is Christians.Unlike the Indian Parliament American representatives of the people are not diverse,though we have made a small beginning in electing President Obama.

sb

Bala,

Perhaps you are right....

But considering the rate of conversions, 80% hindus is a very conservative estimate..many say its 60% hindus now.

Did not really expect my post regarding those crazy early days trying to make sense of religion to cause someone to skip a beat..therefore modified it for clarity (wonder why it should not be acceptable that a person experiments with various belief system and then chooses what he likes best...not necessary to follow the parents all the time rite...though it looks like ppl do end up right where they started..)..

Dear Sri SS Ji.

My responses are in red.

The best way would be to have a re-draft of our constitution... but this can be achieved only through an overwhelming majority at the national level...

What does this mean? That the current constititution is inadequate? May I ask you in which areas?

Hindu-ness cannot be separated from India, for this is the very essence that lives in our spirits... Yes, secularism is fine in so far as the independence to to other religions is given, but where it comes to conversion, and restrictions on hindus, I do not agree...

Sir, do you understand that there is a law against forceful conversions in India today on the Central Government books? Only the implementation is lacking? This has nothing to do with 'Secularism'.

We have brought this state upon ourselves - if still we are clamouring for majority/minority rights (from the view of religion) from the day of freedom from british slavery, then why the heck did partition happen? We had a bunch of nincompoops at that time who failed to deliver... anyway, I restrict my views here.

The partition happened mainly because of the unfortunate mis-management of the British of the whole partition issue, with contributing factors from Jinnah as well as Gandhi Ji and Nehru Ji.

But let us not claim that India should be a Hindu state. There are inherent problems with this thinking. First, whether India is a Hindu state or not, it can only govern with a secular philosophy. Otherwise, there will be disaster and we will witness worse modern day massacre than what happened during partition. To me a benign Hindu State is idealistic, never to be aceived in modern times. If we think Babri Masjis is bad, you will not have seen anything yet.

Asking adherents of other religions to acknowledge that their Forefathers were Hindus, does not do anything. It only makes them suspicious of the Hindu agenda. Because, India is not just Hindu. This is why, it is important to keep the Secular nature of the country, while making sure that each and every citizen thinks that he/she is an Indian first. This is the only realistic solution to the religious divide.

Regards,
KRS

Hinduism is India.

What does this mean? That the current constititution is inadequate? May I ask you in which areas?
One should have the constitution in hand to discuss these topics... I find some areas not suitable for the times and feel so... FYI, are you aware of the numerious amendments to the Comapnies Act since its inception in 1956?
Sir, do you understand that there is a law against forceful conversions in India today on the Central Government books? Only the implementation is lacking? This has nothing to do with 'Secularism'.
Ahh... gone are the days where people used to convert at the tip of the sword... if that is the forcecul conversion you are referring to, am sorry, you wont find any - it has simply changed its methods. Brute force has given way to guile now... It would be naive to think that there is no "force" in guile...
The partition happened mainly because of the unfortunate mis-management of the British of the whole partition issue, with contributing factors from Jinnah as well as Gandhi Ji and Nehru Ji.

But let us not claim that India should be a Hindu state. There are inherent problems with this thinking. First, whether India is a Hindu state or not, it can only govern with a secular philosophy. Otherwise, there will be disaster and we will witness worse modern day massacre than what happened during partition. To me a benign Hindu State is idealistic, never to be aceived in modern times. If we think Babri Masjis is bad, you will not have seen anything yet.

Asking adherents of other religions to acknowledge that their Forefathers were Hindus, does not do anything. It only makes them suspicious of the Hindu agenda. Because, India is not just Hindu. This is why, it is important to keep the Secular nature of the country, while making sure that each and every citizen thinks that he/she is an Indian first. This is the only realistic solution to the religious divide.
It was an enormous blunder by Gandhi when he agreed for equal voting rights for the minority muslims in congress (25%) as against the majority hindus (75%)... which contributed to partition...

Why not a Hindu India? With a secular governance? We have been trained to say that identifying any religion with our country is non-secular => pablovian thinking... nothing else...

We have to have a country that gives priorities to Hindu festivals, cultures and customs... this is the land where it was born - if we dont acknowledge it here (in the name of secularism), we are only fooling ourselves...

I ask you - what is meant by an Indian? What is a country without its history? What is a country without its culture?

Regards,
Seshadri

The seeds of partition was sown by one of the biggest blunders of Mahatma Gandhi. The support for the Khilafat Movement. The movement had nothing to do with India. This encouraged the Muslims to think as Muslims and not as Indians.

BTW Rajaji has been called the nursemaid of Pakistan. The role of the Hindu group within the Congress in the creation of Pakistan is significant.

Anyone who talks about Hindu India should study the history of India. By the way whose Hinduism? The Hinduism which prohibits Meat and liquor or the Hinduism which has Meat and liquor as part of worship?

Anyone who talks about Hindu India should study the history of India. By the way whose Hinduism? The Hinduism which prohibits Meat and liquor or the Hinduism which has Meat and liquor as part of worship?
With due respects, by making these sorts of discriminations and by futher confusing the populace for the sake of truthfulness or clarity does not really serve any purpose - they only tend to disturb and weaken our confidence...

If one were to pursue idealism, there need be no diplomacy... but alas, the system which we are in is so multi-layered, that it is impossible to have a such a statement securing the consensus of all...

I kinda get what the poster intends to suggest by saying that one should know the history of india... however, I choose to ignore this now...

All along the muslim sentiment has remained the same pre and post khilafat (even today)... the only difference would be their reactions... the aftermath of the khilafat seems to have been a period of bitter hindu-muslim enmity... again, urged by the mulsim quazis, the muslims sensed a need for themselves to live in a land of muslims... india was (is) a land of kafirs... this led to heightened hindu-muslim riots.... negotiations failed to arrive at any reconciliations - the only solution seemed to be partition...

Even after this, the unforgiveable blunder was again by Gandhi when he maintained that those muslims who wish to stay could do so...

History is often His(s)tory; there are many angles, views and thoughts into it...

The Indian Culture that most of the Indians believe in includes Muslim culture also. Please take a trip to Lucknow and interact with the Muslims there. Then you will know the great Indian Muslim culture. Or go to Malappuram and see the Mappilah culture. The Muslims of Lucknow elected Vajpayee.

Hinduism which is not tolerant and which does not accept other religions is not Hinduism at all. Most of the Hindus in India will have nothing to do with such a narrow intolerant Hinduism. No one can change that.

There will never be a Hindu India as envisaged by some of the Hindu groups.

I think you have misunderstood my post. When we acknowledge hinduism's glory, where is the question of belittling the other?

Only pseudo-secularism is being practised now under the guise of secularism...

Yes, we have to be tolerant, we will be tolerant... there is no society without tolerance.... but we have to accord our religion due status - officially.

There will be a Hindu India in spirit, knowledge, culture and intent...

S S

>>Yes, we have to be tolerant, we will be tolerant... there is no society without tolerance.... but we have to accord our religion due status - officially.

There will be a Hindu India in spirit, knowledge, culture and intent...<<

Simply genius piece.Hindus are being hedged to this situation becoz of intolerance displayed by other religious denomination.I think H H corrected me in saying Hindus are 60% of population and not 80 % as i had written.Goes to prove what the mullahs were telling bullahs with kullahs to procreate more,so that this hindu majority is reduced and muslims become the majority.That is why Sanjay Gandhi,though being half-parsi,went about his nasbandi operations on bullahs with kullahs,which finally got him assasinated in a aircraft accident.If Pakistan is any indication of an Islam state,better to assert Hindu psyche,once in for all.Otherwise only one law for all Indians in the country from Jammu to Kanyakumari,should prevail.Then only its secular,today its brainless twit constitution practised.

sb

Sri SS Ji,

My comments are in red.

One should have the constitution in hand to discuss these topics... I find some areas not suitable for the times and feel so... FYI, are you aware of the numerious amendments to the Comapnies Act since its inception in 1956?

I know that. I also think that the bar to be able to change the constitution is quite low in India. Again, this thinking about changing something that is barely 60 years old, willy nilly is not correct. One should think about how to strengthen it. If you are thinking about the civil code of India, I agree that as it stands now it is creating divisions. There should be One code for all INDIANS.

Ahh... gone are the days where people used to convert at the tip of the sword... if that is the forcecul conversion you are referring to, am sorry, you wont find any - it has simply changed its methods. Brute force has given way to guile now... It would be naive to think that there is no "force" in guile...

It has been well established that the conversions with monetary inducements happen only because how we treat some of our own brethren in our religion. Only Christianity is growing in India this way now. So, this is a problem of our religion giving an opening to any other religion to come and convert. Close this opening by reform within the religion, mass conversions would disappear. No law can do this.

It was an enormous blunder by Gandhi when he agreed for equal voting rights for the minority muslims in congress (25%) as against the majority hindus (75%)... which contributed to partition...

Why - do you think that the muslims were not Indians? Looking at them as non Indians was the start of the problem in the first place.

Why not a Hindu India? With a secular governance? We have been trained to say that identifying any religion with our country is non-secular => pablovian thinking... nothing else...

Because as Sri Nacchinarkinyan Ji pointed out, Hinduism is not monolithic. I do not believe that a ruler in a Hindu India state can truly practice secularism. This will bring out all the divisions within Hinduism, worse than what it is today. On top of it it would alienate the 14% muslims in particular. One can not take away a right that they feel they have now. Result will be catastrophic.

We have to have a country that gives priorities to Hindu festivals, cultures and customs... this is the land where it was born - if we dont acknowledge it here (in the name of secularism), we are only fooling ourselves...

One can do this in the current framework. Just get a consensus on the national level, elect a pro Hindu government and do this through ballot box. You don't need a 'Hindu' nation to do this.

I ask you - what is meant by an Indian? What is a country without its history? What is a country without its culture?

Exactly. Please understand India is an amalgamation of so many different cultures and languages. India is not just one Hindu also. Even within Hinduism it is so diverse. Wit such a mind Boggling diversity, it is a folly to think that India is just one Hindu culture. It is not. While we all want our Hindu way of life to be supreme in some 'idealistic' way, I contend that a Hindu life is predominant even today, even among other religions. This is the India that can grow and sustain not a rabid right wing India that is run by the likes of Rama Sena.

Regards,
KRS

Regards,
Seshadri

Last edited:
Mullah Bullah Kullah-Masterplan

After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide:
Bangladesh — Muslim 83%
Egypt — Muslim 90%
Gaza — Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%
Iran — Muslim 98%
Iraq — Muslim 97%
Jordan — Muslim 92%
Morocco — Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan — Muslim 97%
Palestine — Muslim 99%
Syria — Muslim 90%
Tajikistan — Muslim 90%
Turkey — Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96% 100% will usher in the peace of “Dar-es-Salaam” — the Islamic House of Peace — there’s supposed to be peace because everybody is a Muslim:

Afghanistan — Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia — Muslim 100%
Somalia — Muslim 100%
Yemen — Muslim 99.9% Of course, that’s not the case. To satisfy their blood lust, Muslims then start killing each other for a variety of reasons.

http://www.bvml.org/tmi/mus_pop.html

sb

I think there is unnecessarily postings about muslims, trying to create hysteria. These are the facts:

1. 2004 India census puts the Muslim population at around 13% and the Hindu population at 80%.

2. Only a minority of muslims in the total population (land owners etc.) voted for the partition due to the voting rights act of the British. It is wrong to tell people to get out of their own country just because a few of them wanted to leave. As Indians steeped in the traditions of our religion, we welcomed them to stay. India is as much as theirs as it is Hindus'.

3. No one denies that there are problems with the current political scene in India, where vote bank politics is openly practiced. Of course with the majority of the population, Hindus can elect the government they want and implement policies favourable to them. But this has to be done with the clear thinking of not denying the minorities their rights.

Regards,
KRS

Sesh-ji,

Wanted to share these thots with you:

Ahh... Brute force has given way to guile now... It would be naive to think that there is no "force" in guile...

Neither the teachers who taught me Islam or Christianity used any guile or force or any sort. The teacher who came home to teach me the Quran did so to oblige my mum coz she had requested him to (i had reqested mum to ask on my behalf). He was also curious why a teenager wud be interested in religion and explained things as nicely as he could. And i simply loved the lessons. He knew that i just wanted to 'know' before considering any conversion.

The Christian teacher was repetitive about sin, sinning and why i shd be saved thru acceptance of Christ (but again, there was no guile), only made it feel like it was some very pressing need. Perhaps i cud have done better with a better teacher.

In either case i did not feel ready for conversion as yet then, coz i was not satiated regarding other religions (went on to try buddhism later). Perhaps inside my head i was following some crazy mix of various belief systems for a long time; and by nature i seem to require a lot of philosophical basis, to be able to accept spiritual significance for life and its various ways. In that way, i might see myself as a seeker with limited understanding, and therefore cannot fault any of the religions themselves.

i must also say that there are those that i know who cannot stand muslims after the trauma of being lost and then reuniting with family members during the coimbatore bomb blast (mentioning this since u r from coimbatore). For the mistakes of a few / many, i do not think we can malign and discriminate against the whole lot / entire lot.

Am not for connecting religion with governance. Religion can be considered as too private by many to be mixed up with the larger social life. A secular govt treats all citizens equally. The current govt does not do that and that's why the term pseudo-secularism comes up.

We have to have a country that gives priorities to Hindu festivals, cultures and customs...

Such a country will be rejected by the masses. All need to be treated equally. I did not become less of a hindu by enjoying ramzan biryani (and yep am a total sucker for food from various regions).

A country as diverse as India with all her languages, religions, cultures, etc, is a beautiful feeling. All are Indian. Urdu and Indian-english are as much Indian as Sanskrit and Tamil.

Last edited:
Let me make one thing clear. It is something else to think good of a particular group and something else as regards their actions and something else when their actions are commented upon. Mixing and inter-relating, is happenning a lot in the threads of Shri KRS and Shmt HH ... but that is human nature and hence I clarify...

Me relating the incidents has nothing to do with me being rabid or hindutva groups being rabid...and nobody is creating a hysteria... if one takes the view that commenting on muslims is itself rabid then it is totally a skewed outlook without sufficient info...

We all have personal experiences - I too have met many good-hearted individuals from all communities... One among those was a muslim doctor who does not eat non-veg!!! So, please be informed that I am aware of good and bad among all sections of the society.

Now let us come to the culture of India. What does it mean? A mixed culture means accepting the invasions, barbarism, torture and conversions on us... but what is done cannot be undone. So I accept that. I do not hate people for the acts of their forefathers, and neither is it prudent to do so. It also brings with it the contradictions that a society needs and hence it is but natural for us to accept it.

You see Indian culture as the aftermath of the invasions; I too see it the same way, but with a difference - that of according the status of principal religion.

Having acknowledged that, we need not go to the extreme of equating our religion with theirs just to be termed secular. Pray, how can this be seen as un-secular?

Also, when the invaded culture does not remain benign, rather works as cancer cells within the society, action has to be taken to cleanse the cancerous sections... if one does a laser therapy, there cannot be a valid counter argument saying that the physician is also guilty of the same crime as he is killing the cancerous cells...

Putting a finger on the percentage of extremist muslims is very tricky... on the day of the coimbatore blasts, the majority of the muslim community kept to their homes and were not found on the terror locations... this clearly shows that the entire community in coimbatore is in cahoots with the terrorist...

Similarly, there are many such incidents - for one who just lives life on black and white, these things will ever remain a contented issue.

Whom are we fooling in saying that the muslim majority does not favour an islamic India? Muslims are born-Indians, but their alleigance lies with their arabian masters... All muslims see things as Islamic or Un-Islamic only... it is us Hindus who blabber and chatter about all philosophies while getting nowhere...

Regards,
Seshadri

P.S. Shmt, HH, please do not relate between specific examples and my generalized statements because there are bound to be exceptions to the norm...

When we discuss and speak about a group in the pluralistic sense, then it is accepted that it implies the majority... unless specific qualifications are given

Dear Sri SS Ji,

Your response deserves a very detailed counter response from me. I think you are a logical person that I can engage in dialod with. Serious discussions backed by data points interest me, not the speculations which have no logical or scientific back ups. My responses are as usual in red.
Let me make one thing clear. It is something else to think good of a particular group and something else as regards their actions and something else when their actions are commented upon. Mixing and inter-relating, is happenning a lot in the threads of Shri KRS and Shmt HH ... but that is human nature and hence I clarify...

Dear Sri SS Ji, you seem to classify the entire Indian muslim community as a group responsible for the acts of a few. I totally reject this presumption. This goes against logic. A minority people are not going to declare war against the majority like this.

Me relating the incidents has nothing to do with me being rabid or hindutva groups being rabid...and nobody is creating a hysteria... if one takes the view that commenting on muslims is itself rabid then it is totally a skewed outlook without sufficient info...

I did not say you were rabid - I only pointed out the consequences if one made India as a Hindu state. The hysteria was not created by you - I was referring to the untenable statements by s007bala. I will not engage him anymore, because he talks with prolific abandon all sorts of nonsense,

We all have personal experiences - I too have met many good-hearted individuals from all communities... One among those was a muslim doctor who does not eat non-veg!!! So, please be informed that I am aware of good and bad among all sections of the society.

No issues. I have taken you as a good human being who is searching for a solution to the perceived bad state of our religion.

Now let us come to the culture of India. What does it mean? A mixed culture means accepting the invasions, barbarism, torture and conversions on us... but what is done cannot be undone. So I accept that. I do not hate people for the acts of their forefathers, and neither is it prudent to do so. It also brings with it the contradictions that a society needs and hence it is but natural for us to accept it.

Most of the current problems in the world exist because we can not accept what happened in the past. The past is littered with inhumane actions (by everyone). Ashoka killed first before regretting his actions. To apply today's moralistic norms to the behaviour of yester year peoples is wrong. That was yesterday and it is today.

You see Indian culture as the aftermath of the invasions; I too see it the same way, but with a difference - that of according the status of principal religion.

Even the principle religion has gone through big changes during this time. Bhakthi movement within Hinduism did not start by accident. Sufism within Islam came in to being to make Islam Indianised. Nothing happens in vacuum. Our religion too has changed because of the influence of Islam and Christianity. The problem is some of us still think of our religion as it existed during the vedic times. This can never happen again because we are in a modern industrialized world where the old notions of Varna system can not work anymore, because we as people do not accept them anymore.

Having acknowledged that, we need not go to the extreme of equating our religion with theirs just to be termed secular. Pray, how can this be seen as un-secular?

Our religion says that all paths are valid. The question herte is not that Hindu way of life is presrved, but rather are we willing to allow other minorities who have called India home to have pride in calling themselves Indians first. Secular means that the religious life has no bearing on how the government treats it's citizens.

Also, when the invaded culture does not remain benign, rather works as cancer cells within the society, action has to be taken to cleanse the cancerous sections... if one does a laser therapy, there cannot be a valid counter argument saying that the physician is also guilty of the same crime as he is killing the cancerous cells...
Again, please lose the notion of the 'invading' culture. I do not think most of our Muslim brethren think that way. After a couple of generations, we tend to adopt the native culture. This is my central problem with your statement: It reduces all our muslim brethren to the 'invading culture' and there are nearly 200 millions of them! Do you know that the muslims from India in a host of foreign countries are eager to differentiate themselves as Indian muslims as opposed to, let us say, Pakistani muslims?

Putting a finger on the percentage of extremist muslims is very tricky... on the day of the coimbatore blasts, the majority of the muslim community kept to their homes and were not found on the terror locations... this clearly shows that the entire community in coimbatore is in cahoots with the terrorist...

I wonder whether you can back up this assertion with proof! After 9/11 in NY, many muslims asserted that Jews caused the event, saying that all the jews stayed at home. This was false as it was proved that many many jews lost their lives during the attack. Statement like this should be made very carefully after ascertaining the facts. I do not believe this assertion.

Similarly, there are many such incidents - for one who just lives life on black and white, these things will ever remain a contented issue.

Like what?

Whom are we fooling in saying that the muslim majority does not favour an islamic India? Muslims are born-Indians, but their alleigance lies with their arabian masters... All muslims see things as Islamic or Un-Islamic only... it is us Hindus who blabber and chatter about all philosophies while getting nowhere...

Sir, you seem to be totally uneducated on the Indian muslims. This is just a wrong statement. Your statement "All muslims see things as Islamic or Un-Islamic only" is 100% wrong in it's content. By alienating the Indian muslims this way, we are only courting disaster as Indians.

Regards,
KRS

Regards,
Seshadri

P.S. Shmt, HH, please do not relate between specific examples and my generalized statements because there are bound to be exceptions to the norm...

When we discuss and speak about a group in the pluralistic sense, then it is accepted that it implies the majority... unless specific qualifications are given

Raamaachandra..... Sesh-ji....you and i are poles apart....i love hindu cultures, but not to the extent of denying love for various myriad cultures....

Moreover, one common fauxpas hindus make is to club all versions of muslims as one creed...ya know sufis are not even considered muslim by sunni...the wahabbi kind are the worst - they wud talibanize the whole world if they cud and still fight to talibanize the animal kingdom by exterminating pigs off the face of the world if they cud...

Yep i specifically mentioned the coimbatore blasts since i too have come across those crazy rumors...no sir, how can "all muslims" be in cahoots with terrorists...

And sir why should anyone accept things like invasions, barbarism, torture and conversions for no fault of his...perhaps he does not even know the name of his great-grandfather and he must be wondering how on earth am i responsible for any of this now...

And please tell me what makes you so sure that cultural fights did not play any role in ancient inter-tribal fights and mergers...

Dear Srimathi HH Ji,

The 2004 census also said that the muslim population was increasing by 29% over 5 years while the Hindu population was increasing by 20% during the same period. With the percentages of each religion to start with (80% vs 14%), one can see the effect of these percentages to make us 60% Hindu in any near future.

Regards,
KRS

Bala,

i said "..many say its 60% hindus now"...KRS-ji has given 2004 census - so those are the right figures one shd be going by.

Thanks KRS-ji. I stand corrected...

They do know the art and craft of breeding don't they..sigh..

am sorta wondering if at all the ones that want to, finally do manage to talibanize the whole world, and if pigs were really removed off the face of this earth forever, then what wud those poor chinese and far eastern ones do..instead of a muslim bullet, they will die craving for pork...

Dear Srimazthi HH Ji,

You have captured the whole dilemma facing us in today's world with a very few words.

Uncertainity created by change breeds talibanization. And it kills. Bhamian is no more.

But the same uncertainity over centuries also provided the jump to the next level.

Regards,
KRS

Thanks KRS-ji. I stand corrected...

They do know the art and craft of breeding don't they..sigh..

am sorta wondering if at all the ones that want to, finally do manage to talibanize the whole world, and if pigs were really removed off the face of this earth forever, then what wud those poor chinese and far eastern ones do..instead of a muslim bullet, they will die craving for pork...

Shri KRS,

The allegations and counter allegations, the purported absurdity in labelling the entire muslim community - all are subject to debate... Ours is not a land where something would be accepted easily.

Fine, am not commenting about invasions anymore... but I see no logic in countering a Hindu India which is secular in its governance...

I ask you again, why are you so extrapolating it to mean that a Hindu India means the varna dharma etc...?

Yes, this land is the glorious land of the Sanathana Dharma; but does it mean that we demean ourselves to tolerate the other? We have allowed other groups to flourish, the essential point is that Hinduism should be declared as the official Religion.

"Accord me the status due first and then talk about equality..."

This fabric of secularism that is being practised today will not help us retain our culture for long.
I wonder whether you can back up this assertion with proof! After 9/11 in NY, many muslims asserted that Jews caused the event, saying that all the jews stayed at home. This was false as it was proved that many many jews lost their lives during the attack. Statement like this should be made very carefully after ascertaining the facts. I do not believe this assertion.
That is your prerogative... I can only state my views and experinces... Not everything can be supported with facts... If it were, I would have handed over to the media or the policing department first... What would be appropriate facts to make such an assertion... and can it ever happen?... please, let us be realistic while discussing. You seem to be practically discussing one view while expecting too much from the other...
Sir, you seem to be totally uneducated on the Indian muslims. This is just a wrong statement. Your statement "All muslims see things as Islamic or Un-Islamic only" is 100% wrong in it's content. By alienating the Indian muslims this way, we are only courting disaster as Indians.
I would have rather replied as a "different perception" instead of "wrong statement"... On what grounds do you label my statement as wrong?

I am not exaggarating... and everything is not on record. There are some things which are real, though not apparent...

Shmt HH, you are at liberty to question the truth in my statements, for it is but an inference...

But I still think that you and Shri KRS have not understood the issue...

What has cultural fights between hindus to do with the subject... I am assuming the stand from the point of a hindu... hope that clarifies...

Dear SSji, I completely disagree with your idea of making Hinduism the official religion of India.

But regardless, to go along with the idea, what is Hinduism? How do you define it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back