• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Maha Periyava's devotee : Kamakshi Dasan - Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

I am new to this community. After reading about Kamakshi dasan's post in this site and Maha periyava's wordpress site, i thought of meeting him. So we thought of meeting him as my Mother is an Amman Bhakthai. So i called his number (taken from internet).
His daughter in law attended the call. I felt so sorry to hear that her husband passed away 3 months back.

She is searching a job now to raise her children. She needs financial help for thier education now. As the children now studying in matric, the amount is little bit high to be managed by a single person.

If you can help them in anyway that would be a great seva. If everybody can contribute how much they can afford we can help them. (Though i am willing to help, currently i could not help much due to my financial position).
So thought of letting others know so that we can get more helping hands.

Siru thuli peru vellam!!.

I pray God and Maha Periyava that her finanicial struggles on children's education will be fulfilled by many noble souls.

She can be contacted @ +91 9840923963

Thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back