• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Living at a higher level of reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

sravna

Having experienced firsthand the effects of spiritual energy, I am mulling over the possibility of development of the needs of humans such as shelter, food, transportation, communication, entertainment and elevation using spiritual energy. For example shelter which provides protection to body from physical dangers and also as a place of rest can be built out of spiritual energy.

The solutions should be and will be holistic in nature such as providing the needs mentioned above.

Ideas are welcome.

Having experienced firsthand the effects of spiritual energy, I am mulling over the possibility of development of the needs of humans such as shelter, food, transportation, communication, entertainment and elevation using spiritual energy. For example shelter which provides protection to body from physical dangers and also as a place of rest can be built out of spiritual energy.

The solutions should be and will be holistic in nature such as providing the needs mentioned above.

Ideas are welcome.

Why don't you begin with Rohingya crisis Sravana, though much of the impact is felt by Bangladesh at present, India may not lag behind if the crisis further grows up. Wanna try?

Dear Ganesh,

The idea is still quite some way from being a reality. I have the feeling that it is definitely possible though. The logic should be firmly in place first and then comes working out the nitty gritties. I plan to develop a high level understanding in the next 2 weeks and also what all are required for this to become a reality. I will share with the forum the details of my understanding.

Dear Sravna,

If you have not presented papers to scientific journals or invited scientific institutions to test your logic and your spiritual energies that you claim, all talks of upper, middle and lower berths are only chit-chat stuff.

It seems you are only presenting your views in this site? Or have you approached any other institution to test your self-claimed abilities?

Dear Sravna,

If you have not presented papers to scientific journals or invited scientific institutions to test your logic and your spiritual energies that you claim, all talks of upper, middle and lower berths are only chit-chat stuff.

It seems you are only presenting your views in this site? Or have you approached any other institution to test your self-claimed abilities?
Dear Auh,

I have not yet but that certainly will be the first step. So far the theory is only in bits and pieces and I have to develop a coherent one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back