• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

VPK

What we are is our life.
Where I was before my birth?
What about me after my death?
And on ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

All such questions croped in the human mind, human basically most advanced & most intellectual of all the 'animal kingdom'

What did this human did to satisfy the questions that troubled him most?

Last edited:
Sri.VPK Sir/Madam,

Greetings. Humans in general are the least advanced and the least intelligent amoung the animal kingdom. Most of unpleasant situations take place today amoung human society and in the wider world are due to the lack of insight of humans.

It is silly to think humans could figure out the answers about the past and the future, while the humans have no clue to live in peace at present.

Only humans save for not just for one season, but for possibly the next 100 years or more there by, become greedy and become selfish, ruthless. Humans are worse than carnivorous animals. Humans don't hesitate to acequire unfair monetary gains from other human beings.

A large portion of human beings instead of living with the nature, live against the nature.

Human beings, although the presence of God was neither proven nor unproven, had not hesitated in killing other human beings, to a scale of about 60 to 70 milions in the past just about 2,000 years!

Human species so far proved to be the curse to this planet.

Cheers!

What we are is our life.
And on ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

All such questions croped in the human mind, human basically most advanced & most intellectual of all the 'animal kingdom'

Shri/Smt/Sow VPK,

Man alone has spent/is spending more time and energy thinking about lines 2 & 3 of your verse and, in that process, quarrelled over the answers and killed each other as Shri Raghy says.

if only man will try to make this life more peaceful and better, the rest will take care of themselves.

just see this forum itself. Discussions are more on religion, philosophy and such items - dealing with life after death, god and all that - than on making life here and now better.

I wish our people study the main advices of buddha and think. (No, I am not buddhist trying to convert TBs - i am also another tb like many here.)

Dear Raghy.
Thanks.
Kindly re-read with some different angle.
Regards,
VPK

Dear Raghy.
Thanks.
Kindly re-read with some different angle.
Regards,
VPK

Sri.VPK,

I expressed my views in my earlier message. 'Where were I before my birth? and What about after my death?..such questions paved way for 'inventing' religions and the creation of Gods.

Going further with those questions, one more question cropped up - 'What is 'I'? This coupled with God concept, opened up many philosophies.

There are so many hypothesis and beliefs came up as answers. Answers derived by one group was/is not agreeable to other groups.

Irrespective of the angle of my view, still I am likely to come up with the same end result - Humans are the least advanced and the least intelligent of the 'animal kingdom'.

If you can be kind enough to express your view or the view you are trying to bring forward, then it would be more helpful, please. Thanks.

Cheers!

Mr. Mrs. Ms.

Dear Visalakshi,

How does it matter when expressing views?
Views are views.
Yes, it should not be offensive.
English is such a language that it can work without knowing this.
Our language the grammer is such that atleast sex is immediately revealed.

VPK

O.K! Go ahead and conceal your sex! I have absolutely no objection.

I felt uneasy to see everyone typing all the possibilities in addressing you!

We can exchange views even without addressing, as i am doing now!

After all it is the view that counts and not the sex /age/ name of the person.

Am i correct?!
:hippie:

Response

o.k! Go ahead and conceal your sex! I have absolutely no objection.

i felt uneasy to see everyone typing all the possibilities in addressing you!

we can exchange views even without addressing, as i am doing now!

after all it is the view that counts and not the sex /age/ name of the person.

am i correct?! :hippie:
yes, as usual you are correct !
VPK

:violin: A Nero or hero or just 0
icon5.png

Bravo!

O.K! Go ahead and conceal your sex! I have absolutely no objection.

I felt uneasy to see everyone typing all the possibilities in addressing you!

We can exchange views even without addressing, as i am doing now!

After all it is the view that counts and not the sex /age/ name of the person.

Am i correct?!
:hippie:

Soonyaa and poornaa

and also more often Soonyaa than poornaa!:roll:

Dear it is nice of you.

Soonyaa and Poornaa are equated and complimentary.

It is because of Soonyas invention that the mathematics has taken shape and it is possible because Soonyaa inherently is poornaa.

Take 1000; 1 is appreciated thousand times because of soonyaas. Simply other than soonyaa, none has this POWER.

Shanti Manthram: Poornaa midah.....

How many people have understood this shanthi manthram; so far I am concerned I AM YET TO UNDERSTAND IT.

In my childhood, there was one Janardhan swami, who introduce me to this manthram. At six in the morning we use to utter this and start our yoga.

Okay fine.

Regards,
VPK

Last edited:
The three 'soonyaas' make the value a thousand fold ONLY and IF ONLY

they are preceded by the great number 1 or any other integer.

Otherwise a thousand soonyaas wil still remain only soonyaas.

A thousand Zeroes will still be a Zero!

Soonyaa and poorna are NOT equated anywhere, but they are no doubt

complimentary!

Yes! Poorna HOLDS everything in itself.

Soonya is DEVOID of anything in itself.

They can't but be complementary.

Last but not the least I don't want to be your 'dear' at any cost!

I can see that there are many more things you have to understand -

besides the 'Shanthi mantra' your Guruji had taught you in vain!

icon1.png
Life

What we are is our life.
And on ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Where are you NOW?! (leave the past and the future)

Time to ponder about "Liberty" and "Limits of Liberty" ?

very sad indeed! Feeling :sorry: at least now or
:mad2: still ?

vpk,
EACH ONE OF OUR LIFE IS LIKE A MEGHA SERIAL. OR YOU CAN SAY A BIG BOOK WITH MANY CHAPTERS. THE SERIAL IS MASTER PLANNED BY A SUPER POWER . WHAT WE SEE AS OUR LIFE NOW IS ONLY ONE SLOT OF THE SERIAL( IE OUR LIFE IS ONE EPISODE OF THE SERIAL.) IN THIS EPISODE WE MAY HAVE UPS DOWN OR UPS AND DOWNS SINCE WE ARE ABLE TO SEE ONLY THIS EPISODE OF OUR LIFE WE COULD NOT UNDERSTAND WHY MISERY IS THERE EVEN IF WE DO POOJAS OR JOY IS THERE IN OUR LIFE EVEN IF WE DO CRIMES. WHAT WE WILL BE IN NEXT EPISODE WE DO NOT KNOW. SAME WAY WHAT WERE WE IN THE PREVIOUS EPIUSODE ALSO WE DO NOT KNOW. MAY BE IN THE LAST EPISODE WE ARE ANIMAL OR WE WOULD BE IN THE NEXT EPISODE. SINCE THE CHARACTERS ARE CREATED BY THE SUPER POWER DEPENDS ON THE LIKE OR DISLIKE OF THE SUPERPOWER TO GIVE US MORE CHAPTERS OR CURTAIL. MAY BE SOME LIFE ARE SHORT STORIES WITH ONLY ONE CHAPTER.

What we are is our life.
And on ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Now please read this:
It was a seminar on some topic in the Frontier of Science. One of the Professors started his presentation with the remark"Humans are the most intelligent life forms ever to populate the planet earth......." The young student in the audience raised his hand. The Professor paused and looked at the student. The student asked "Sir, Have we ever tried to know what the amoeba thinks about this assertion?"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back