• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Kula deivam

Gayathri9

Hello All,

I came across multiple discussions and thread regarding kula deivam. My ancestors are from Mayavaram. We don't know our kula deivam. On seeing prasannam, they told that kula deivam is angry and they can't see. But mentioned it is a female goddess. We followed up on this and this is the information we could get.

1) Ambal who is Sri raja rajeshwari amsam.
2) From horoscope of my cousin brother some one mentioned, that it is a "old ambal" which is 100 kms within the native and the ambal can't walk. I don't understand what "old ambal" means.

None of my paternal ancestors are alive. We have absolutely no relatives to ask and my father also does not know.

Appreciate help from this forum to find the kula deivam. My grandfather lived in Mayavaram and owned farm land in Umayalpuram.

Thanks,
Gaayathri

Kula deivam getting angry is not heard of. If kula deivam is really angry, it will remind you in your dreams and by way of creating obstacles in life. If you have any ista deivam, pray deeply and sincerely to help find your kula deivam, then you will get solution immediately..

Hello Namaskaram,

I wanted to know about our kula deivam and veetu deivam. My ancestors were in srikali near chidambaram. i don't know our kula deivam.

None of my paternal ancestors are alive. We have absolutely no relatives to ask and my father also does not know.

kindly please help as we are facing obstacles in all the things.

Normally kula deivams are the oldest ancestors of your family.. In many cases it is so but rarely in some cases a particular deity is worshipped... Every form of worship goes to Lord Vishnu.. If you cannot find your kuladeivam , pray Lord Vishnu...

We have discussed this topic many times in this forum.
At the top right-hand corner of the page, there is a feature called "Search" please enter your query there.
You will get multiple threads were this topic has been discussed.
Here is one such thread.

sir, kindly send your father"s date of birth; Time of birth;and place of birth. to my e mail id. [email protected]. Then you have to show roughly about 16 betel leaves through watts app. to find out kula deivam.

Normally kula deivams are the oldest ancestors of your family.. In many cases it is so but rarely in some cases a particular deity is worshipped... Every form of worship goes to Lord Vishnu.. If you cannot find your kuladeivam , pray Lord Vishnu...

You must be a Vaishnavaite, LOL.:D
But what you say is not accepted universally. So, I would not suggest it an open forum.

Latest ads

Back