• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Kula Deivam

Dear Friends, Namaste. I am based in Chennai, India. My In laws are from Kerala, Thrissur. However, they have settled in chennai for last 3 generations. We do not know any details about our Kula Deivam temple. We just know its Subramanya Swami (not too sure). I have been trying to find help to find our kula Deivam for the past 10 years. It would be of great help if anyone can give information on how to find and any astro links too. Thank you.

you please click www.astropundit.com log.in there. then give details of your husband 's date of birth; time of birth;and place of birth. , request for detailed horoscope. in the horoscope charts please find out vimsamsa chakra. The second place from lagna in vimsamsa chakra is your kula deivam.

Latest ads

Back