• If you are using hotmail, outlook, live or rediffmail email and is trying to register or have registered with the website, please read this post.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

To identify the Kula deivam

ramanj123

Dear KGopalan sir,
Pranams. I don't know my kula deivam. I have been frantically trying for more than a year. I came across some of your posts. Can you help me out to identify. I am from Chennai only. If require, I can come in person also. If not required, I can come on skype also as per your convenience. Kindly help me out.

Adiyen
Janakiraman

kgopalan

sir, I am in pammal .please come to my house . I will help you. You may come on any day from 2 p.M. to 8 P.M. .with regards. kgopalan. 9994416550.

ramanj123

sir, I am in pammal .please come to my house . I will help you. You may come on any day from 2 p.M. to 8 P.M. .with regards. kgopalan. 9994416550.
Thank you very much sir. I am in chromepet nehru nagar. I will come and meet you sir.

With regards,
Janakiraman

Hi Folks

Persons who dont know their kula deivam can adopt Tirupati sri venkateswara swami as their Kula deivam.

regards
Bala

k_v_ramani

I am also unaware of My Kula Deivam. But my father side cousins are telling me that Tirupathi Sri Venkateswara Swamy is our Kula Deivam. But the Priest (vaadhiyar) coming to my house functions and ceremonies is telling that Tirupathy Balaji cannot be a Kuladeivam. Please clarify

Thank you for visiting TamilBrahmins.com

You seem to have an Ad Blocker on.

We depend on advertising to keep our content free for you. Please consider whitelisting us in your ad blocker so that we can continue to provide the content you have come here to enjoy.

You can also donate financially if you can. Please Click Here on how you can do that.