• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Karadaiyan nombu 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
nonbu falls on 14th night and 15th early morning from 4.A. M. TO 5 A. M. fasting from 14th night 8 P.M. onwards to 15th early morning 4.30 A. M. puja from 4 am to 4.30 am. prepare kaaradai from 4 a.m. onwards.

Help to get Sri Rudram patham in english!

Sri Gopalan Sir,

Namaskaram,

I am writing you for a help! Please help sir!

We are learning vedas from a Guru in Canada and there are some students who does not know Tamil , Sanskrit or Grantham. I am looking for Sri Ruthram - Patham in English. Can you help us sir? It would great if you could do so. Either you could send directly to my email : [email protected] or You could post here.

Thanks very much in Advance
L.S.Sharma

Sri Gopalan Sir,

Namaskaram,

I am writing you for a help! Please help sir!

We are learning vedas from a Guru in Canada and there are some students who does not know Tamil , Sanskrit or Grantham. I am looking for Sri Ruthram - Patham in English. Can you help us sir? It would great if you could do so. Either you could send directly to my email : [email protected] or You could post here.

Thanks very much in Advance
L.S.Sharma

Dear Sarma ji,

You can click on this link...its gives the Romanized transliteration of Rudram and Chamakam also along with the meaning.

Sri Sathya Sai Books & Publication Trust

Thank You so much Sir for providing the details.
But again in this website there is also one article saying nombu is from 7.00 am to 8.00 am on 15th march. Why different timings suggested by different people.
Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back