• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Karadaiyan nombu 2021

Namaskaram.
I normally follow the practice of changing the thirumangalyam charadu on karaidayan nombu day,alongwith tying the nombu charadu.
I wanted to clarify regarding this,as my husband's paternal grandmother passed away in June 2020. As we will not be celebrating any festivals this year,my MIL said that we can tie the charadu alone without any of the other regular pujai.
However, since she is not in the habit of changing thirumangalyam charadu annually she is not sure if I can do it or not.
I would be obliged if someone can clarify this for me. Thank you in advance.

Namaskaram.
I normally follow the practice of changing the thirumangalyam charadu on karaidayan nombu day,alongwith tying the nombu charadu.
I wanted to clarify regarding this,as my husband's paternal grandmother passed away in June 2020. As we will not be celebrating any festivals this year,my MIL said that we can tie the charadu alone without any of the other regular pujai.
However, since she is not in the habit of changing thirumangalyam charadu annually she is not sure if I can do it or not.
I would be obliged if someone can clarify this for me. Thank you in advance.
We keep off festival for morning. This is a ritual. Avani avittam is also not barred. You can have saradu ceremony and prepare naivedhyam adai too

Latest ads

Back