• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Kalki Bhagavan !

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my friend took me to Niyamam & Varadhapuram where Kalki Bhahavan blesses all.

Blindly I went. Were asked to pay an entrance fee of Rs.50.

Also, a personal discussion with Kalki Bhavan will cost Rs.5000.

Now, my curiosity is to know more about all DASA AVATHARS and who is true Kalki Bhahavan ? ( could not accept the exorbitant fees to get personal blessings, which is not possible for all. God can not be for only the affordable ! ).

Also, I came to know lot of young girls are inducted into the so called mission as disciples. This again is against nature.

Seeking the advise and guidance of ELDERS regarding this.

- [email protected]

re

One of my friend took me to Niyamam & Varadhapuram where Kalki Bhahavan blesses all.

Blindly I went. Were asked to pay an entrance fee of Rs.50.

Also, a personal discussion with Kalki Bhavan will cost Rs.5000.

Now, my curiosity is to know more about all DASA AVATHARS and who is true Kalki Bhahavan ? ( could not accept the exorbitant fees to get personal blessings, which is not possible for all. God can not be for only the affordable ! ).

Also, I came to know lot of young girls are inducted into the so called mission as disciples. This again is against nature.

Seeking the advise and guidance of ELDERS regarding this.

- [email protected]

Shree Renganath,

You are a divine being,i am a divine being,so is Kalki Bhagvan a divine being,who is charging people for his divine darshan and consultation.When all of us are divine in nature,lets think divinely of Kalki Bhagavan.If you cannot afford his fees,lets not go to his ashrama.As to what he does with his spiritual programme is his right.Nobody is forcing anyone to go anywhere,and i am sure your friend did not force you either.Please understand we are living in Kali Yugam,and as per our scripture Kalki Avataram is still a long way to come.

Young girls or Kanya Kumaris are equivalent to Devi or Amma 's blessings.I fail to understand as to why its against nature for Kanya Kumaris to be part of spirituality.

For your information,i have never had Darshan or ever been to Kalki Bhagavan's Ashrama.I am expressing my individualistic perspective to you.Thank You !.

gopal.

Almost a decade back, I was sitting at my office opposite to Teynampet congress grounds, Chennai where `Kalki Bagavan' conference was scheduled. One of the organisers visited me and told me that the so called `Kalki Bagavan' is the tenth avatar of Lord Mahavishnu and since the meeting is being conducted just on the opposite side, I should come and participate.

I told him that I AM THE KALKI AVATAR and I need not have to see him. The visitor got annoyed and left the place.

The best way to treat this guys is to make counter claims only.

I am not claiming before you that I am Kalki Avatar and please don't come to me for blessings.

எண்ணாயிரம் ஆண்டு யோகம் இருப்பினும் கண்ணார் அமுதனை கண்டறிவாரில்லை உள் நாடி ஒளி பெற உள்ளே நோக்கினார் கண்ணாடி போல கலந்து நின்றானே

have not heard of this guy till this thread.

glanced through the web about him. there are enough articles in praise of him. and more articles questioning several aspects of his character.

all in all, i would suggest, if this guy aids someone's spiritual needs, it may be ok.

the paamaran should however watch out, when it comes to donating money.

'hold on to your purse strings tight folks!'

i have seen a few guys, who wrote off all their property to the religious folks, and left their kith and kin in the lurch.

it was a great & unpleasant surprise, when the lawyers come after your death, and tell your family to move out of the house and impound just about everything that was in the household :(

i always believe that charity begins at home.

thank you.

ps. it may be my personal hangup, but i am always leery of any group which asks for virgins for any purpose whatsoever. that alone would keep me far far away from kalki bhagawan.

Dear Sirs,
The soul searching is a continuous process. Find your Guru .
If your mind rejects that is not your place . Where your
mind settles down that is your place .
We have a book A SEARCH IN SECRET INDIA by Paul Brunton
Little costly nowadays . But worth reading . In 1930 -s
the British man came in search of a true Guru . He has
seen lot of bogus people even those days . It is quite
interesting to read and learn .

Last edited:
No intermediateries required

I feel that people should feel and talk to god directly; not through the so called god men.
God made us all equal. There are no special powers given to few people to act as intermediately between people and God. So why go to such place and spend money?

Shree Lakshmivaragan,

Is it possible to do PHD without help of teachers sir?

No guru is shouting at top his/her voice about special powers sir.I,at least need gurus to reach the holy feet of the lord.Thank you!.

gopal.

I feel that people should feel and talk to god directly; not through the so called god men.
God made us all equal. There are no special powers given to few people to act as intermediately between people and God. So why go to such place and spend money?

One of my class mate who is a Vaishavite (Vadakalai sect) use to tell me that they follow `swayam acharya' principle. They have faith only in Lord Mahavishnu and don't follow any other guru.

Is there any other sect following the same method?

Dear Shri.R.Venkatramani,

Recently I saw a video presentation of " J.Krishnamurthy, philosopher" on the topic " the cause of conflict in relationship ".

He says, " let us only discuss. there is no Guru, Sishyan, we are all assembled here for a serious discussion to share our experiences to find out solutions to human problems. Taking or leaving is individuals choice....."

Like this I got the list of many topics, he has written books.

Sir Issac Newton said ' there is OCEAN before us to know, learn ' but now,
in the 21st Century, there are Galaxies ( group of STARS) before us to explore ... never ending.

There are many such " SWAYAMACHARAYAS " , SIMPLE, SELFLESS, WILLING TO TAKE THE CIVILISATION TO STILL BETTER WORLD ....

I have the DVD on " the cause of conflict in relationship - JK ". willing to share in order to draw more ideas for better living.

- [email protected]

re

Shree RI,

dasavatara-pics

We are said to be in the 5111th year (as of 2009-2010) out of the total of 432,000 years of the KALIYUGAM. The Kali Yugam is said to come to and end after 426,898 years. During this period, the evil forces would progressively gain control and destroy all good ones by the time Kaliyugam comes to a close.

Lord Krishna was born in the Rohini nakshatram, in the Vedic month of Bhadrapada,on the (8th day)Ashtami of the (waning moon)Krishna Paksham at midnight,as per vedic tradition sun rise to sun rise is a day,July 21, 3228 BC.Death,2 pm on February 18, 3102 BC,from this day Kali Yugam started for bhu-lokam.

So,we have plenty of years before Kalki Avataram will descend.Thank You !

gopal.

Dear Shri.R.Venkatramani,

Recently I saw a video presentation of " J.Krishnamurthy, philosopher" on the topic " the cause of conflict in relationship ".

He says, " let us only discuss. there is no Guru, Sishyan, we are all assembled here for a serious discussion to share our experiences to find out solutions to human problems. Taking or leaving is individuals choice....."

Like this I got the list of many topics, he has written books.

Sir Issac Newton said ' there is OCEAN before us to know, learn ' but now,
in the 21st Century, there are Galaxies ( group of STARS) before us to explore ... never ending.

There are many such " SWAYAMACHARAYAS " , SIMPLE, SELFLESS, WILLING TO TAKE THE CIVILISATION TO STILL BETTER WORLD ....

I have the DVD on " the cause of conflict in relationship - JK ". willing to share in order to draw more ideas for better living.

- [email protected]

Thanks Sri Ranganath.Iyengar ji

If the DVD by JK is not copyright protected, can you please upload the same in our website so that all of us can view.

If it is copyright protected, please send the details so that I can procure one.

All the best

எண்ணாயிரம் ஆண்டு யோகம் இருப்பினும் கண்ணார் அமுதனை கண்டறிவாரில்லை உள் நாடி ஒளி பெற உள்ளே நோக்கினார் கண்ணாடி போல கலந்து நின்றானே

Last edited:
to all: Once I have to go this Area Nyamam to sell a land of 20 acares adjoingto the Kalki ashram,I was their whole day and watching what is going onthere ,I understand People become Mad and wanted shortcut routes to reach God and Worldly Things.that why this so called GODmens earns in cores and one day become Headline Topic of the Newspapers. This Vishnu avathars are just remain the Human being that one of your birth you may also born as like this,because all this gods,Dava daviyers to took Human birth to obtain the reunion with the source, s.r.k/

dasavataram concept seems to represent evolution of sorts (that life first evovled in water, then became semi-terrestrial, then fully terrestrial, and portrays man, god and society in diff stages of an evolving society).

imho kalki avatar may represent a new form of society / man's relationship with god. but its a long way to go, atleast a few thousand years i suppose.

as regards the 'kalki' being discussed by some in this thread, i attended a few 'kalki' meets a long back. i now beleive the couple is called amma and bhagavan instead of kalki.

in the 'kalki' satsangs it did not seem like anything strange or haywire, they was just a pooja and a 'grace light' session where someone wud come and place their palm over the head in what is supposed to be a blessing or transfer of grace light from god to the person (the person placing his palm over the head is considered a medium i think). incidentally the grace light theme is also followed by siva baba.

its hard to say how much of all this works for anyone in their spiritual quest, one may move on in search of something more, i have always tended to. i do not disregard anyone or any path, i respect all as gods or gurus for the learning they impart, but when it comes to going in search of 'something more' its just 'happens' unintensionally and its all a very personal decision i suppose.

Dear Sri Venkataramani,

J. Krishnamurti Foundation has got Study Centres in various places around the world, where all his Books, Videos and other Literature available for study. If you are in Chennai you can contact Vasanta Vihar Study Centre 64-65 Greenways Road +91 (0) 44 493 7803. In Bangalore you can contact Valley School Study CentreBangalore Education Centre, KFI Haridvanam Thatguni +91 (0) 80 284 35240.
There are plenty of online resources spreading the teaching of J K. You can try J.Krishnamurti online - The online repository of authentic teachings of J.Krishnamurti - available at the URL http://www.jkrishnamurti.org/
In addition you can view videos in Google Videos and Youtube.com

Regards,
Brahmanyan.

Thanks Sri Brahmanyan Ji

I shall visit the websites and the centers

All the best

We all believe in Dasavatharam concept and believe in Kalki avatar. But if some body claims that he is an avatar of Kalki, it should be subject to verification

எப்பொருள் யார் யார் வாய் கேட்பினும் அப்பொருள் மெய் பொருள் காண்பது அறிவு

I think we should apply the above Thirukkural that `whovever talks about whatever subject, we should find the truth about the subject'.

Claiming supernatural powers by Godmen has become the order of the day. I have seen lot of people who have expertised mind reading and past reading. But they are not able to predict the future. Swamy Vivekananda -Ramakrishna Paramahamsa conversation also says it is possible to expertise the art of mind reading and past reading. But they have declared that nothing could be achieved because of that. Most of our dubious Godmen expertise in mind reading and past reading. They make money out of the technique without really doing any service to the public.

Somebody claiming that he himself is God is still worst kind of cheating public and every body has to be careful in dealing with such guys.

We all believe in Dasavatharam concept and believe in Kalki avatar. But if some body claims that he is an avatar of Kalki, it should be subject to verification

எப்பொருள் யார் யார் வாய் கேட்பினும் அப்பொருள் மெய் பொருள் காண்பது அறிவு

Couldnt agree more. I havent heard about Kalki Bhagvan till this thread. But, whenever somebody claims to be God, not just Guru it is wise to be skeptical about it.

I told him that I AM THE KALKI AVATAR and I need not have to see him. The visitor got annoyed and left the place. The best way to treat this guys is to make counter claims only.
Recently I have seen some of these so-called Swamis who call themselves some avatar, giving lectures in a state-owned TV channel. It appears (to me at least) that these people are enjoying the cream of worldly luxuries. According to what we were taught, Swamis are people who renounced worldly things.
Shri Venkataramani's reply was, in a way, right. Baghavan present in every being.
For me, Internet is like a Guru, because I can easily find answers to my spiritual searches from different quarters. I do not need any avatars or swamis to enlighten me.
This is Kali Yuga and all what is happening will happen, already told.

cudn't agree more with the above 3 posts.

in my case am ok with anyone calling himself / herself anything.

some call themselves avatars, some as god, some as rishis - a lot of stuff is just for a namesake i suppose, but am not really into deciding what each one wants to call themselves (who am i to decide)...

what does put me off is gross commercialization of religion / religious beleifs.

am ok with commercialization of the legal legitimate accountable kind (since any org cannot work without funds), but anything when overdone tends to become gross, atleast a tad chaotic, with little accountability, and such a state of affairs can put even an ardent devotee off.

unfortunately its all about the "business" of religion these days.

Religion is a tool to shape mind of an abstract kind.Obviously it gives peace of mind.Indians have many schools of religious thoughts,codefied as vedantham.Kalki Bhagavan and his wife known as Amma,are also one of the kind.They are successful,in their enterprise.I congratulate Kalki Bhagavan and Amma,for their genuine religious beliefs and imparting knowledge as they feel fit.Its their right to do so,even though i have never been to their darshan personally.Thank you !.

gopal.

Guru <> God

Shree Lakshmivaragan,

Is it possible to do PHD without help of teachers sir?

No guru is shouting at top his/her voice about special powers sir.I,at least need gurus to reach the holy feet of the lord.Thank you!.

gopal.

Gurus are very much required. There is no second opinion about it.
All I'm saying is: keep out from men who proclaim themselves as God.

re

Shree Lakshmivaragan,

When Lord Krishna was born and alive,not all accepted him as swayam Lord Vishnu.Only those who had the praptham to understand just were totally in rapturous devotion of him.

Even now in present India,we have such avatars who diligently invoke bhakthi.But all people do not understand this nor are able to see the divinity in all its splendour.

For some people Kalki Bhagavan and Amma are incarnation of Sriman Narayan and Maha Lakshmi Thayar.

Aham Brahmasmi means i am not this body but a divine spirit soul,which is what each and every one us are in reality sir.Thank you!.

gopal.

Shree Lakshmivaragan,

When Lord Krishna was born and alive,not all accepted him as swayam Lord Vishnu.Only those who had the praptham to understand just were totally in rapturous devotion of him.

Even now in present India,we have such avatars who diligently invoke bhakthi.But all people do not understand this nor are able to see the divinity in all its splendour.

For some people Kalki Bhagavan and Amma are incarnation of Sriman Narayan and Maha Lakshmi Thayar.

Aham Brahmasmi means i am not this body but a divine spirit soul,which is what each and every one us are in reality sir.Thank you!.

gopal.
There is a small difference.Aham Brhmaasmi denotes that Brahmam is a common thread in everybody.Nobody can claim exclusivity to it.The so called modern Gurus ,I am not referring to any individual proclaim that only they are the avatars etc.In Shatpadi stotram,Adisankara has simply explained the concept that many waves and tides constitute the Ocean,but Ocean is not a tide or a wave.Similarly He extols Bhagawan that He belongs to Bhagawan and and not otherwise,because Bhagawan is infinite and cannot be restricted to any individual.

Coming to Avatars,if we go according to scripures there cannot be any avatars now of Mahavishnu,some Upasakas may be having abundant grace of God,but cannot be extolled as Avatars

There is a small difference.Aham Brhmaasmi denotes that Brahmam is a common thread in everybody.Nobody can claim exclusivity to it.The so called modern Gurus ,I am not referring to any individual proclaim that only they are the avatars etc.In Shatpadi stotram,Adisankara has simply explained the concept that many waves and tides constitute the Ocean,but Ocean is not a tide or a wave.Similarly He extols Bhagawan that He belongs to Bhagawan and and not otherwise,because Bhagawan is infinite and cannot be restricted to any individual.

Coming to Avatars,if we go according to scripures there cannot be any avatars now of Mahavishnu,some Upasakas may be having abundant grace of God,but cannot be extolled as Avatars

Exactly. I fully agree with your views. If everybody claims that they are God, then there is no end to it. All of us belong to God. But each one of us cannot claim to be God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back