• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Kalki Bhagavan !

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ravikumar12345

Yes sir you are very very right. The relationship with Bhagawan should be of anandh, but not portube with money. All I mean is we all can see Bhagawan if our shardha and bhagati is worth.
If someone says that this Kalki avatar is true then why charge money to be one.
Love towards lord is far great then just money and cure comes after realization.

kunjuppu

.... The relationship with Bhagawan should be of anandh, but not portube with money. All I mean is we all can see Bhagawan if our shardha and bhagati is worth.

ravi,

i do not understand.

which language is portube, shardha and bhagati? what do these words mean?

please explain.

thanks.

R

ravikumar12345

Shardha means "S" see. "H" hear and "R" read Da Hindu Aspects.
Where you show your devotion. There is two kinds of Shardha. First what you do from within you'r heart. This is with total devotion where only thing is attach is you'r soul and the rest doesn't matter. Second is when you only show you'r devotion entangle with any gain. We all want something that is why we pray to God. This is another form of shardha.
Bhakati is what is done to show Lord that you'r doing it to serve him but not for any gain.
when you want to get some flower do you pick up bad flowers? I guess not, but we all will pick beautiful flowers and nice ones. But what happen to the bad ones ? Nature played on them and they become bad, so is this world of illusion that we all are bonded with.
Bhakati is like showing and knowing the one with full concept and with great interest as Hanuman Jee.

hope this will help and if someone can help me here please do so because Iam just learning from you all.
Thanks

Last edited:

ambes

Let us ignore this so called swamis and gurus who have set shop only to make money.the real Guru will not print tickets and ask for money. Only the offerings u r able to give will be recd. Ex. The great PARAMACHARYA OF KANCHI who treated everyone who came to have Dharshan of him as equals. how mighty and influential they may be. Instead u can go to any orphanages, old age homes etc with sweets, biscuits, clothes etc and give them with ur hands. The smiles in their faces when
they receive is the real BLESSING

Last edited:

KRS

Dear drsdm23 Ji,

In our Hindu tradition, Guru seeks you out, not the other way around. Any 'Guru' who is asking for money for his darshan is a fake - please do not waste your money, just to see his 'powers'. Take your family to a good magic show instead.

If you still want to spend that money, please hold on - I'll be in India next year, and I can be your Guru. I charge 10% less than what this guy charges and I can readily show you my power, by making your hard earned money disappear!

Regards,
KRS

RVR

Dear drsdm23 Ji,

In our Hindu tradition, Guru seeks you out, not the other way around. Any 'Guru' who is asking for money for his darshan is a fake - please do not waste your money, just to see his 'powers'. Take your family to a good magic show instead.

If you still want to spend that money, please hold on - I'll be in India next year, and I can be your Guru. I charge 10% less than what this guy charges and I can readily show you my power, by making your hard earned money disappear!

Regards,
KRS

Good Idea Sri KRS ji,

Let him not wait for one year. I am willing to act as your deputy from now onwards. I am willing to enter into a proper agreement with you on profit sharing.

All the best

kunjuppu

Shardha means "S" see. "H" hear and "R" read Da Hindu Aspects.
Where you show your devotion. There is two kinds of Shardha. First what you do from within you'r heart. This is with total devotion where only thing is attach is you'r soul and the rest doesn't matter. Second is when you only show you'r devotion entangle with any gain. We all want something that is why we pray to God. This is another form of shardha.
Bhakati is what is done to show Lord that you'r doing it to serve him but not for any gain.
when you want to get some flower do you pick up bad flowers? I guess not, but we all will pick beautiful flowers and nice ones. But what happen to the bad ones ? Nature played on them and they become bad, so is this world of illusion that we all are bonded with.
Bhakati is like showing and knowing the one with full concept and with great interest as Hanuman Jee.

hope this will help and if someone can help me here please do so because Iam just learning from you all.
Thanks

ravi,

i think your intellectual prowess is beyond the comprehensions of the majority of the members here.

we cater to the 80% .. those of the extreme needs and wants, we are unable to accommodate.

i think there are other forums where people of your calibre are welcome and do thrive.

thanks for giving us a chance and sorry to disappoint you.

Siddhanta

This is very simple to understand. The concept of Avatars of Vishnu is misunderstood. In Parasuram avatar, he fought and ended the tyranny of the Kshatriyas. In Rama Avatar, he fought and ended the Demon king Ravana and in Krishna Avatar he ended Narakasura and also ended the tyranny of the Gauravas. If we look closer, in every Avatar, there is a purpose. In the Kurukshetra war, he revealed his true identity to Arjuna. In the above avatars, especially Rama avatar, he himself takes the pain of living the life as a human being, living in forest, etc. He neither did any "preaching" or "teaching", nor he claimed to be God and asked for offerings.

The purpose of the Kalki avatar is to annihilate demonic entities of Kaeli Yuga and i am sure even if Lord Vishnu takes an avatar now, he will live the life as a normal human being until his purpose is fulfilled. He will not be interested in getting offerings.

This concept of "God" being a preacher is misunderstood due to the modern Gods and Religions and their "teachings" due to which people claim to be God.

Last edited:

Brahmanyan

As one who do not know anything about Kalki Bhagavan I have nothing to contribute to the discussion. But I wish to share an incident that happened some time back. While traveling to Delhi by train to attend a wedding, I found half of our A/c Sleeper Couch was occupied by Russians (mostly of them burly ladies). Later on some of them who spoke English told me that they were from Siberia and returning home after attending a Spiritual camp conducted by Kalki Bhagavan, near Chennai. That was a good news.This person has attracted people from far of Siberia.

As I have not attached myself to any Spiritual denomination or Guru I feel happy and grateful to respect any one who is doing some thing good to uplift the humanity, be he an Avatar or call himself by any other name. I found the "Oneness" movement of this spiritual leader has published almost all our Scriptures in the well documented Websites. Wonderful attempt indeed.

Regards,
Brahmanyan.

Last edited:

RVR

The purpose of the Kalki avatar is to annihilate demonic entities of Kaeli Yuga and i am sure even if Lord Vishnu takes an avatar now, he will live the life as a normal human being until his purpose is fulfilled. He will not be interested in getting offerings.

Thanks Siddantha. I fully accept your views.

Siddhanta

Brahmanyan Ji,

I found the "Oneness" movement of this spiritual leader has published almost all our Scriptures in the well documented Websites. Wonderful attempt indeed.

If this leader has published our scriptures i really appreciate it. Could you please provide such websites where he has published our scriptures? I would like to learn more about his work on our scriptures.

So far i have learnt and also visited his website, he does his preaching mainly focussing on "GOD ALMIGHTY", with a little bit of Lord Krishna, Lord Shiva and Kundalini meditation. But most of it was his own preaching quoting "GOD ALMIGHTY" and the oneness movement.

ganeshsdn

dear friends,
In reply to all your questions and doubts and pratapams, my humble answer is this,
the people following shri bhagavan and holding key responsibilities are Tamilnadu Brahmins and not only Tamilnadu brahmins and brahmins from all other states.
We got our own concept of God from the parents and other Gurus. When the kaliyuga ends who will be the real god is not the question of hour. Human birth have its own credentials to analyse things which is science. Apart from the reach of answer something is still remains. We are going on search of things.
We never see any God in physical form but have lot of faith. It cultivates on the basis of own experience of our forefathers is true. Experiencing God is a different subject where we know nothing. True experience will make the human being to a state of Bhaktha later he becomes Guru for others to follow.
As far as the dasavatharams are concerned there may be numberless,, because humankind witnessed various people of holy nature according to the need of time and people,that is divine. Paramashakthi decends on earth whenever it wishes, and nobody is there to restrict. it can manifest in any form, as gurus of dattatreya.

To the quries particularly with Kalki bhagavan as posted,
He never calls himself as God. கலியுக அவதாரமாக அவரை கூப்பிட்டது மக்களே. he calls himself as sachithanandhan.
He wants to help the mankind to liberate from all the sufferings. He is just a true friend and a limitless friend. The limitless means no circle to help others at the times of necessity. His revelations are of first class and nobody is there to force, do this or that, and it is purely individual.
At first they conducted dharshan and other programmes free of charge later it is changed. And the collection of money is for the benefit of the poor and they are silently enacting. And to the only tax paying organisation in India with records. Just within an age of 20 years, the movement spreads across the world with a huge followers. Many experienced various miracles in their life, they got solution to their problems. Particularly foreigners want to pour in billions but the lord restricted and said we Indians do our best to the world.
1)The way of getting solution is simple, from his teachings, the first and the foremost is keeping a vibrant family relationship within the members of the family. So many got their real sons and daughters and parents back. The thickness of relationships is given the first place. worshiping parents is the foremost duty as preached truly from heart.
2) Next is looking inside to keep thrikarna suddhi. which yields everything you desire, without struggle as a burden of life. Seeing what you are truly. It makes wonders in the life of individuals as well as famillies. Every home becomes a heaven where the true golden age starts. where the relish starts with real life.
The fine revelations are many and more importantly with the experiences, so people throng there. And particularly with the youngsters where there is hectic competition ahead for survival and to prove themselves need a wonderful guidance, which they got.
I wish to mention a story earlier told, a dasi engaged in prostitution spends every second with the paramathma mentally attains punya, and the sadhu counting number of visitors met a bad thing.
It is wholly with the paul brunton's true search leads to Ramana, a silent dynamo of peace. So many paul bruntons are now here in search of God..
one of the most important thing is the chief disciple called as paramacharya by the cult is a tamilnadu brahmin, and he is not a ordinary person, he is an atomic scientist worked in Germany.
The layman to the elites are the followers. There is no any division among them. The Judge sat before his peon in the evenings to listen his words and in the days he orders duty.
Strange couples are there Dean of a medical college who married a vegetable vendor, never tries to change others and experiencing others as they are, leading a successful married life.
The true onlooker will get the replies as i experienced. IN FURTHER HE NEEDS PROTECTION WHERE PEOPLE WILLING TO TAKE HIM WITH THEM PHYSICALLY. SUCH A TRUE LOVE IS POURED UPON HIM BY THE PEOPLE. SO SUCH GLASS ENCLOSURES ARE THE NEED OF THE HOUR. AND ONLY THE PERSONAL EXPERIENCES ARE THE ONLY SOLUTION TO THE QUERIES AND NO BODY WILL FOOL OTHERS SO LONG. one gentle man says he will return from foreign and start a new cult, so many people are ready to follow him but he may land somewhere.
For your further reference i give this URL, www.onenessuniversity.org you can directly listen to bhagavan about everything.
கற்றது கையளவு கல்லாதது உலகளவு ! Best wishes..to all and much obliged to present this, thank you...

Last edited:

ganeshsdn

you are correct Brahmanyanji ,

you are correct brahmanyan ji, namaskars,
As one who do not know anything about Kalki Bhagavan I have nothing to contribute to the discussion. But I wish to share an incident that happened some time back. While traveling to Delhi by train to attend a wedding, I found half of our A/c Sleeper Couch was occupied by Russians (mostly of them burly ladies). Later on some of them who spoke English told me that they were from Siberia and returning home after attending a Spiritual camp conducted by Kalki Bhagavan, near Chennai. That was a good news.This person has attracted people from far of Siberia.

As I have not attached myself to any Spiritual denomination or Guru I feel happy and grateful to respect any one who is doing some thing good to uplift the humanity, be he an Avatar or call himself by any other name. I found the "Oneness" movement of this spiritual leader has published almost all our Scriptures in the well documented Websites. Wonderful attempt indeed.

Regards,
Brahmanyan.

happyhindu

He never calls himself as God. கலியுக அவதாரமாக அவரை கூப்பிட்டது மக்களே. he calls himself as sachithanandhan.

Shri Ganesh Ji,

i happened to get into a rather lengthy discussion last weekend on this with someone.

i agree with you that the oneness organization is a well managed institution with credible tax records. i also understand that money is used for the poor in an admirable way. I apologize for my previous post on this thread.

i also like the concept of oneness of all beings irrespective of ethnicity, nationality, religion, etc..

the person i spoke to also said that he is not kalki, so am just wondering why was the term Kalki used for him then? i also notice ppl referring to him as Bhagavan or god? was not so convinced about that part while speaking to that person....was wondering if you could explain better...

ganeshsdn

Dear Happy Hindu ji,
Namasthe,,
My sincere prayer to you no apologies required, as of you are not the sole responsible one to seek apology at this age. It shows your reality.
In general we happen to quote a person he may be a friend or a wellwisher helped in times of need as Deivame thanks, that will naturally comes from heart and there is no any judgement at that time. In a normal circumstances we use to say so. One will naturally feel the thanking mode after he receives the love from other person in any form. The heart will automatically blossomed at that time and ponder. That is natural for a human being. The human with flowered heart will always be like a muktha.. The flowering of heart will make amazing things around, that becomes coincidences for nomal people, but miracles for a heart flowered person who received it. Then he automatically call the another Bhagavan,means, என்னை காப்பதினவனே,. the intensity of suffering he undergoes personally make him to say and the true sense of thanks and love showered where the mere words finds no place to conceptualise.
In my personal Dharshan i hear the words of him, as follows, I am God but I am not the God you think. So don't confuse yourself by making concepts, Just i am your true friend with any friendly relationship totally acceptable for you, willing to help you at any moment for any good cause without making others to suffer and hurt, just thank me by words from heart at the times of help that gives me great joy and you will receive more. These are the word from him it shows no place for confusion to develop, and furthermore he expects nothing, like Lord Krishna says in Geetha, A leaf or a flower with your love is sufficient for me.
I just see him as an embodiment of love and nothing else. Moreover he helps for our inner transformation which leads to great success at family level, so we called ஹிம் குடும்பங்களை எல்லாம் கோவில் ஆக்கி ய பகவான் ,,, The divine love that takes away all the pains and sufferings of mankind and help them with a motherhood.
I thank you for this opportunity to share with you,

happyhindu

Thankyou Shri Ganesh ji. Personally, i do not consider him Kalki (dunno know how the idea of calling him kalki came about). Regards.

pannvalan

"Vindavar kandilar; Kandavar vindilar" -

A person who claims himself to be the God is unfit to be even a guru or a master.

A person who advises his followers not to follow any other path can not be the God.

A person who advises his followers to remove the pictures of all other godly figures from their puja room, but to keep his and his wife's photo there and start worshipping them, cannot be the God.

A person who advises his followers to stop celebrating all festivals, especially the religious ones that are centuries old, is so intolerant that he cannot be called the God.

A person who is fond of money, power, publicity and easy access to people at big places cannot be called the God.

A person who speaks so eloquently on ideals and morals, but does many things clandestinely, cannot be called the God.

To quote one related incident, I and one of my friends visited Tirumala. On reaching the sanctum sanctorum, the Iyengar friend exalted: "Ivar oruthar than Bhagwan, theriyumolliyo?"

I gently answered:

"Inge iruppadhu verengum illai endral, inge iruppadhu engum irukkiradhu ennum kootru poi endrallavaa agi vidum?"

He was speechless.

Last edited:

happyhindu

Pannvalan ji, what an answer. Me speechless too. God is everywhere. In all, all the time...

Abt the rest of your post, a lot of people these days are actually looking for material fulfillment...when one is not looking for material fulfillment, its hard to say how all this might be understood by him....in this age we have many people claiming to be many things..when such things are not verifiable, one simply moves on.

Regards.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for visiting TamilBrahmins.com

You seem to have an Ad Blocker on.

We depend on advertising to keep our content free for you. Please consider whitelisting us in your ad blocker so that we can continue to provide the content you have come here to enjoy.

Alternatively, consider upgrading your account to enjoy an ad-free experience along with numerous other benefits. To upgrade your account, please visit the account upgrades page

You can also donate financially if you can. Please Click Here on how you can do that.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks