• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Jesudas's comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• TVM_2014-10-08_maip2_13.png
    TVM_2014-10-08_maip2_13.png
    200.8 KB · Views: 126
There is no need to take a very serious view about the opinion expressed by Jesudas. It is his personal opinion and every one has a right to voice his personal opinion as long as it does not hurt the sentiments of anyone.Neither his opinion is binding on anyone nor hurting the sentiment.Hence it is my opinion there is no need to analyse his statement threadbare and finally arrive at nowhere.

Any statement that offends the sensibilities of women activists, seculars, humanists, muslims, christians, will get wide publicity and bashing from the media. Easy to cite examples.

There is no need to take a very serious view about the opinion expressed by Jesudas. It is his personal opinion and every one has a right to voice his personal opinion as long as it does not hurt the sentiments of anyone.Neither his opinion is binding on anyone nor hurting the sentiment.Hence it is my opinion there is no need to analyse his statement threadbare and finally arrive at nowhere.

MEN IN INDIA MUST NOT WEAR ANYTHING OTHER THAN DHOTI, COZ WEARING ANY OTHER THING IS NOT INDIAN, HINDU CULTURE.

BRAHMIN MEN MUST ALWAYS BE BARE-CHESTED COZ WEARING A SHIRT IS AGAINST BRAHMIN CULTURE. SHIRT IS ALIEN, WESTERN.
Thatz all right, but why shout?!

May I ask you - How old are you? Are you married? Kids?
Still watching 'love movies' and reading mills/boon novels? Medically, these desires should subside with age.

Are you alright?

Please be careful, you wife maybe watching you post the above indecent comment.

Mr drb

I like your direct talk in your posts. I think it is helping to put a check on certain types of posts and unprovoked attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back