• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Jawan with MBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier Central government jobs were the most sought after by our community...In the last 20 years with the economy opening up Private sector has caught the fancy! But I guess this craze for Government jobs is more in states such as Bihar, Jharkhand where Private sector has not risen to the occasion and most of the organized sector jobs are in the Government sector!

Here at Chennai B.E. Mechanical,E.E.E and E.C.E. are working as manual labourers in an elevator company for the past two years for a salary of Rs. 300/- per day.

The Pay commision recomonds Rs18000 as the minimum pay for cetral Government Staff! Lenin Karuppu son of my domestic help finished BE is going for a job on a cosolidated salary of 7000 His mother works in 3 houses and gets about 7500 1 If she is a sweeper or sanitary worker in central Government she would get 18000 Naturally she would not mind if her son were to take up suich a job with his BE Logic - call me thotti pay me forty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back