• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Janma Nakshathram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Namaskaram,

Why is Janma Nakshathram generally considered inauspicious to start anything new or to do something important? A relative recently received a surgery date on her birth star, and the others in my family urged to consider other dates.

I am not satisfied with the explanations I have received. Can someone please answer?

Thank you
krishnan

dears namaskars.the star of the day is assertained by the position othe nearest star to moon on that day.the controller of hridhyam is supposed to be moon."chandhra mae mano shradhaha" lagunyasam.due to gravitational attraction the moon will have efect on the star neare to it and in turn on the induvigle of that star.hence.it is necessarily always to adhered to true. on the sasti abdha poorthy day which would be definitely falling on the day of birth star mangalyadharanam and other auspecious homam etc are conducted. of course it may cosidered as santhi karma.namaskar.v.lalithakumar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back