• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Is there something wrong with the Scientific Method?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't Happy Hindu reveal her identity to all?

Regards,
Swami

sh.swamitabra, i wonder why you are behind smt.happyhindu. off late i understood, she had revealed her identity in the forum, as a non-brahmin hindu lady. do you need anything more?.

i suggest happyhindu to update the personal profile, so that new members will not have any confusions or raise such embarrassing questions about her tb identity.

sh.swamitabra, i wonder why you are behind smt.happyhindu. off late i understood, she had revealed her identity in the forum, as a non-brahmin hindu lady. do you need anything more?.

i suggest happyhindu to update the personal profile, so that new members will not have any confusions or raise such embarrassing questions about her tb identity.

Dear Sri.Shiv KC,

What makes you feel that I'm after someone? In fact if you look at my posts to Happy Hindu, you'd notice I have not initiated the exchanges.

Revealing identity certainly has a bearing. The logo of this web-site states, "Brahmin Community spread across the entire globe".
You would certainly appreciate that talking within a group is one thing and talking to outsiders is different.

E.G.:
Conversation within white people will be different from what they have with others.
Jews have their separate identity, and the western media has largely has acquiesced to that. Parsis have their own Panchayat. You may be knowing that non-Zoraostrians are barred entry into their fire-temple and constitution can do nothing about it. In fact a few months back Chief Justice Kapadia was the chief guest to one of their convention.

The renowned Palkhivala too has involved himself with bodies exclusively for Parsis.

Let us understand this reality and accept the conventions, regardless of what western liberals or their followers think here.

Regards,
Swami

I hold identical views which I have openly professed many a time.

In a forum like this, a person who is neither a Tamil nor a Brahmin cannot have unfettered liberty and freedom to poke their nose in every minute and sensitive matters of the community. It is a well recognized practice globally. There is nothing undemocratic or archaic in this.

<removed>

I do not want to name anybody.

Last edited by a moderator:
My identity is very-very-very well known to a very-select few of this forum.

I do not find the necessity to reveal my identity to others. Especially to rouges, and personalities who can do me physical harm.

As far as i am concerned, Praveen has said that this forum is for both brahmins and non-brahmins. I have not been told to stop participating in this forum because i am a non-brahmin.

This same set (ShivKC-Pannvalan-Swami) have been after me for quite sometime. I request Praveen to intervene in this matter.

Regards.

In a forum like this, a person who is neither a Tamil nor a Brahmin cannot have unfettered liberty and freedom to poke their nose in every minute and sensitive matters of the community
Praveen has said that this forum is for both brahmins and non-brahmins.
While this is a brahmins forum discussing a lot of things (for and against), we do not stop others from registering and participating. As long as they behave in a civil manner and do not go about talking bad about the brahmin community, anyone is welcome to join. Not to mention it is logistically not possible to find out if one is a brahmin or not.

In short, the website is open to all. Whether one wants to know more about the brahmin community or sympathize with us, as long as they do not affect the sentiments of others by constant negative remarks, they are welcome.

<edited to remove 2 lines that are deemed unnecessary and added the line in blue above>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back