• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Is corporate culture good for brahmins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The unfolding scam stories one after the other indicate the murkier Corporate Culture that has also ruined Governance in this country. Brahmins played greater role for this culture to get rooted here. Is it not time now to play a significant role to .....? I think it is possible through Brahmins.

The unfolding scam stories one after the other indicate the murkier Corporate Culture that has also ruined Governance in this country. Brahmins played greater role for this culture to get rooted here. Is it not time now to play a significant role to .....? I think it is possible through Brahmins.
Shri RKB,

"Brahmins played greater role for this culture to get rooted here."

It is not clear as to what you mean in the above sentence. Which culture (Corporate or Congress)? And how do you say that brahmins played a greater role? Pl. elucidate.

Is there anything distinctive and noble in corporates where brahmins are employed or there as promoters? It is just a jungle raj with a facade of some niceties.. Corporates and bureaucracy are great levellers i.e to bring everyone to the lowest denominator. At least Marwaris and Chettiars have a genuine interest in their employees welfare though they may be accused of not caring about efficiency and professionalism.

Most people would prefer to work for Murugappa Group or Birlas rather than for any of the TB controlled companies.....

Regards,
Swami

Is there anything distinctive and noble in corporates where brahmins are employed or there as promoters? It is just a jungle raj with a facade of some niceties.. Corporates and bureaucracy are great levellers i.e to bring everyone to the lowest denominator. At least Marwaris and Chettiars have a genuine interest in their employees welfare though they may be accused of not caring about efficiency and professionalism.

Most people would prefer to work for Murugappa Group or Birlas rather than for any of the TB controlled companies.....

Regards,
Swami

Correctly said Sri SwamiTabra ji,

Even Two Brahmins working in same organization and in the same department together, would feel insecure, either because of each others' smart intentions or the influences of other groups some or the other way.

Brahmins lead role in establishing Corporate Culture in to commerce and trade in India is significant. The more significant contribution is from the Chartered Accountants through their prescriptions for manipulations.

Brahmins intended to accelerate things through Corporate methods. But in effect only inefficiency and ineptness got accelerated.
Shri RKB,

"Brahmins played greater role for this culture to get rooted here."

It is not clear as to what you mean in the above sentence. Which culture (Corporate or Congress)? And how do you say that brahmins played a greater role? Pl. elucidate.

Any ide as to who are the Brahmins behind the unfolding Corporate scams? Subrahmnya Swamy digs in to scam and I feel that he is careful not to expose any Brahmins (Sonia excluded!). Even in IPL scam Mr.Sreenivasan got off the hook
Brahmins lead role in establishing Corporate Culture in to commerce and trade in India is significant. The more significant contribution is from the Chartered Accountants through their prescriptions for manipulations.

Brahmins intended to accelerate things through Corporate methods. But in effect only inefficiency and ineptness got accelerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back