• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Ironic how the selfish thrive and a counter for it

Dear Sravna,
Regarding these target attacks, how did the USA detect you?

For eg there are countless people all around the world that not known at all by anyone..so how were you detected?
Renuka,

I really have no expert knowledge of this science and technology. But broadly I think they can target specific individual through their frequencies.

I think you mean why should they target me. Because i believe i have this unique telepathic ability which has the same capabilities and I believe more potent than the synthetic telepathy technology they were developing.

Latest ads

Back