• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Introduction to Vedic Astrology

tbs

hi

is thiruvonam nakshatram is ABHIJIT?.....the first pada of thiruvonam?,,,,,in makara raasi?....

GANESH65

Welcome all, there is no question of any one staying away from this thread. As rightly suggested by Prasad Sir, this thread is for General Discussion and any one and every one who want to post their views are welcome here. In fact I find constructive criticism is beneficial for growth and development of any ideology. If we find a stone on our way it is a normal tendency to kick it or pick it and throw it away. If the same stone is decorated with a pinch of turmeric, vermilion and a couple of garlands, even the hard core atheist would hesitate to do that, not because he would start believing God exists, but because of the respect for others who's faith is associated with that. So TBSs Sir, my humble request is please don't stay away from this thread. This thread has now slowly started showing some life. Let's us try & give people who challenge our views a convincing reply which I am sure we would be able to do.

Dear Prasad Sir, & Ms. Renuka, thank you for your views on this post and I would like to address any query from you as and when it comes. What ever is being posted here are based upon the age old ancient Hindu Scriptures and almost all of them are proofs themselves. Only thing is we need proper explanation to understand them.

Science of astrology is simply based on very existence of Earth, Sun, Moon and other planets & celestial objects in the universe. Science has already proved that they exists and put influence on one another by virtue of their position in the milky way. It is scientifically proven that Moon has a strong influence on tides developed in water bodies on earth. We don't challenge the theory that Sun rises and sets every day. Astology simply believes that the travel path of Sun is called RASI CHAKRA and its entire 360 degree is divided in to 12 parts called Zodiac Signs all other planets and constellations enter this path on their turn. If their presence in the celestial world can put influence on earth it has to be studied how when and why these influences are caused and what impact it has on an event happening on earth. I think t no one could object such a study is being conducted and results published. This was being done by our age old saints and results published is called as Jyotish Shastra. To believe it or not is the convenience of the individual. No one can force any body to believe or disbelieve these Shastra.

So, once again every one, thanks for you valuable suggestions. Please do post more, I am here to share whatever little knowledge I have on Vedic Astrology. You can put your queries, I will try to solve them as far as I can.

Last edited:

GANESH65

hi

is thiruvonam nakshatram is ABHIJIT?.....the first pada of thiruvonam?,,,,,in makara raasi?....

Please check the exact time of birth and check the position of moon. If the moon is between 6°4'0" to 10°53'20" on Makara Rasi, it is Abhijit. You can verify this if you put the details on any online software on astrology.

tbs

Please check the exact time of birth and check the position of moon. If the moon is between 6°4'0" to 10°53'20" on Makara Rasi, it is Abhijit. You can verify this if you put the details on any online software on astrology.
hi

its mine.....im thiruvonam...in makara rasi...

GANESH65

Well today seems to be a lucky day for me. Two abhjitians in this very forum. But guys, Abhijit has some strong special characteristics. Simply being born that specific degree in the zodiac won't make you a true abhijitian. Please see how many of the characteristics matches yours. The following are the major characteristics.

Appearance of people of Abhijit nakshatra

The natives of Abhijit Nakshatra are perceived to be bestowed with well formed stature of body in a medium heighten personality along with enough strength and potency in the appearance. These people carry a graceful and brilliant persona with much dominance and appealing looks.

Attitude and life path of natives of Abhijit nakshatra

The people of Abhijit Nakshatra are perceived to be affectionate souls who would be kind at heart and will carry softness in their words as they are truly polite and humanitarian beings. These natives would develop true relations around and so on they would be liked by many people for the way they are.

The Natives of Abhijit Nakshatra are the people of positive attitude as they will carry immense optimism throughout their walk and won't let the hurdles affect their vision. They are ambitious souls who would keep walking with their hard work and determination and so on will keep growing towards high mounts of respect and affluence.

They are learned and intellectual who could be seen being involved in many studies in lurk. In the end, they are true spiritual beings.
Professional front

The people of Abhijit Nakshatra are perceived to be bestowed with higher place upon land as they would carry much fame along with respect besides which they receive good wealth and altogether they could be said to rule over the masses upon land. These individuals would work at higher profiles of authority and dominance.

The natives of Abhijit Nakshatra are endowed with good intellect and strength of mind besides which their strong optimism further develops their path towards acknowledgment and recognition. They could also be involved in some deep studies.s of Abhijitians. check it for yourself.

Family portrait

The people of Abhijit arena are perceived to get married around at 23yrs of age while it also has been predicted that these natives might have more than one wife and would have many children but the predicament is that they might loose one or two children at the their twenties. These natives would confront some severe financial problems till his of 27yrs of age but there won't be any in a very serious appearance. The children of Abhijit natives are perceived to attain good place upon land. These individuals would prefer to live with their eldest son.

Health

Those begotten from Abhijit Nakshatra are born with many health hurdles which could emerge as really harsh at times as in further articulation, they would face a very bad phase of health during their childhood and have the risk of life at the ages of 19yrs and 20yrs while if they would cover it safely then their lives would improve and health problems will also reduce afterwards. The major health problems would include jaundice and pile.

(courtesy: http://www.indianastrologyhoroscope.com/AbhijitNakshatra.html )

renuka

We don't challenge the theory that Sun rises and sets every day.

Technically the sun does not rise or set...Earth goes around its axis and we get night and day..and earth goes around the sun too..so its a double spin we are being taken for!LOL

Anyway I am of the Ardra Nakshatram...would be interested to share my horoscope with you for research tru PM.

sravna

Dear Shri Ganesh,

Here is another piece of info you may use about my birthday:

It was a somavati mauni amavasya.

sravna

Dear Shri Ganesh,

I am told that one's spirituality can be known from one's vimamsa divisional chart. Can you interpret my vimsamsa chart?

GANESH65

Here is another piece of info you may use about my birthday:

It was a somavati mauni amavasya.​
I am told that one's spirituality can be known from one's vimamsa divisional chart. Can you interpret my vimsamsa chart?
Yes Amavasya is another factor for spiritual inclination. This thithi is known as sunya thithi. As already said, the five factors of Panchangam, Thithi, Varam, Nakshtram, Yogam and Karanam are important for an event or birth. Normally some doshams exists to one or more of these factors in every horoscope. Amavasya thithi is considered as sunya thithi, the thithi dosham won't be there. Rest I will let you know after analysis of your horoscope.

Yes. Vimsamsa chart is important aspect to be examined for prospects of spiritual inclination of a person. There are 64 divisions to the main chart - D/1. Vimsamsa is positioned at 20 (D/20). There are many other factors like 5th house, 5th lord 8th & 9th house and its lord, 12th house and its lord position of Saturn & Ketu etc etc are to be analyzed in detail . As I have already said, this thread is at quite initial stage and I don't think it would be appropriate to discuss all these at this stage. In case you prefer, I will send these details through your email, please share it through PM. I also think, sharing/discussing personal details on a public thread is also not appropriate, so let us do it in person.

sravna

Yes Amavasya is another factor for spiritual inclination. This thithi is known as sunya thithi. As already said, the five factors of Panchangam, Thithi, Varam, Nakshtram, Yogam and Karanam are important for an event or birth. Normally some doshams exists to one or more of these factors in every horoscope. Amavasya thithi is considered as sunya thithi, the thithi dosham won't be there. Rest I will let you know after analysis of your horoscope.

Yes. Vimsamsa chart is important aspect to be examined for prospects of spiritual inclination of a person. There are 64 divisions to the main chart - D/1. Vimsamsa is positioned at 20 (D/20). There are many other factors like 5th house, 5th lord 8th & 9th house and its lord, 12th house and its lord position of Saturn & Ketu etc etc are to be analyzed in detail . As I have already said, this thread is at quite initial stage and I don't think it would be appropriate to discuss all these at this stage. In case you prefer, I will send these details through your email, please share it through PM. I also think, sharing/discussing personal details on a public thread is also not appropriate, so let us do it in person.
Sure Shri Ganesh. Kindly send your analysis to sravnatestprep@gmail.com

GANESH65

Technically the sun does not rise or set...Earth goes around its axis and we get night and day..and earth goes around the sun too..so its a double spin we are being taken for!LOL

Anyway I am of the Ardra Nakshatram...would be interested to share my horoscope with you for research tru PM.
When I discuss astrology, rules of Astrology rules! In astrology Earth is not a planet, Rahu, Ketu, Sun & Moon are! And for the sake of our calculations we consider Sun, Star & Rasis rises and sets----- I can't help, I have to abide these rules... LOL Rest please see your PM section. Let us don't discuss personal details in an open thread...

GANESH65

I think, these questions of yours got skipped in volley of other issues Renuka, lets take it now.

Personally I have a question with regards to astrology..that is...what are the latest discovery in the field of astrology? Does it progress too and have new findings that prove old findings wrong and inaccurate or is it just a static field that does not evolve and has already reached its peak in application?
Your questions have three parts let us take it part by part

i) What are the latest discovery in the field of astrology? There are many. We at the Institute of astrology, Bharatiya Vidhya Bhawan, Kasturba Ganhdi Marg, New Delhi and many other students passed out courses on astrology from this institute are continuously doing researches on various subjects/aspects of astrology and publishes our results in Journal of Astrology, published by the institute. To quote some thing here, I need to check whether it violates the copy rights or not. So let me check it first. Unfortunately I must also agree that there are many astrologers who have found something new, won't like to share them in public as it has become a business for them and sharing their secrets would adversely affect their business. This mentality has quite adversely affected the progress of this science.

ii)Does it progress too and have new findings that prove old findings wrong and inaccurate or is it just a static field that does not evolve and has already reached its peak in application?

I think half of the reply for this query has already given above. As regards whether it has already reached its peak in application my answer would be a big no. This is such science that it can never reach its peak, Its a continuous process and what is known to us is very little. We need to explore more on this subject so as to find out many things that are not explained so far.

renuka

I think, these questions of yours got skipped in volley of other issues Renuka, lets take it now.

Your questions have three parts let us take it part by part

i) What are the latest discovery in the field of astrology? There are many. We at the Institute of astrology, Bharatiya Vidhya Bhawan, Kasturba Ganhdi Marg, New Delhi and many other students passed out courses on astrology from this institute are continuously doing researches on various subjects/aspects of astrology and publishes our results in Journal of Astrology, published by the institute. To quote some thing here, I need to check whether it violates the copy rights or not. So let me check it first. Unfortunately I must also agree that there are many astrologers who have found something new, won't like to share them in public as it has become a business for them and sharing their secrets would adversely affect their business. This mentality has quite adversely affected the progress of this science.

ii)Does it progress too and have new findings that prove old findings wrong and inaccurate or is it just a static field that does not evolve and has already reached its peak in application?

I think half of the reply for this query has already given above. As regards whether it has already reached its peak in application my answer would be a big no. This is such science that it can never reach its peak, Its a continuous process and what is known to us is very little. We need to explore more on this subject so as to find out many things that are not explained so far.
Thank you for reply.

athimber

Hey Athim,

This Gugley of yours has put me in a bit of bother. In fact this point was neither much debated nor kind of scripts/literature I have seen about it. Any how let me explain what ever I know on this subject. Abhijeet in simple translation means victorious. The brightest star in Lyra constellation, Vega is called as Abhijeet in Sanskrit. As the name itself suggests it is for the elite club. Now a days we follow the normal 27 Nakshtras only in our daily panchangam. However if you closely watch people born in last leg of Uthradam or 1st leg of Thiruvonam you will find some of them do excellently well in their life. Since the time span of Abhijeet Nakshtra is very short so will be the people born during this time. If we gather information about them and analyze, we will find them as Abhijeetians although they may officially claim their Nakshtra as Uthradam or Thiruvonam. Please watch for it and if you come across (you will definitely find a handful of people like this.)any one like this, please let me know. I would also like to analyze such horoscopes. Apart from that Lord Krishna used to call himself as an Abhijeetian .
In Bhagavad Geeta, Krishna said that He was Shiva among Rudras; He was Arjuna among Pandava and He was Abhijit among Nakshatras. All these statements underline the importance of Abhijit.

Like Nakshtra, there is Abhijeet Muhurtham as well.Classical
vedic texts mention Abhijit as one of the most auspicious time for doing any auspicious activity excepting travelling to southern direction. Its deity is Lord Brahma. Some vedic texts also mention that 28 minutes before and 28 minutes after 12:00 clock (a.m. and p.m. both) is called as Abhijit Muhurtham . This Muhuratham is so auspicious as it is believed that you don't need to consider any other factor if you choose this one as your muhurtham. The interesting fact is that Lord Rama was born at 12:00 a.m. and Lord Krishna was born at 12:00 p.m. Incidentally you may now like to see the time of beginning of this very thread (post No. 1)

NB: In case any of our learned members have more information in this very subject may please share it here so that more clarity is brought in to this query of Athimber.
Hi That is a good one. But I don't play Cricket, so instead of Gugley you may use Ace as I used to play lot of tennis during my younger days. LOL By the way the explanations are simply marvelous. I think I am getting slowly addicted to this thread and becoming a fan of you. And thanks for the term used to address me...

athimber

Frenz,

Hope many you have sent your details/horoscopes to Ganesh like me. Please post the portion here, you find can be shared in this forum, just for the sake of curiosity.

tbs

Its an occasion to celebrate Sir. Congratulations. You are also a rare breed. Please share your horoscope if you don't mind for my research through PM.
hi ganesh sir,

thanks...i will send my details thru PM....

GANESH65

Lets get back to business. What I now want to discuss is that every zodiac sign (Rashi) has its own characteristics and unique features with which they are identified. They denote their special utility in the chart which means we can easily identify where to look for which purpose. The houses starting from Lagna to 12th are also have their own characteristics and so has Nakshatras.

It is very important to know the characteristics of the signs before analyzing the charts. Here is the compilation of all the characters of Rashis.

Based on Mobility of the Rashis:
Movable signs or Chara Rashis – Mesha (Aries), Kataka (Cancer), Tula (Libra) and Makara (Capricorn) are Chara rashis or movable signs.
Fixed signs or Sthira Rashis – Rishabha (Taurus), Simha (Leo), Vrischika (Scorpio) and Kumbha (Aquarius) are Sthira rashis or fixed signs.
Dual signs or Dwi Swabhava rashis – Mithuna (Gemini), Kanya (Virgo), Dhanus (Sagittarius) and Meena (Pisces) are Dwi swabhava rashis or Dual signs.

Rashi Tatwas:
Fiery Signs or Agni tatwa Rashis – Mesha (Aries), Simha (Leo) and Dhanus (Sagittarius)
Earth signs or Prithvi tatwa Rashis – Vrishabha (Taurus), Kanya (Virgo) and Makara (Capricorn).
Air Signs or Vayu tatwa Rashis – Mithuna (Gemini), Tula (Libra) and Kumbha (Aquarius).
Watery Signs or Jala tatwa Rashis – Kataka (Cancer), Vrishchika (Scorpio) and Meena (Pisces).

Dwarf, Medium and Tall Signs or Hraswadi Rashis –
Dwarf or Hrasva Rashis – Mesha (Aries), Rishabha (Taurus), Kumbha (Aquarius) and Meena (Pisces).
Medium or Sama Rashis – Mithuna (Gemini), Kataka (Cancer), Dhanus (Sagittarius) and Makara (Capricorn).
Tall Signs or Deergha Rashis – Simha (Leo), Kanya (Virgo), Tula (Libra) and Vrishchika (Scorpio).

Andhaka – Badira – Pangu Rashis:
Andhaka or Blind Signs – Mesha (Aries), Vrishabha (Taurus), Mithuna (Gemini), Kataka (Cancer) and Simha (Leo).
Badira or Deaf Signs – Tula (Libra), Vrishchika (Scorpio), Dhanus (Sagittarius) and Makara (Capricorn).
Pangu or Lame Signs – Kumbha (Aquarius) and Meena (Pisces).

Signs based on they rise:
Sheershodaya Rashis – These are signs or rashis which are rising from head. They are: Mithuna (Gemini), Simha (Leo), Kanya (Virgo), Tula (Libra), Vrishchika (Scorpio) and Kumbha (Aquarius).
Prishtodaya Rashis – These are signs or rashis which are rising from back. They are: Mesha (Aries), Vrishabha (Taurus), Kataka (Cancer), Dhanus (Sagittarius) and Makara (Capricorn).
Ubhayodaya Rashis – These are signs or rashis which are rising from both head and back. Meena (Pisces) represents this category.

Chanchala – Shantha – Dwi Swabhava Rashis:
Chanchala or Wavering Mind signs – Mesha (Aries), Kataka (Cancer), Tula (Libra) and Makara (Capricorn).
Shantha or Calm Mind Signs – Vrishabha (Taurus), Simha (Leo), Vrishchika (Scorpio) and Kumbha (Aquarius).
Dwiswabhava Rashis – Mithuna (Gemini), Kanya (Virgo) and Dhanus (Sagittarius).

Balabala Sthana Rashis:
Divabali Rahis or Strong During Day – Simha (Leo), Kanya (Virgo), Tula (Libra), Vrishchika (Scorpio), Kumbha (Aquarius) and Meena (Pisces) are strong during the day.
Ratribali Rashis or Strong during Night – Mesha (Aries), Vrishabha (Taurus), Mithuna (Gemini), Kataka (Cancer), Dhanus (Sagittarius) and Makara (Capricorn).

Gender of the Rashis:
Male Signs – Mesha, Mithuna, Simha, Tula, Dhanus and Kumbha
Female Signs – Vrishabha, Kataka, Kanya, Vrischika, Makara and Meena.

Direction of the Rashis:
East Direction – Mesha, Simha and Dhanus Rashis
South Direction – Vrishabha, Kanya and Makara Rashis
West Direction – Mithuna, Tula and Kumbha Rashis
North Direction – Kataka, Vrischika and Meena Rashis

Cast of the Rashis:
Brahmana Rashis – Kataka, Vrischika and Meena Rashis
Kshatriya Rashis – Mesha, Simha and Dhanus Rashis
Vaishya Rashis – Vrishabha, Kanya and Makara Rashis
Shudra Rashis – Mithuna, Tula and Kumbha Rashis

Prakruti and Vikruti Chakra:
Prakruti Chakra – Mesha, Vrishabha, Mithuna, Kataka, Simha and Kanya are comes under Prakruti Chakras. If planets gets lordships in these rashis they give maximum results in first half of the dasha.
Vikruti Chakra – Tula, Vrischika, Dhanus, Makara, Kumbha and Meena are under Vikruti Chakra. If planets gets lordships in these rashis they give maximum results in second half of the dasha.

Temperaments of Rashis (Kapha, Pitta and Vayu):
Billious (Pitta) Rashis – Mesha, Simha and Dhanus.
Windy Rashis – Vrishabha, Kanya and Makara.
Mix: Mithuna, Tula and Kumbha
Phelgm or Kapha: Kataka, Vrischika and Meena.

Biped, Quadruped and Keeta Rashis:
Biped or Human Signs: Mithuna, Kanya, first half of Dhanus and Kumbha
Quadruped (4 legged) Rashis – Mesha, Vrishabha, Simha, Second half of Dhanus and first half of Makara
Keeta (Insect) Rashis – Kataka and vrischika

Garbha Rashyadi Rashis:
Garbha Rashis – Mithuna, Kanya, Dhanus and Meena Rashis.
Dwara Rashis – Mesha, Kataka, Tula and Makara Rashis.
Bahya Rashis – Vrishabha, Simha, Vrischika and Kumbha Rahis.

Surya, Chandra Nadi Lagnas:
Chandra Nadi Lagna – Vrishabha, Kataka, Kanya, Vrischika, Makara and Meena Rashis
Surya Nadi Lagna – Mesha, Mithuna, Simha, Tula, Dhanus and Kumbha Rashis.

GANESH65

RASHI WISE COMPILATION OF ITS CHARACTERISTICS:

1.Aries – Mesha

Place indicated by this Rasi : The places, where
goats roam around and hills.
Short/medium/long : Short
Day or Night strong : Strong during night
Rising of Rasi : Prishtodaya or rises with its back
Watery/Dry Rasi : Dry
Foot or padha : Quadruped sign.
Class or Varna : Royal or Kshatriya
Dhatu/Moola/Jeeva : Mineral or Dhatu
Body part : Head
Color : Blood red

Dynamic, enterprising, valiant, ruddy, forests,
large forehead, hasty, impulsive, restless, thick
eyebrows, leadership, overbearing, dry lean, tall.

2.Taurus - Rishaba
Place indicated by this Rasi : The table land, farms,
the cow station and the forest.
Watery/Dry Rasi : Water resorter
Class or Varna : Vaishya or Businessmen
Dhatu/Moola/Jeeva : Vegetables or Moola
Body part : Face/mouth
Color : White

Beautiful, stable, sluggish, loyal, meadows, plains,
luxury halls, dining halls, eating places, fine teeth,
large eyes, luxurious, faithful, thick hair, stout.

3.Gemini - Mithuna
Place indicated by this Rasi : The gambling house and
pleasure haunts such as park or Garden.
Short/medium/long : Medium
Rising of Rasi : Shrishtodaya or rises with its head
Watery/Dry Rasi : Water reorter
Foot or padha : Biped sign.
Class or Varna : Sudra or worker
Dhatu/Moola/Jeeva : Animals
Body part : Arms/Chest
Color : Grass green

Garden, communication, journalism, schools, colleges,
study rooms, cables, telephone, newspapers, tall,
well-built, prominent cheeks, thick hair, broad chest,
curious, learned, jovial.

4.Cancer - Karkataka
Place indicated by this Rasi : A lake or pond or a
sand-bank in the midst of water.
Watery/Dry Rasi : Watery
Foot or padha : Centipede sign.
Class or Varna : Brahmin or Wise
Body part : Heart
Color : Pink

Breast, watery fields, rivers, canals, kitchen, food,
attractive small build, emotional, deeply attached,
mother-like, sensitive

5.Leo - Simha
Place indicated by this Rasi : Deep mountain-caves
and dense forests.
Short/medium/long : Long
Day or Night strong : Strong during Day
Rising of Rasi : Seershodaya or rises with its head
Body part : Stomach
Color : Off white, khaki

Digestion, navel, mountains, forests, caves, deserts,
palaces, parks, forts, boilers, steel factories,
thin, dry, hot, royal, self-pride, insolent, domineering.

6.Virgo - Kanya
Place indicated by this Rasi : A pasture-land or the
pleasure room of a women.
Day or Night strong : Strong during day
Watery/Dry Rasi : Water resorter
Dhatu/Moola/Jeeva : Animal or Jeeva
Body part : Hip
Color : Gray

Appendix, lush gardens, fields, orchards, libraries,
bookstores, farms, intelligent, sharp, orator,
ervous, physically weak, discretion, tactfulness.

7.Libra - Thula
Place indicated by this Rasi : The bazaar of a city
abounding in all kinds of valuable things.
Class or Varna : Sudra or worker
Body part : Groin
Color : Black

Businessmen, markets, trade centers, banks, hotels,
amusement parks, entertainment, toilets, cosmetics,
balanced, wise, good talker.

8.Scorpio - Vrischika
Symbol of this Rasi : Scorpio or Vrischika.
Place indicated by this Rasi : A region abounding
in flint, or holes or noxious reptiles.
Foot or padha : Centipede
Body part : Private parts
Color : Reddish brown(Parasara),Light yellow(Varahamihira)

Holes, deep caves, mines, garages, small build,
dusky complexion, bright eyes, secretive, scheming,
occult, best friend or a worst enemy, peevish, sensitive

9.Sagittarius – Dhanus
Place indicated by this Rasi : The camp or barrack
containing horses chariots and elephants.
Foot or padha : Biped for 1 st 15 degrees and quadruped
for the next 15 degrees.
Body part : Thighs
Color : Tawny (yellowish or dullish golden brown)

Royal, attorneys, government offices, aircraft, falling,
sparse hair, muscular, deep eyes, upright, honest, genital,
gambler.

10.Capricorn - Makara
Place indicated by this Rasi : The river or other
water-abounding region, like paradise where, deer and
crocodile lives.
Foot or padha : Quradruped for 1 st 15 degrees and
footless for the next 15 degrees.
Body part : Knees
Color : Blue

Marshlands, watery places, alligators, beasts, bushes,
slender build, long neck, prominent teeth, witty,
perfectionist, patient, organizer, cautious, secretive, pragmatic.

11.Aquarius - Kumbha
Place indicated by this Rasi : Water-pot and the
receptacles of vessels in a house
Watery/Dry Rasi : Water-resorter
Foot or padha : Biped
Class or Varna : Sudra or Worker
Body part : Calves, Ankles
Color : Deep brown

Charity, philosophy, tall, body, small eyes, mountain
spring, places with water, ill-formed teeth, coarse
hair, hard working, stoic, honest.

12.Pisces - Meena
Place indicated by this Rasi : River, sea and similar
collection of water.
Short/medium/long : Medium as per Jataka Parijata and
Short as per Saravali.
Rising of Rasi : Seershodaya and Prishtodaya or rises
with both head and back
Foot or padha : Footless
Body part : Feet
Color : Transparent

Oceans, seas, prisons, hospitals, hermitages, short,
plump, large eyes, large eyebrows, lazy, emotional,
timid, honest, irresolute, talkative, intuitive.

If you really want excel in the field of astrology please these characteristics by heart so that you are able to decide where exactly to look for any query posed by the Client.

Follow Tamil Brahmins on Social Media