• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Introduce yourself here

நீங்கள் யாவரும், பொதுவாக தாய்வழி சொந்தங்கள். பெண் வழி டிஎன்ஏ சுமார் 7,000 தலைமுறைகளாக மாறவில்லை என்று ஒரு யூடியூப் "நாம் எல்லோரும் சொந்தங்களா ?(you tube: "Are we related"?என்ற தலைப்பில் ஒரு பதிவு செய்துள்ளது. 13,000 வருஷங்களுக்கு முன்பு ஸ்காட்லண்டு முப்பாட்டி வலது கை எலும்பில் இருந்த மைட்டிரோ கொண்டிரிய மரபணு இது வரை மாறவில்லை.அதனாலேயே, முன்பின் தெரியாதவர்களை கூட சில சமயம் உபசரிக்கிறோம். மன அழுத்தம் காரணமாக குடும்பத்தை வெறுக்கிறோம். ஆகவே, அறிமுகத்தில், என் மூத்தோர்களுக்கு நமஸ்காரம், இளையோர்களுக்கு ஆசி, மற்றவர்களுக்கு அன்பு என்று கூறுவது, வசுதேவ குடும்பகத்தை நினைவு படுத்துமே!

நீங்கள் யாவரும், பொதுவாக தாய்வழி சொந்தங்கள். பெண் வழி டிஎன்ஏ சுமார் 7,000 தலைமுறைகளாக மாறவில்லை என்று ஒரு யூடியூப் "நாம் எல்லோரும் சொந்தங்களா ?(you tube: "Are we related"?என்ற தலைப்பில் ஒரு பதிவு செய்துள்ளது. 13,000 வருஷங்களுக்கு முன்பி ஸ்காட்லண்டு முப்பாட்டி வலது கை எலும்பில் இருந்த மைட்டிரோ கொண்டிரிய மரபணு இது வரை மாறவில்லை.அதனாலேயே, முன்பின் தெரியாதவர்களை கூட சில சமயம் உபசரிக்கிறோம். மன அழுத்தம் காரணமாக குடும்பத்தை வெறுக்கிறோம். ஆகவே, அறிமுகத்தில், என் மூத்தோர்களுக்கு நமஸ்காரம், இளையோர்களுக்கு ஆசி, மற்றவர்களுக்கு அன்பு என்று கூறுவது, வசுதேவ குடும்பகத்தை நினைவு படுத்துமே!

Introduction:

I am a retired Yajur veda brahmin settled in USA. I am a bhajan singer and do pujas at temple and houses on request. I am 77 years old. I worked 42 years before retirement. I retired in 2010. I have recorded and uploaded 1500 songs in youtube/kodraman.

I have two sons and their family in USA.

I visit tamil brahmins forum from time to time. A lot of good information and a lot to learn. Thanks everyone for your contribution to this august forum

Introduction:

I am a retired Yajur veda brahmin settled in USA. I am a bhajan singer and do pujas at temple and houses on request. I am 77 years old. I worked 42 years before retirement. I retired in 2010. I have recorded and uploaded 1500 songs in youtube/kodraman.

I have two sons and their family in USA.

I visit tamil brahmins forum from time to time. A lot of good information and a lot to learn. Thanks everyone for your contribution to this august forum
Welcome.
May I ask where in the USA?

Hello Everyone
I am Vinayak from Coimbatore. I joined this community recently. I belong to Yajur Veda, Apasthamba sutra.
I found out this community when I was searching for brahmin forums /satsangams
Currently working in a software company here.
Very glad to be a part of this community
Swamy Sharanam.

Hare krishna, I am Venkat Ramana Gottiparthy. I have just joined this intellectual group. I am a Telangana Brahmin presently residing in Hyderabad. In course of search for a sloka, I have come across this group. I am 52 and a Central Government servant. Looking forward to enrich my knowledge through the valuable posts by elite people of this group.

I am Vaidyanathan born in Mumbai 1938, passed SSC through SIES 1955. Son in Mumbai, daughter in USA. Saw your site while trying to peruse for பாதுகா ஸஹஸ்ரம் தமிழ் அர்த்த்துடன். Could not find what I wanted. The one available is very exhaustive. At 83+ I must the Most Senior. GOD BLESS EVERY MEMBER AND THEIR FAMILIES
Vaidyanathan 99675 39426. Mumbai

I had joined this evening and my post was to be approved by the Admins. No reply. I have mentioned my date and place of birth and my family.
I wish to know the following:
How to access this site?
Is there a WhatsApp No. if yes what is the number. If none why so?Vaidyanathan, Mumbai [email protected]

Hi, Everyone,

I am H. Suresh Kumar and I joined the Tamil brahmin group yesterday. We are Tamil brahmins, Yajurvedham, and Haritha Gotham. I was born and brought up in Chennai by my father, grandfather and great grandfather were from Nangavaram, Kulithalai, Trichy.
I am a marketing guy who worked in L&T & DLF and a few corporate companies my wife was an architect now a homemaker. I have one son aged 28 years completed B.E - CSE and working as a Team Lead in Capgemini Technologies India. He learned Carnatic music at a very young age. We are looking for an alliance to get him married soon. we are open to any brahmin girl if the horoscope matches.

I do pooja every day and I have a small temple inside my duplex house in Chennai my wife also does regular poojas and goes to the temple regularly. We as a family regularly go on pilgrimage to various temples in South India. We attend Carnatic music sabha programs and Bharatnatyam shows during Dec. & Jan.

Regards

H. Suresh Kumar 9790970695

Hi, Everyone,

I am H. Suresh Kumar and I joined the Tamil brahmin group yesterday. We are Tamil brahmins, Yajurvedham, and Haritha Gotham. I was born and brought up in Chennai by my father, grandfather and great grandfather were from Nangavaram, Kulithalai, Trichy.
I am a marketing guy who worked in L&T & DLF and a few corporate companies my wife was an architect now a homemaker. I have one son aged 28 years completed B.E - CSE and working as a Team Lead in Capgemini Technologies India. He learned Carnatic music at a very young age. We are looking for an alliance to get him married soon. we are open to any brahmin girl if the horoscope matches.

I do pooja every day and I have a small temple inside my duplex house in Chennai my wife also does regular poojas and goes to the temple regularly. We as a family regularly go on pilgrimage to various temples in South India. We attend Carnatic music sabha programs and Bharatnatyam shows during Dec. & Jan.

Regards

H. Suresh Kumar 9790970695
welcome

நீங்கள் யாவரும், பொதுவாக தாய்வழி சொந்தங்கள். பெண் வழி டிஎன்ஏ சுமார் 7,000 தலைமுறைகளாக மாறவில்லை என்று ஒரு யூடியூப் "நாம் எல்லோரும் சொந்தங்களா ?(you tube: "Are we related"?என்ற தலைப்பில் ஒரு பதிவு செய்துள்ளது. 13,000 வருஷங்களுக்கு முன்பி ஸ்காட்லண்டு முப்பாட்டி வலது கை எலும்பில் இருந்த மைட்டிரோ கொண்டிரிய மரபணு இது வரை மாறவில்லை.அதனாலேயே, முன்பின் தெரியாதவர்களை கூட சில சமயம் உபசரிக்கிறோம். மன அழுத்தம் காரணமாக குடும்பத்தை வெறுக்கிறோம். ஆகவே, அறிமுகத்தில், என் மூத்தோர்களுக்கு நமஸ்காரம், இளையோர்களுக்கு ஆசி, மற்றவர்களுக்கு அன்பு என்று கூறுவது, வசுதேவ குடும்பகத்தை நினைவு படுத்துமே!

A warm welcome to all new members...

Take a moment to introduce yourself to other members. Perhaps where you are from, Where you heard about TamilBrahmins.com and a little about yourself.

BUT, this is the Welcome thread,

Do not post,
  1. Requests
  2. Questions
  3. Spam
  4. More than once introductions
  5. Advertisements
Enjoy your stay @ TamilBrahmins.com

-Tamilbrahmins.com team
Hello all, Namaskaram to all. I am Shanti Subramanian. Born in Nilambur, Kerala... brought up in Madras, now in Dubai. My father is from Govindarajapuram, Palakkad. Husband is from Kozhikode, Kerala. We are Palakkad Iyers.

Yellarkkum Namaskaram 🙏

I'm Srinathacharya from Hyderabad a sri vaishnava not a tamilian but love Tamil language and Tamil saampradaayam.

Here to meet all our people who follow the ancient and the only great religion in the world.

Dasoham 🙏

Namaskaram. I am Sundarvalli from Bengaluru working as Associate Professor in Economics in a Government college. Very happy to join this community. Unity gives us strength.
Adiyen Ramanuja Daasi
Sundarvalli

Dear RGS mama,
What is the name of the village? I hail from Kilnagar, a village between Vellore and Arni, about 25 kms from vellore.

K G Madhavan
Sir
Iam newly joined member today.
Kudos to your profession and service.
Am living in chennai(born and bought up in chennai),.
Thank you for reading
Always welcome friendship from people like you

Namaste
Iam lakshminarayanan from Chennai Tamilnadu joined today.I am just a baby considering the experience and expertise of many members here.Yet love and wish to read,observe and participate wherever I can in discussion. I am first proud to be Indian than obviously brahmin.I like to be in friendship with any body and everybody irrespective gender and age,if they so willing to.

I am Kannan Swaminathan from Bangalore. I am member of this website for quite some time but remained inactive. I am a Consultant Company Secretary having office at Bangalore.

Latest ads

Back