• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Introduce yourself here

My name is Muthukumar. Born and raised in Chennai. Came to the US to pursue masters in 2001 and have stayed back in US. I came across this site while researching on "Kandramanicka Brahacharanam".

Last edited:
Namaskarams to All,
Am Babu from Chennai ( my ancestral roots are from Thanjavur- maternal; Kancheepuram - paternal) , Marine biotechnologist - Aquatic Animal Virologist. Am very happy to be in this forum and connected to our traditions.

Hello everyone: Happy to be on this forum. I am Siddharth Chandramouli, living in Shorewood, Minnesota, USA. I am 50 years old. I'm originally from Madras/Chennai (Don Bosco Egmore 1988 batch). My ancestral roots are Madurai on my mother's side and Kuthalam (Kumbakonam-Mayavaram area) on my father's side. I am a faculty in management at the University of Minnesota. I am married to Ann, and we have two kids Keshav (8) and Veda (6).

Hello everyone: Happy to be on this forum. I am Siddharth Chandramouli, living in Shorewood, Minnesota, USA. I am 50 years old. I'm originally from Madras/Chennai (Don Bosco Egmore 1988 batch). My ancestral roots are Madurai on my mother's side and Kuthalam (Kumbakonam-Mayavaram area) on my father's side. I am a faculty in management at the University of Minnesota. I am married to Ann, and we have two kids Keshav (8) and Veda (6).
hi sir,

nice to see u sir..welcome....University of Minnesota is one of the great school...my friend is working

in University of Nebraska @Omaha as faculty in management too...

Sir,

Because I am an alumnus of Carlson (long ago, I am retired), out of curiosity I looked you up.

Wow! They are lucky to have you.

Welcome.

KRS (long time member)

Last edited:
introduction

namaskarangal pala

I am Rajendram Sundarachari SAMPATH.
Born and brought up in Kulitalai. erstwhile Tiruchi Dist.(presently attached to Karur) Did my schooling there andhigher education in Madras.
Joined Indian overseas Bank in 1975. Moved to Delhi in the year 1983. Retired from the services of Indian overseas bank as Senior Manager.I was also representing the interest of officers of the Bank as Asst.General Secretary of Indian Overseas Bank Officers' Association.

My wife is Ms. Vijaya Sampath and employed with Association of Indian Universities. Delhi

I have son and a daughter.

regards

sampath
Hello Sampath,
I am janardhanam ex IOB CO. Hope you are fine. Regards to all. Jana

I am Janardhanam and retired from a nationalised bank. I am a member of this group for some time and enjoying the posts. I am happy to learn new things through this forum. Happy to see members from all parts of the world. It will be much useful if all of us share our views. Janardhanam k

May Siruvachur Madhura Kaliamman bless every one.

We need the blessings of God and support of every one for sustenance of life.

God bless all.

Kannan

Attachments

• SIRUVACHUR MADURAKALI AMMAN.jpg
    SIRUVACHUR MADURAKALI AMMAN.jpg
    10.2 MB · Views: 83
I am Janardhanam and retired from a nationalised bank. I am a member of this group for some time and enjoying the posts. I am happy to learn new things through this forum. Happy to see members from all parts of the world. It will be much useful if all of us share our views. Janardhanam k
Welcome, I share my opinions and views freely. I hope you participate in the discussions.

Friends, I am member of this forum since 2009. But I have not been active owining to preoccupations. I am 58 years and from Bangalore. I am a Consultant Company Secretary advising my clients from incorporation of a company to funding, business project preparation, compliance, demat of securities, and all other things related to corporate law and FEMA. My contact No. 9845058441.

thank you and best regards,

Kannan

Friends, I am member of this forum since 2009. But I have not been active owining to preoccupations. I am 58 years and from Bangalore. I am a Consultant Company Secretary advising my clients from incorporation of a company to funding, business project preparation, compliance, demat of securities, and all other things related to corporate law and FEMA. My contact No. 9845058441.

thank you and best regards,

Kannan
welcome

Hello Everyone,

My name is Vignesh. I'm working as a software engineer in Cleveland, ohio. Anyone from Cleveland ? Very happy to find this community online. Looking forward to be active here.

நீங்கள் யாவரும், பொதுவாக தாய்வழி சொந்தங்கள். பெண் வழி டிஎன்ஏ சுமார் 7,000 தலைமுறைகளாக மாறவில்லை என்று ஒரு யூடியூப் "நாம் எல்லோரும் சொந்தங்களா ?(you tube: "Are we related"?என்ற தலைப்பில் ஒரு பதிவு செய்துள்ளது. 13,000 வருஷங்களுக்கு முன்பி ஸ்காட்லண்டு முப்பாட்டி வலது கை எலும்பில் இருந்த மைட்டிரோ கொண்டிரிய மரபணு இது வரை மாறவில்லை.அதனாலேயே, முன்பின் தெரியாதவர்களை கூட சில சமயம் உபசரிக்கிறோம். மன அழுத்தம் காரணமாக குடும்பத்தை வெறுக்கிறோம். ஆகவே, அறிமுகத்தில், என் மூத்தோர்களுக்கு நமஸ்காரம், இளையோர்களுக்கு ஆசி, மற்றவர்களுக்கு அன்பு என்று கூறுவது, வசுதேவ குடும்பகத்தை நினைவு படுத்துமே!

நீங்கள் யாவரும், பொதுவாக தாய்வழி சொந்தங்கள். பெண் வழி டிஎன்ஏ சுமார் 7,000 தலைமுறைகளாக மாறவில்லை என்று ஒரு யூடியூப் "நாம் எல்லோரும் சொந்தங்களா ?(you tube: "Are we related"?என்ற தலைப்பில் ஒரு பதிவு செய்துள்ளது. 13,000 வருஷங்களுக்கு முன்பி ஸ்காட்லண்டு முப்பாட்டி வலது கை எலும்பில் இருந்த மைட்டிரோ கொண்டிரிய மரபணு இது வரை மாறவில்லை.அதனாலேயே, முன்பின் தெரியாதவர்களை கூட சில சமயம் உபசரிக்கிறோம். மன அழுத்தம் காரணமாக குடும்பத்தை வெறுக்கிறோம். ஆகவே, அறிமுகத்தில், என் மூத்தோர்களுக்கு நமஸ்காரம், இளையோர்களுக்கு ஆசி, மற்றவர்களுக்கு அன்பு என்று கூறுவது, வசுதேவ குடும்பகத்தை நினைவு படுத்துமே!

Latest ads

Back