• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Introduce yourself here

Van aka am I am a Mauritian by birth but my forefathers came from India three to four generation back.my grand father used to write to his relatives but when he died we lost all contacts.however I do feel connected with India.i hv three sons n one daughter in law n still working as a govt officer.am proud to be a tamil. Pl note that we have so many kovils in Mauritius n tamil here are very pious.
Mrs m c naick

Van aka am I am a Mauritian by birth but my forefathers came from India three to four generation back.my grand father used to write to his relatives but when he died we lost all contacts.however I do feel connected with India.i hv three sons n one daughter in law n still working as a govt officer.am proud to be a tamil. Pl note that we have so many kovils in Mauritius n tamil here are very pious.
Mrs m c naick
Welcome, I have had Tamil Friends from Mauritius when I was in England about 40 years ago. I have a very good friend from Mauritius here in the USA, but they speak Hindi, and I think they are of Sindhi origin.

Anybody in need of Tulasi malas?
I can teach how to make tulasi malas.
I leve in virugambakam,chennai. 9445363949.
Tulasi beeds/malas are good for health/devine /meditation / yoga /increase memory power
health benefits /respiratory guard.
g.parthasarathy

Namaskaram. Krishna Prakash from Dindigul. Since 2007, settled at Arjunabettahalli, Bangalore Rural. Am founder of Shrimath Yoga, an international Yoga & Holistic Lifestyle school. Very happy to be part of tamilbrahmins. Thanks to the team that conceived, created and maintaining this noble initiative.

Namaskaram.

My name is Jayakumar subramanian. I'm 40 years old. Born in Villupuram and brought up in Tindivanam and settled in Saidapet, Chennai. Working as Executive Secretary in a Ship Building company in Kuwait.
I am very much happy to join this forum.

Jayakumar subramanian.🙏

Hello
I am Mandakolathur Viswanathan Kumar ( M V Kumar). My Native is Mandakolathur North Arcot, Tamil Nadu. I am born and bought up In Mumbai. Studied my School and College In SIES. I have more than 40 years experience in Logistics Industry. I am retired now. Presently i am doing Real Estate Business in Pune. I am in Pune for the last 30 years.
M V Kumar

I am A.S.Kannan, retired as Section Officer from A G office. Hyderabad. Learnt Astrology as a hobby and did my M.A. in astrology .In beginners course, I was bestowed Gold medal in astrology. Offering services like marriage matching , suggesting simple pariharams for problems and thus passing time. residing in Hyderabad. Happy to join this forum.

I am A.S.Kannan, retired as Section Officer from A G office. Hyderabad. Learnt Astrology as a hobby and did my M.A. in astrology .In beginners course, I was bestowed Gold medal in astrology. Offering services like marriage matching , suggesting simple pariharams for problems and thus passing time. residing in Hyderabad. Happy to join this forum.
hi

welcome....which ANIKODE?....is it chittur anikode?...just curious...

Hello
I am Mandakolathur Viswanathan Kumar ( M V Kumar). My Native is Mandakolathur North Arcot, Tamil Nadu. I am born and bought up In Mumbai. Studied my School and College In SIES. I have more than 40 years experience in Logistics Industry. I am retired now. Presently i am doing Real Estate Business in Pune. I am in Pune for the last 30 years.
M V Kumar
welcome.
I may look you up when I want to invest in Pune.

Anybody in need of Tulasi malas?
I can teach how to make tulasi malas.
I leve in virugambakam,chennai. 9445363949.
Tulasi beeds/malas are good for health/devine /meditation / yoga /increase memory power
health benefits /respiratory guard.
g.parthasarathy
no response for my postings on TULASI MALAS GPS

Namaskaram... My name is Lakshminarasimhan Ramaswamy. I belong to Thiruputkuzhi Village near Kanchipuram. Studied at Kanchipuram / Chengalpattu. Worked in State Bank of India for over 25 years. Took VRS. Now settled in Mumbai for the past 20 Years. I am about to retire now from active service.

Latest ads

Back