• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Introduce yourself here

My name is A. N. Krishnaraj (Ariyapadi Nagasundaram Krishnaraj). I am 56 years old and was born in Madras and grew up in Madras. I graduated with a Bachelor's degree in Botany in 1977 from Vivekananda college in Madras. I moved to the US in 1989 to pursue my MBA and having been living in the US since then. My wife and I blessed with two children. I have spent the last 36 years working in the pharmaceutical industry. We live close to Sri RajaGanapathi Temple in Swedesboro, New Jersey and very involved with the temple activities. Pls. let me know if there are any questions.
Welcome to the forum.
There are many NRI in this group. I have not been to Swedesboro. Will visit it soon.

Hi, I am Muthukrishnan from Kadayam, Tirunelveli District. Basically am a chemistry graduate.Later joined the services under an autonomous body under the Ministry of Labour Govt. of India.During the course of service qualified in law from Madurai Law College and added M.B.A (Marketing) from Madurai Kamaraj University.I am now retired.Happy to be a member in the esteemed Community of Tamil Brahmins so that I may learn about the custom and tradition of our community with much exposure given by this web site. In fine I thank the web site for having accepted my membership.
Welcome

Welcome to the forum.
There are many NRI in this group. I have not been to Swedesboro. Will visit it soon.
Thanks and welcome. I live in Voorhees, NJ and the temple is in Swedesboro. Both towns are close to Philadelphia, PA (about 10 miles from Philadelphia). You are always welcome to visit us.

My name is A. N. Krishnaraj (Ariyapadi Nagasundaram Krishnaraj). I am 56 years old and was born in Madras and grew up in Madras. I graduated with a Bachelor's degree in Botany in 1977 from Vivekananda college in Madras. I moved to the US in 1989 to pursue my MBA and having been living in the US since then. My wife and I blessed with two children. I have spent the last 36 years working in the pharmaceutical industry. We live close to Sri RajaGanapathi Temple in Swedesboro, New Jersey and very involved with the temple activities. Pls. let me know if there are any questions.
hi
welcome..is it close to sri guruvayurappan temple NJ or bridgewater temple?

Namaskaram everyone!!
I am Shubha Narayanan, born and brought up Mumbai, recently settled in Bangalore. I work as a software engineer in MNC. I randomly came across this website when I was searching something about tamil brahmins. It looks to be a wonderful networking site and surprisingly quite active too(in this era of facebook). I had a lot of good reads in this website. I loved the concept and I am very keen in networking with TamBrams especially from bangalore since I recently moved.
Please keep posted about any TamBrahm festivals or gatherings that happen across cities. Eager to make new friends from this forum.

நமஸ்காரம்.

நான் ஹரி வீடியோகிராபர்.
நமது பிராமண சமூகத்திற்காக மிக குறைந்த செலவில் வீடியோகிராப் செய்கிறேன். திருமணம்,சஷ்டிபூர்த்தி, சதாபிஷேகம், உபநயனம் மற்றும் சுபவைபவங்களும் மற்றும் ராதாகல்யாணம் போன்ற தெய்வீக கைங்கர்யங்களும் HD வீடியோவாகவும் DVDவீடியோவாகவும் தருகின்றேன். எனது சேவையை தமிழ்நாடு, கேரளா, கர்நாடக மாநிலத்தை சார்ந்த நமது சமூக அன்பர்கள் பயன்படுத்திக்கொள்ளுமாறு அன்புடன் வேண்டுகிறேன்.
எனது மொபைல் நம்பர் : 99521 80484 மற்றும் 99612 91649 E.Mail: [email protected]
தங்களின் ஆதரவிற்கு நன்றி.

for Hari Videos Palakkad.

Hi. I'm Srilatha from Andhra Pradesh. Married and blessed with 2 daughters. Currently staying in Bangalore. Thanku tamil brahmins.com for making efforts to join the community which is a very easy target to this society. Let us all stand together to build a strong community for the future generations.

I am Kodandaraman- a devotional sampradaya bhajan singer. My parents hail from Kuttalam, Mayiladuturai. Many of my recordings can be heard in YouTube.com/kodraman.

Latest ads

Back