• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Indians are Racist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am offended by this.;) Seriously, you've misunderstood my intentions. I was simply trying to show that the "dravida agenda" wasn't the only divisive agenda out there. Rather, the behavior of Northies gives more credence to dravidian and related separatist movements. One has to understand the reason for Tamil resentment, rather than blame dravids and the rest. That's the central point of this thread. Which is not to say dravids are innocent. But you get the pic, I hope.

sorry maruti. pl dont take it personally. My intention was not to offend anyone.
icon7.gif

But I do get a bout of anger when someone calls India an aritificial entity.
icon8.gif

yes there are a lot of things out there which demand our attention. But we need to focus on those that need urgent action. If I am staying in a camp and I find that in my tent, a snake, scorpion, lizard and cockroach have entered, then I will first take care of the snake, then the scorpion, and then the lizard and cockroach. so it is about handling the one which is more dangerous. (of course if i am a chinese it may depend upon the cooking utensils and seasoning available
icon12.gif
)

Last edited:
dear frnds,
i was away for 2-3 days and lot of things have been written.
when i said dark brothers it was inclusive of me. so dont try to read between lines when there are no lines.
i still say that there is no discrimination against southies in north. look at the no of southies in govt (delhi) and other places.
but dont expect that they will offer job to us instate govt!! u dont get that even inTN(our very own TN)
regards
eswaran

????
I didn't know us Brahmins were fair-skinned. Most Brahmins have the same complexion, as do our 'dark brothers.' Aside from very few, Brahmins are almost as dark as dravids, thus distinct from Northies who have a lighter color because they were raped by muslims/turks and the rest for thousand years.
they were raped by muslims/turks and the rest for thousand years.
And priding themselves on their 'acquired skin color', they're now taking it out on dark SIs. That's the central issue, not personal views as to whether auto drivers in SI discriminate against Brahmins, or what else not.

Keep yuor jealousy whith u
there is no mention of such thing in indian history ,so u cant change the truth

dont make history yourself

Last edited:
hi brothers

bharath comprising of the present day india, bangladesh, pakistan, afghanistan was a single entity. for secularists and leftists history of this country starts from 1947 august and as per their history it is a union of states or how they wish to define it.

interpretations and misinterpretations simply shows one's power of logic.

long time back i remember a retort by a VHP functionery when India as such is not a single entity but a union of many states. he referred that then in that way as per history even tamizh nadu was not a single entity. it was a conglomeration of chera, chola, pandya, pallava et al.

cheers

long time back i remember a retort by a VHP functionery when India as such is not a single entity but a union of many states. he referred that then in that way as per history even tamizh nadu was not a single entity. it was a conglomeration of chera, chola, pandya, pallava et al.
I think that VHP person who was talking, wanted to draw a parallel to the formation of United States of America. As far as I have read, our country was not formed by different kingdoms "agreeing" to join the Republic of India. I dont think they had a choice as the kings were no longer valid in their state/kingdom when the British ruled us.

Yes in one sense, we are a union of states, but that word gives rise to the notion: A state can detach itself from the Republic and be an independent country" (This is possible in USA, as it is an United States of America -- History: Not so long ago, Florida wanted to become its own country, as it did not like the way the US Govt ruled it.) Of course, this is not possible in India according to out constitution.

Since in our history, each kingdom, called itself desam, viz tamil-desam, telungana-desam, marata-desam and so on, plus while under the British rule, each kingdom had its own stamps denoting their acting king, RI (republic India) had to come up with a means of division. They had a choice of dividing like how UK and other western world did their division of the country, but not sure what made them settle on states and not counties and cities.

Anyway, what I am getting at is that India in the current time is a single entity. The division of states just symbolises different languages (mostly south India) We are all considered Indians and of Hindu religion. No one outside India cares if one is a Brahmin or shoodra or something else. Outside our country, people recognise: Hindu, Muslim, Sikh to make up India's religion.

I say this in the most respectful tone and sense: My thought is that I am no different from anyone else in India. Yes they might look different, eat differently than me or pray to some God of their choice, but he/she is an Indian, we both are the same. (After the daily prayer at my school, we would chant the pledge of the nation, so i hold our countries' pledge very close to my heart.)

But there are entities like Maruti on this forum, who are bent upon creating a division between us and want us to think less of our country and culture.

-GGR

>>so i hold our countries' pledge very close to my heart<<

I went and questioned the pledge when i was school student,by asking,how can all indians be my brothers & sisters-then how i can marry?Of course it was my immaturity of mind as i was very young,and did not understand the concept of unity,and tried to literally translate the pledge.But soon,the pledge was stopped in school,as well as national anthems after a movie was over.India might lose Jammu & Kashmir,as the signs are evident of mis-management by different political parties.

sb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back