• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

India Pakistan War - Sorry folks, we cannot win this war !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

To all the right wingers, this will be a massive shock to hear. But this is the unfortunate reality.

Why?

American F16s are a ultra advanced fighter jet that works on advanced avionics unlike the junk mig 21s, mirages, and sukois.

F16s super advanced avionics can defend itself against multiple aircrafts, auto evade the ground missile attacks, auto evade air to air missiles, and can evade radar and attack deep into enemy territory.

They can deliver massive payloads of bombs and can deliver nuclear weapons almost undetected.

They can carpet bomb an entire area and can shoot laser guided missles over long range. So these aircrafts don't even have to come to Indian territory to fight.

And finally they have 100% kill rate in warfare.

Pakistan has a big pile of F16s courtesy the USA with whom we were doing hugplomacy. And neither Obama nor Trump gave us any of these weapons though our fake media has been peddling fake news that fake USA is upset with Pakistan.

In an all out war, our casualties just from the F16 jets will be incalculable even if in the ground operations, we do better.

And if Pakistan has the American AWACS, these can detect missiles and shoot them down in mid air, we can even lose this war big time !!

Please understand, USA has armed Pakistan to the teeth, to contain India. Similarly they have armed Japan by stationing their forces to contain. China. Before you can think of war strategy, they have triangulated us.

I am not a War Expert but few days on one of Local TV Channels an ex Army Officer was saying that Indian Army though strong in numbers has lot of internal problems ( technical , administrative , financial etc etc ) and unless these are tackled and kept on par with world standards we cant go into war with confidence .

Also he found fault with the Establishment for allowing the Pulwama attack to take place saying no one is being held accountable for the same and it could have been easily avoided .

BTW one of my relatives is in Airforce and he told me many years back there is a vast difference between rhetoric and reality as far as IAF is concerned . Inspite of all these things I salute the Indian Defence Personel for always being ready when called to perform their duty and lay down their lives and they give their best but let us not make them sacrifical lambs for winning elections JAI HIND .

I am not a War Expert but few days on one of Local TV Channels an ex Army Officer was saying that Indian Army though strong in numbers has lot of internal problems ( technical , administrative , financial etc etc ) and unless these are tackled and kept on par with world standards we cant go into war with confidence .

Also he found fault with the Establishment for allowing the Pulwama attack to take place saying no one is being held accountable for the same and it could have been easily avoided .

BTW one of my relatives is in Airforce and he told me many years back there is a vast difference between rhetoric and reality as far as IAF is concerned . Inspite of all these things I salute the Indian Defence Personel for always being ready when called to perform their duty and lay down their lives and they give their best but let us not make them sacrifical lambs for winning elections JAI HIND .
hi

im an ex serviceman....a retired army veteran....im still getting my army pension....i served both borders..

means..china and pak borders...but i can't discuss too much about army...

hi

i know the reality in ground....but situations are changed a lot.....somebody said many years back....

INDIAN SOLDIERS AND PAKISTAN OFFICERS ARE BEST IN THE WORLD...but im not sure..

12:17 Pak F16 pilot beaten by Pakistani villagers believing he was Indian: News coming in is that the Pakistani F16 pilot who ejected and landed in Pakistan after being shot down by India landed in a semi-conscious condition. He was found by the Pakistani locals who further beat him semi dead before realising that he was Pakistani.

That pilot was initially reported to be Indian and hence the Pakistanis were reporting two Indian pilots in their custody. Upon realising that it's their own pilot and not Indian they are doing whatever they can to hide this embarrassment.

I doubt if there would be war. Pakistans economy is in a pathetic condition that precludes war.

Even though I abhor war in all its forms, I respect what the father of my nation has said below -

"I do believe that, where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence... I would rather have India resort to arms in order to defend her honour than that she should, in a cowardly manner, become or remain a helpless witness to her own dishonor." - MK Gandhi

Just go through the number of IAF Crashes in the last one month ( I have lost count ) and with such a state of IAF we will be only creating more Abinandans in Pak Custody . Modern Warfare is about "Extraordinary "Air , Missile and Air Defence Superiority . Note the word "Extraordinary" . Unless and Until our Air Force and Air Defence standards are on Par with American Air Force we cant much deter Pak with this so called Surgical strikes . If Pak fires a Missile on New Dellhi do we have a counter missile Technology to neutralize it like how America did in Gulf War using Patriot Missiles ? What we can do is if they fire a Missile at Delhi then we can fire a Missile at Karachi and both will be destroying each other . So alternate ways to dismantle the Terror Infrastructure in Pak must be the way and they include Economic , Political and Covert Operations ( like how MOSSAD eliminates Terrorist leaders ) .

To all the right wingers, this will be a massive shock to hear. But this is the unfortunate reality.

Why?

American F16s are a ultra advanced fighter jet that works on advanced avionics unlike the junk mig 21s, mirages, and sukois.

F16s super advanced avionics can defend itself against multiple aircrafts, auto evade the ground missile attacks, auto evade air to air missiles, and can evade radar and attack deep into enemy territory.

They can deliver massive payloads of bombs and can deliver nuclear weapons almost undetected.

They can carpet bomb an entire area and can shoot laser guided missles over long range. So these aircrafts don't even have to come to Indian territory to fight.

And finally they have 100% kill rate in warfare.

Pakistan has a big pile of F16s courtesy the USA with whom we were doing hugplomacy. And neither Obama nor Trump gave us any of these weapons though our fake media has been peddling fake news that fake USA is upset with Pakistan.

In an all out war, our casualties just from the F16 jets will be incalculable even if in the ground operations, we do better.

And if Pakistan has the American AWACS, these can detect missiles and shoot them down in mid air, we can even lose this war big time !!

Please understand, USA has armed Pakistan to the teeth, to contain India. Similarly they have armed Japan by stationing their forces to contain. China. Before you can think of war strategy, they have triangulated us.
The post is full of inaccuracies.

F16 is just a fighter plane and so it can not and does not carry enough bomb load to do carpet bombing as claimed.

F16 is a modern jet fighter. But MIG is also one such fighter. It is not just Mig 21 alone that forms the bulk of our fighter squadrans. We have MIG 29 the latest version which is much more versatile. So a comparison between F-16 and MIG 29 will be appropriate and not one with MIG 21.

If Pak has a big pile of F16s we too have enough of a pile of MIG 29s and Sukhois and what more.

We have two adversaries to reckon with, not one. So numerical superiority versus Pak is in tact.

We too have AWACS platforms and they are in good condition too.

India adds every year one Pakistan to its GDP and that is not to be dismissed lightly. Though wars are fought with fighting machines initially they are lost ultimately if economy does not provide the wherewithals. Pakistans ability to engage India in a prolonged war is extremely limited.

Nuclear weapons are delivered by long range bombers and not by comparatively shortrange fighter planes. Bombers are protected by fighters.

Between India and Pak a nuclear war is a different ballgame altogether. Even after losing 1/4 of its territory to devastation India will still be alive and kicking to deliver a punch which will throw Pak into the Meditteranian sea. Pakistan will become non-existent. So there will be no nuclear war.

At the higher levels of leadership war is controlled and deliberate anger directed by maturity and expressed to achieve a goal. The leader is not in the grip of anger. Rather the anger is in his grips and he directs it.It is not a street fight where you start biting your adversary and scratching him with your nails when down. This applies to the leadership of both countries.

This is not a right wingers reply to a left winger. Just the facts as discerned from published material by an ordinary aware citizen of the country.

All said, war is a nasty solution. It leaves a lot of destruction of assets which takes years to rebuild. But there are people like Mazood Azhar who understand only the language of war and violence.

I do not want a war. But India is better prepared. The Bangladesh war proved that Pakistan is no match for India.
So I would not worry about war, at this time
I believe China will not participate . Rest of the world will take long time to react. India can be in and out.

hi

kashmir problem will not success through dialogue....sama /daana //bedha/danda....these are

solutions for a problem....now we are in last stage...do or die...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back