• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

If not political, then educational?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sb, am just brainstorming here... any other points are welcome...

For a start we can try to identify such members who would be willing to be a part of such a cause...

Once identified, say in some major cities... like chennai, salem, coimbatore, trichy, madurai etc... we can set up model BCHGs...

For a start we could route all help through a separate thread in this forum itself... (the portal could come later when the groups have been proved successful)

We need coordinators for every group that is formed... the finer details could be laid out once we are sure of initiating such an effort...

Parallelly, am gonna try to get the trust thing started... but for that i have to be in india... for a sufficient amount of time... and things just do not allow me that now...

There are like people in the usa, maybe your efforts could be in mobilising/joining them for such a cause... of course, every person's effort would depend on unique circumstances.... nevertheless, I would love to have every brahmin member's involvement in this...

Am also wondering whether ******* could be of some help here?

hh, no need to counter such outpourings of hate... by low intellects... (btw, this article seems quite old?)

the fundamental point to be noted is that brahmins are primarily targetted... as breaking the brahmin community is a sure way to break our dharma...

more so why the community should come forward to help one another... and then the other...

Dear SSji ,Welcome your idea and already voted yes. I can spare my time If any one comeforward to conduct some meetings at salem, cbe,try,chennai. We will put all our efforts for uplift the TB. Sorry,some spling mistake in a reply. As Vethas only not vadas.

sesh,

yep you are right. just that the low intellects are far too many, are perhaps the politically viable ones and are also perhaps the ones that cause the actual damage (like reservations)..anyways, i voted on the poll as a well wisher though i do not belong here...and i hope the rainbow dream of unity does come true someday. cheers :)

thanks hh...

the other part: no, i dont think so... there are intellectuals who want to destroy the framework of our dharma either for conversion or for exploitation... and hence they unleash these sort of rational queries... the other group who are the low intellects (but emotional) are ready to latch on to this - in fact, have latched to this... the article is one such outpouring...

the guy who has copied this article does not know the difference between marichan and sugreevan... he has not bothered to read the ramayana... tomorrow, if i assume a penname and write my version of ramayana where mahmud and jesus are incarnations of vali and ravana (ie., rebirth, due to papam & to cleanse this by doing service to god)... and somebody quotes that, does it become a reality?

what is needed is not direct confrontation... rather, the brahmins should re-group and establish themselves... when the state does not perform raja dharma, it is up to us to guide ourselves... once we are established, the helping hand should be extended...

seeing that their blame game does not work, other ploys may come in the meantime... but ultimately it wont hold ground if we stick together...

naturally, there would be an gradual shift in the mentality of people... seeing brahmins as they really are... this vendetta mentality would slowly go off...;)

sesh,

i cudn't agree with you more.

it is actually very easy to vandalize non-hindu scriptures, but not a single hindu will ever do it.

but non-hindus with vested interests intrepret and portray stuff differently from hindu scriptures. i suppose you might have heard about the better intellect level ones (includes xtian theology 'research' ppl) that denigrate stuff at the 'higher' levels. and its always the bloody caste system. is there nothing more to the religion to them?

S S

I think,first,we should get,detailed booklet.As brahmin,what our duty is towards to our community and society.Who we are.What are our objectives.A non-profit organisation.We can initially start with our own fund contribution.Registered in India or USA.Whatever is the majority likes.Choose amongst us,office bearers.In rotation people take roles.And so on...

sb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back