• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

i need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to give your birth star. Then only based on your birth star one can give good dates to boil milk.

19-01-2012 thursday eakadasi and anusham morning 8 to 9 is good. and 22nd; 23rd monday evening after 4pm. 22nd 8to 9 am.are good.

Dear Sri kgopalan Ji,

Vow! I sincerely thank you for the assistance to the Lady. I am very proud that we can use the Forum to be of assistance.

Regards,
KRS

Dear Sri kgopalan Ji,

Vow! I sincerely thank you for the assistance to the Lady. I am very proud that we can use the Forum to be of assistance.

Regards,
KRS

and most importantly, it was timely !!! ... before the non-believers invaded in and gave her their piece of mind instead :)

vannakam to all. i'm glad for people like me there's God helping me in one form or the other. and now it was u guys. thank u so much.
i'm a single-parent. i'm from hyd. an undergrad with 10yrs of work exp. i have a baby girl who is close to 2 1/2yrs. my parents live very close to my house. it's just me and my younger bro(who lives in the U.S). most of my blood(close)relatives live here in hyd. my husband abandoned me and my kid when she was just 14days old. NO ONE EVEN TALKS TO US. neither my side or from my husband's side.

thank u so much for all the help. God bless u all.

dear roopa,

you appear to be a gutsy person. congrats to you and your little girl.

this forum, is ofcourse, female friendly, particularly so, with respect to a single parent. atleast i for am, and i am quite sure, there are a few others, here of a knowledgeable kind, who would be able to answer any ritual related queries.

it is unfortunate, that both your husband and your own family do not wish to communicate with you. hopefully time heals, atleast from your own parents.

take care..

God Bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back