• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

"I Am Kalki Avatar,

Status
Not open for further replies.

GANESH65

"I Am Kalki Avatar, Can't Come To Office," Says Gujarat Government Officer
All India Press Trust of India
Thanks to his penance, the country is getting good rains, said Rameshchandra Fefar, superintending engineer with the Sardar Sarovar Punarvasvat Agency or SSPA, in reply to a show-cause notice served to him.
Updated : May 18, 2018 20:20 IST
Rameshchandra Fefar, who is in his late 50s, stated he couldn't come to office as he is busy with penance

Ahmedabad: A Gujarat government official has claimed that he is Kalki, the tenth incarnation of Vishnu, and can't come to office because he is conducting a "penance" to "change the global conscience". Thanks to his penance, the country is getting good rains, said Rameshchandra Fefar, superintending engineer with the Sardar Sarovar Punarvasvat Agency or SSPA, in reply to a show-cause notice served to him. The notice and his bizarre reply have gone viral on social media. "Even if you don't believe, I am indeed the tenth incarnation of Lord Vishnu and I will prove it in coming days.

"I realised that I am Kalki Avatar when I was in my office in March 2010. Since then, I am having divine powers," Mr Fefar said, speaking to media at his Rajkot house today

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www....e-to-office-says-1854148?amp=1&akamai-rum=off

Don't know whether he is Kalki avtAr or not. :noidea:

But there is one Bishnu here, who is still taking new avtArs!!

:bump2:

:lol::lol::lol: at least someone has proved incarnation is not heavenly business :lol::lol::lol:

Some seems to be more serious about who is taking what avtAr :lol::lol::lol:

And for few our Forum may be a
HEAVEN...worth taking number of Avtars.

Last edited by a moderator:

There are few in this site wear coloured glasses and for whom everyone will appear in the same colour. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems this man has changed the role of Kalki avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back