• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

How to find our Kuladeivam

Mr.Gopalan sir please help me in finding our kuladeivam. How to contact you.
Namaskaram
Kannan g
Dear Mr Kannan

This is a problem in most families. Please talk to elders in your family - cousins, uncles, aunts. You will get leads. Think about your childhood. Think about any pooja that your parents performed. Any stray conversation in your family that you are able to recall might help. Believe me - if you really want to know your kula deivam, you will achieve success in your mission provided you take efforts. Visit your ancestral village - you might get leads. There was a similar confusion in our family. But luckily my father clarified that Tirumala Lord Venkatachalapathy is our kula deivam. My grandfather was a great devotee of Lord Balaji and my father imbibed this trait.

In most families, sastha is the kula deivam (particularly Tirunelveli/ Tanjore side) - I am sorry if this looks like generalization. But sastha has been the main protector for families in those days. Sastha has the amsam of Lord Shiva and Lord Balaji.

One of my cousins did not know his kula deivam. But once he found out, he did all that was possible and today his family is doing exceptionally well. Have faith and you will achieve what you desire. All the best!

Latest ads

Back