• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

how some namboori chekkans are solving their problems re finding a spouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this not a label also? So, you are not really opposed to labels, just that you oppose it when it suits you, a kind of pragmatist, are you?

Here are some more labels we can use to more accurately describe these pragmatists -- unprincipled, opportunist!!

The point is that labels are thrown around carelessly by your group in this forum. But when the same is done to you, there is much consternation - to the effect that one member from your group made comparisons to Hitler.

And not all labels are value neutral - supremacist brahmins, unprincipled brahmins, opportunistic brahmins, hypocritical brahmins - these are disparaging comments and not any less than anti brahmin.

You see what you like to see KB, but first I submit to you, the honest thing to do is either offer a rational rebuttal of the points I have raised in the post, or concede. Are you up to this integrity challenge?

Cheers!

You see what you like to see KB, but first I submit to you, the honest thing to do is either offer a rational rebuttal of the points I have raised in the post, or concede. Are you up to this integrity challenge?

Cheers!

I have already answered your post here http://www.tamilbrahmins.com/general-discussions/7108-how-some-namboori-chekkans-solving-their-problems-re-finding-spouse-5.html#post97034 and here http://www.tamilbrahmins.com/genera...r-problems-re-finding-spouse-5.html#post97012

The problem is in the very definition of orthodoxy as understood by your group. If you follow Sangom's posts, he considers me an orthodox only because I criticize your group. It is, to use your word, silly.

Last edited:
கால பைரவன்;97083 said:
I have already answered your post here The problem is in the very definition of orthodoxy as understood by your group. If you follow Sangom's posts, he considers me an orthodox only because I criticize your group. It is, to use your word, silly.
KB, I expected more honesty from you, but you disappoint me. Alright, have it your way.

peace ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back