• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

How Much Money Do You Need to Be Happy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I once travelled by bus in India where I only got the last seat long seat at the back and each time the bus went over some pot hole or the other you will be thrown up and almost thrown off the seat.

Somehow we girls manage not to fall off but some guys in the nearby seat kept falling on us girls till we had to push them off.

You were moved by what you saw outside the bus and the boys by what they saw inside the bus??:decision:

Happiness is a state of mind. Yes. But it largely depends on external factors like good health, good relationship, wealth, etc. At the same time, in today's world, one can not underestimate the power of money.

Folks - as always I am going to take a very unpopular line !!.

wow !! If all of you here who are largely good people, say that we dont want to go after money, then the bad people like our politicians, thugs, criminals will have all the money. with money, comes power & ability to control everthing around.

Imagine if we all had the money & power instead of the current politicians, I am sure most of us would have done good to people !! Instead of 800 mil under dire poverty, we would have most if not all of the poor doing very well.

so all of us should go after money, power & once you get it - ensure you do good to all !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back