• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

why so much apprehension on power 9 to9.09 pm ?????

drsundaram

what is the hula bula about a possible power surge etc 9 to .9.09 pm tonight
kindly correct if wrong
What is the % electric lights consumption vis a vis other appliances used like fans, AC, Refrigerator.
These days we use LED bulbs almost every where. 10% of of total consumption might be shut down.
Lifts work in apartments, water pumping motors might work.
About 20% sworn enemies won't switch off.
ATM's with AC's work .
All towers about 5 lakhs of telecom work with AC's.
Servers routers millions in numbers work.
Inside Power plant eqpt work with AC's .
Countless UPS batteries continue be charged in IT environment or others.
Entire runways lighting won't be switched off in country.
all road & street lightswill be on
Comparing to above what is house hold lights consumption of electricity?
About 10%.?????

Yet Electricity generation onwards down to all depts have to be prepared wth some methods for which 3 days time is given.

The frequency normally 50Hz, is well within 49.5 to 50.5 after taking off load. Doctor
please spare the electrical engineer who did excellent job, maintaining the grid.

The frequency normally 50Hz, is well within 49.5 to 50.5 after taking off load. Doctor
please spare the electrical engineer who did excellent job, maintaining the grid.

quote "please spare the electrical enginner........." i think, sir, you have not read the post properly. No where i have meant a word of disrespect to them. in fact i join with all others to applaud them. thank you .

Latest ads

Back