• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Hinduism is not a “Religion”- Research

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear All,

Jyoutisha is part of Hinduism which used the position of the planets to study their influence upon our life. This practice is thousands of years before the time when the people in Europe were burnt alive for proposing that the earth is round.

The Vedas contained all the knowledge that humans needed to live the perfect way of life. Yet today people hardly even know the basic concept of the Vedas. This is because our Gods and Vedas have been given the name “Religion” and it is also an established fact today.

I am a researcher and I have done research into the Vedas, the decline of our way of life, the concepts of heaven and hell and the demonic entities. Talking about some of these entities is even not accepted in forums today like the events in Europe where proposing the Earth as round was strictly prohibited. This is the suppressed knowledge and our Vedas clearly explained the many dimensional structure of our universe.

The following research report is a second volume to my previous one.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/30338404/Mind-Control-and-Aliens-the-Suppressed-Knowledge-Volume-2

I suggest those interested in Vedas to read my research report to learn about the greatness of our way of life, the basis of life, Vedic knowledge and its decline.

This is the link to my previous volume which I had posted earlier in a different thread.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/19016322/Mind-Control-and-Aliens-the-Suppressed-Knowledge

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back