• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

hindu religious practices GPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsarathy

I wish to start and create awareness on HINDU RELIGIOUS PRACTICES among bramins and hindus all.
1.All people live or dead wish to perform certain religious practices said in Vedas as traditional practice.
2.In river beds/sea shore/temples/houses/theertha yatras...etc. these rituals are performed with devotion.
3.These rituals are being conducted by vadyars/purohits/pundas/poojaris/samiars/seniors/panchangakars at present.
4.All rituals have very strict disciplined common code to be conducted by vadyars.
5.Patasalas or any other institution do not teach these practicals.
6.Students are at the mercy of senior vadyars to learn practicals after patasala education is completed.
contd.
G.PARTHASARATHY

RITUALS etc..GPS. contd 2.

Continuing..
1.As Kerthas we need trained vadyars.
2.Due to mass uplift and profitable education bramins do not go to patasalas .This has created a big void.
3.This area needs understanding.
4.can we think of alternative practical education of religious practices.
5.Teach the community across...as open university type of education ..contact/correspondance courses....
6.Can be a job oriented course
7.eg, if a person learns Amavasai tarpan procedures practicals in detail [ for all hindus]for 6 months /undertakes exams /obtains a certificate of proficiency ,he can easily earn Rs.3000.pm for working half a day every month.! [ 6.am-12 noon] on amavasai days only.!
8.Grdually he can learn more skills to earn/help community .
9.We also pump in educated certified religious practitioners into the community.The old vadyar system is fading.
Contd.
G.PARTHASARATHY

Sorry sir, Thalai Suthuthu.

I am not able to understand what you are coming to say

Are you going to teach and explain by yourselves? Or are you just going to list what is to be done as per your view?

Whatever be let it not be dogmatic, but realistic and practicable.

Pls don't add any attachment as Paapam Punyam etc for omission and commission.

Whatever it may let it be palatable, even a placebo.

Greetings

hi sir,
can we get MBBS degree through correspondace any where
in the world?....then we can get many doctors...no need of
medical colleges/hospitals...its waste of money....

regards
tbs

hi sir,
can we get MBBS degree through correspondace any where
in the world?....then we can get many doctors...no need of
medical colleges/hospitals...its waste of money....

regards
tbs

Sri Tbs Sir,

I have seen few advertisements promising to teach M.B.B.S through correspondence course! I don't think we can use the degree though.

Sri Tbs Sir,

I have seen few advertisements promising to teach M.B.B.S through correspondence course! I don't think we can use the degree though.

is not practical education a foundation for medicine?

i think, in the first year itself, they dissect the human body and figure out the various parts and processes.

is not practical education a foundation for medicine?

i think, in the first year itself, they dissect the human body and figure out the various parts and processes.

I know. But there are many bogus 'institutes' indulge in such money making schemes. People also get fooled by that. I know of persons who enrolled to study engineering in 12 months! all through postal studies too!

Yeah. Yeah... There are many forgery institutions abroad providing those things just for money.
நம்ம ஊர்ல கௌரவ டாக்டர் பட்டம் நாய் படாத பாடு படலியா ????

Anyhow I am much confused with some words itself in GPS sir posts. Am eager to learn... Waiting for his explanations

Pranams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back